ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

no life!!!

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
sammysammy
Posts: 37
Joined: 29 Jan 2007, 09:16

Re: no life!!!

Post by sammysammy »

Some of us are getting old mate cant go out now on the piss all night!
PostieWithTheMostie!
Posts: 322
Joined: 03 Dec 2009, 18:46
Gender: Male

Re: no life!!!

Post by PostieWithTheMostie! »

Probably cause the Fitba season has finished ain't much to do on a Saturday than getting dragged round the feckin shops with the misses.... Roll on the World Cup then hopefully i can forget this site for a month lol
Lounge Lizard
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 9458
Joined: 06 Aug 2007, 21:54

Re: no life!!!

Post by Lounge Lizard »

clashcityrocker wrote:
Lounge Lizard wrote:After work I've been to the pub for four pints and two pies and am just passing a few minutes on here while my good wife prepares my tea. :Very Happy and that's sad ? :shock:
Sounds sad for her.
Being a postman is sad for me. :sad:
Doone
Posts: 85
Joined: 03 Jun 2009, 18:14
Gender: Male

Re: no life!!!

Post by Doone »

Been on lash all SAT afternoon, and early evening...in house at 20-00,,....BED by 20-01...... :sad: i no, but feels great doin it :Very Happy
-
DGP1
Posts: 15551
Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
Gender: Male
Location: Terminus

Re: no life!!!

Post by DGP1 »

Doone wrote:Been on lash all SAT afternoon, and early evening...in house at 20-00,,....BED by 20-01...... :sad: i no, but feels great doin it :Very Happy
-
Lucky you, I've been known to fall asleep with my first drink in my hand :shock: (at least it was only a drink :wink: ).
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
Doone
Posts: 85
Joined: 03 Jun 2009, 18:14
Gender: Male

Re: no life!!!

Post by Doone »

...naaaaaaa not lucky me......in bed at 20-00 on the friday , to give me a good sleep the nite be4. :cuppa..very feckin sad
DGP1
Posts: 15551
Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
Gender: Male
Location: Terminus

Re: no life!!!

Post by DGP1 »

Doone wrote:...naaaaaaa not lucky me......in bed at 20-00 on the friday , to give me a good sleep the nite be4. :cuppa..very feckin sad
:chuckle :chuckle 9.15 for me and then 11pm on Saturday, I'm either getting really old or these 5+ hour deliveries are going to kill me :shock:
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
clashcityrocker
Posts: 16742
Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
Gender: Male
Location: strummerville

Re: no life!!!

Post by clashcityrocker »

DGP1 wrote:
Lucky you, I've been known to fall asleep with my first drink in my hand :shock: (at least it was only a drink :wink: ).
Lucky you - I've been known to fall asleep head first into my mashed potato.
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
DGP1
Posts: 15551
Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
Gender: Male
Location: Terminus

Re: no life!!!

Post by DGP1 »

clashcityrocker wrote:
DGP1 wrote:
Lucky you, I've been known to fall asleep with my first drink in my hand :shock: (at least it was only a drink :wink: ).
Lucky you - I've been known to fall asleep head first into my mashed potato.
Image :wink:
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
Lounge Lizard
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 9458
Joined: 06 Aug 2007, 21:54

Re: no life!!!

Post by Lounge Lizard »

DGP1 wrote:
clashcityrocker wrote:
DGP1 wrote:
Lucky you, I've been known to fall asleep with my first drink in my hand :shock: (at least it was only a drink :wink: ).
Lucky you - I've been known to fall asleep head first into my mashed potato.
Image :wink:
and that's his breakfast. :crazy:
Pegman
Posts: 373
Joined: 27 Aug 2009, 22:41
Gender: Male
Location: The Deep South

Re: no life!!!

Post by Pegman »

In bed at 22:00 durng the week, 23:00 on Saturday, sad thing is my "lie in" on a Sunday is till 07:00, the missus really loves that :nana
http://www.onlyoneunited.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

100% United, 100% Unofficial
User avatar
POSTMAN
SITE ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 32819
Joined: 07 Aug 2006, 03:19
Gender: Male

Re: no life!!!

Post by POSTMAN »

:funneh Bank holiday and there are 58 of you on now :left:

:oops:
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
fishtank
Posts: 19732
Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
Gender: Male

Re: no life!!!

Post by fishtank »

POSTMAN wrote::funneh Bank holiday and there are 58 of you on now :left:

:oops:
57. :wave :chuckle
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
User avatar
POSTMAN
SITE ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 32819
Joined: 07 Aug 2006, 03:19
Gender: Male

Re: no life!!!

Post by POSTMAN »

fishtank wrote:
POSTMAN wrote::funneh Bank holiday and there are 58 of you on now :left:

:oops:
57. :wave :chuckle
56 :wave I'm off to decorate now :sad: :d'oh! :silenced
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
Lounge Lizard
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 9458
Joined: 06 Aug 2007, 21:54

Re: no life!!!

Post by Lounge Lizard »

POSTMAN wrote::funneh Bank holiday and there are 58 of you on now :left:

:oops:
Yes, only the Wetherspoons open at 10.15am. :Very Happy :nana :Very Happy