ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

I'm sorry

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
bunkerland
Posts: 546
Joined: 11 Oct 2009, 21:40
Gender: Male

Re: I'm sorry

Post by bunkerland »

smelly_cat_lady wrote:When I was born into this life, no one told me it was going to be like this:
When I was about 18 months old I was expected to stand on my own 2 feet and walk without Mummy holding my hand :sad:
When I was 2 I had to learn to speak and slowly I got beyond Dick, Dora, Fluff and Nip
When I was 5 I had to go to school all by myself. Mummy cut the apron strings :sad: :sad:
When I was 8 I had to go to big school with all the big kids and my Mummy told me to fight my own battles
When I was 16 I had to take exams without Mummy helping me with the answers and it was really really hard :sad: :sad: :sad:
When I left school I grew up and had to go to work in the big bad world and earn my own money coz Mummy stopped my pocket money
but
I stood on my own 2 feet
I learnt to speak to people and ask questions


I don't run to Mummy anymore


I'm not surprised,she's done sod all for you since you were born! :Boo hoo!
BELIAL
Posts: 6758
Joined: 15 Jun 2007, 17:33
Gender: Female
Location: Nowhere

Re: I'm sorry

Post by BELIAL »

I'll not be taking a shower at her place :nervous
Bye
User avatar
POSTMAN
SITE ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 32819
Joined: 07 Aug 2006, 03:19
Gender: Male

Re: I'm sorry

Post by POSTMAN »

You're taking the piss smelly!
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.