ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Uniform question.

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
dados
Posts: 399
Joined: 04 Sep 2009, 16:33
Gender: Male
Location: leading the 5th column

Re: Uniform question.

Post by dados »

RM harrington,my own zip in gilet fleece,long sleeved therma vest,craghopper trousers,my own magnum boots,all of which work in harmony
real crappy weather my trusty north face lightweight jacket & gortex trousers
summer i wear my own navy shorts,cat trainers,blue shirt/red polo ,my own hat,cos RM ones hurt my head (my brain is too big)

in all adverse conditions i wear the hi viz over my own kit,RM stuff is arse
Art as expression
Not as market campaigns
Will still capture our imaginations
NewPostieUK
Posts: 2104
Joined: 06 Jan 2008, 21:38
Gender: Male
Location: SickAsAChipLand

Re: Uniform question.

Post by NewPostieUK »

Richie89 wrote:. Even the shorts that barely reach below my arse :crazy:
Mine go well below me knees! I think they assume that because I'm a bit tubby round the waist, I must be 7'6" tall.
Richie89
Posts: 151
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 23:10
Gender: Male

Re: Uniform question.

Post by Richie89 »

NewPostieUK wrote:
Richie89 wrote:. Even the shorts that barely reach below my arse :crazy:
Mine go well below me knees! I think they assume that because I'm a bit tubby round the waist, I must be 7'6" tall.
Im the opposite, 34 inch waist but im 6'2, not 5'6 :crazy: