same as before feck the cwu and it's members we will do what we likeThe new working relationship?
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Has Dingo gone all Lovejoy on us ?
-
mucker
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 605
- Joined: 25 Oct 2007, 14:12
- Gender: Female
- Location: cloud cookoo land
Re: Has Dingo gone all Lovejoy on us ?
"I have opinions of my own –strong opinions– but I don’t always agree with them"
Always Tell The Truth. If You Can't Always Tell The Truth,Don't Lie
"2010 And Beyond" The Year Of The Pay Cut...£3.01 Sub's For The Worst Deal In CWU History...
Always Tell The Truth. If You Can't Always Tell The Truth,Don't Lie
"2010 And Beyond" The Year Of The Pay Cut...£3.01 Sub's For The Worst Deal In CWU History...
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: Has Dingo gone all Lovejoy on us ?
I've certainly missed the pair of you my dearsmucker wrote:same as before feck the cwu and it's members we will do what we likeThe new working relationship?
-
mucker
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 605
- Joined: 25 Oct 2007, 14:12
- Gender: Female
- Location: cloud cookoo land
Re: Has Dingo gone all Lovejoy on us ?
good evening young mandvbuk55 wrote:I've certainly missed the pair of you my dearsmucker wrote:same as before feck the cwu and it's members we will do what we likeThe new working relationship?
"I have opinions of my own –strong opinions– but I don’t always agree with them"
Always Tell The Truth. If You Can't Always Tell The Truth,Don't Lie
"2010 And Beyond" The Year Of The Pay Cut...£3.01 Sub's For The Worst Deal In CWU History...
Always Tell The Truth. If You Can't Always Tell The Truth,Don't Lie
"2010 And Beyond" The Year Of The Pay Cut...£3.01 Sub's For The Worst Deal In CWU History...
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: Has Dingo gone all Lovejoy on us ?
Well it's morning now mucker I've been to bobosmucker wrote:good evening young mandvbuk55 wrote:I've certainly missed the pair of you my dearsmucker wrote:same as before feck the cwu and it's members we will do what we likeThe new working relationship?