ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Posties Arse

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
ashadd
Posts: 605
Joined: 03 Oct 2008, 20:20
Gender: Male

Re: Posties Arse

Post by ashadd »

ashadd wrote:Didnt Johnny Cash do a song about it once..? :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:
Night Tonic wrote:Stop eating curry. :Very Happy
No..That wasnt it :Very Happy ..it was ring of fire.... :dance :dance :dance :dance :dance
I married my wife for her looks, but not the one she gave me when i said i was going to be a postman.
theboropostie
Posts: 132
Joined: 28 Dec 2009, 18:29
Gender: Male

Re: Posties Arse

Post by theboropostie »

I'm glad everyone is having a good laugh about my chafing cheeks... :crazy:
ashadd
Posts: 605
Joined: 03 Oct 2008, 20:20
Gender: Male

Re: Posties Arse

Post by ashadd »

theboropostie wrote:I'm glad everyone is having a good laugh about my chafing cheeks... :crazy:
Ive had it too..so i know what it feels like.I used sudacrem at first, and when it went , i used to put loads of talcum powder there before i left for work, i hope this helps... :whistle
I married my wife for her looks, but not the one she gave me when i said i was going to be a postman.
SexyLegs
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 393
Joined: 13 Apr 2010, 16:00
Gender: Male

Re: Posties Arse

Post by SexyLegs »

Cream up the old crackski before you go to sleep, when you wake up it will be all better, Sudocrem is very good, tight fitting boxers help me, reduces sweating and the material absorbs any excess, cream and boxers is the key!!! :nana
boon3590
Posts: 66
Joined: 09 Mar 2010, 20:16
Gender: Male

Re: Posties Arse

Post by boon3590 »

Canesten hydrocortisone cream clears it up in about 8 hours a real life saver.
clashcityrocker
Posts: 16742
Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
Gender: Male
Location: strummerville

Re: Posties Arse

Post by clashcityrocker »

As "my friend" is now something of an expert on the subject I asked him how he was getting on.
He says - for some people loose fitting pants help, for others tight pants.
The really expensive pants are nice but not a guaranteed remedy.
For some people, Sudocrem helps for others it makes it worse.

The only sure solution is a back,crack and sac.
The cost of this seems to vary greatly - it all seems to be down to local negotiation.
The beautician who performs it will think you are gay - even if you show your "appreciation" during the procedure. :oops: (And that is my friend getting embarrassed)
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72773
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

Re: Posties Arse

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

smokerjim wrote:On a daily basis, wipe your crack with a wet wipe, then use a sheet or two of paper to dry....I usually do it in the afternoon & don't have any problems ( touch wood )
:shock: Well that's a novel method - but surely you are reaching too far :Very Happy :Very Happy
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
smokerjim
Posts: 1921
Joined: 13 Jun 2007, 22:27
Gender: Male
Location: In a corner, thinking "I've picked a bad week to give up smoking..."

Re: Posties Arse

Post by smokerjim »

TrueBlueTerrier wrote:
smokerjim wrote:On a daily basis, wipe your crack with a wet wipe, then use a sheet or two of paper to dry....I usually do it in the afternoon & don't have any problems ( touch wood )
:shock: Well that's a novel method - but surely you are reaching too far :Very Happy :Very Happy
Well done Teebs, I was waiting for someone to pick up on that :Very Happy just a bit surprised it took so long :cuppa
I don't suppose your mouth bleeds every 28 days, does it?

Mail delivery; those that can, do, those that can't, MANAGE!
Mr Blonde
Posts: 337
Joined: 23 May 2007, 20:44

Re: Posties Arse

Post by Mr Blonde »

I'm glad it's not just me. I've been walking around like a bastard cowboy all afternoon.
TeeferTiger
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 2783
Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
Gender: Female
Location: Welsh Wales

Re: Posties Arse

Post by TeeferTiger »

I took it seriously!!! Just don't ask me to rub the cream in for you! :wink:
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
smokerjim
Posts: 1921
Joined: 13 Jun 2007, 22:27
Gender: Male
Location: In a corner, thinking "I've picked a bad week to give up smoking..."

Re: Posties Arse

Post by smokerjim »

Mr Blonde wrote:I'm glad it's not just me. I've been walking around like a bastard cowboy all afternoon.
Get yourself a PA piercing, then you can perfect your John Wayne impression, Pilgrim :left:
I don't suppose your mouth bleeds every 28 days, does it?

Mail delivery; those that can, do, those that can't, MANAGE!
motherhubbard
Posts: 1001
Joined: 08 Feb 2010, 17:13
Gender: Female
Location: in the cupboard

Re: Posties Arse

Post by motherhubbard »

TrueBlueTerrier wrote:
smokerjim wrote:On a daily basis, wipe your crack with a wet wipe, then use a sheet or two of paper to dry....I usually do it in the afternoon & don't have any problems ( touch wood )
:shock: Well that's a novel method - but surely you are reaching too far :Very Happy :Very Happy
Surely TrueBlueTerrier you are not using wood to mean erection. (A slang term rarely heard outside of gay porn circles)
Next you will be telling us you used to work as a fluffer.
Maybe you should go green on yourself.
Never let the hand you hold, hold you down.
User avatar
POSTMAN
SITE ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 32819
Joined: 07 Aug 2006, 03:19
Gender: Male

Re: Posties Arse

Post by POSTMAN »

Oh s**t,motherhubbard has outed teebs out of the cupboard. :left:
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
theboropostie
Posts: 132
Joined: 28 Dec 2009, 18:29
Gender: Male

Re: Posties Arse

Post by theboropostie »

New boxers and loads of talk and my back end has survived todays heat just fine.....cheers everyone! :Very Happy :dance
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72773
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

Re: Posties Arse

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

motherhubbard wrote:
TrueBlueTerrier wrote:
smokerjim wrote:On a daily basis, wipe your crack with a wet wipe, then use a sheet or two of paper to dry....I usually do it in the afternoon & don't have any problems ( touch wood )
:shock: Well that's a novel method - but surely you are reaching too far :Very Happy :Very Happy
Surely TrueBlueTerrier you are not using wood to mean erection. (A slang term rarely heard outside of gay porn circles)
Next you will be telling us you used to work as a fluffer.
Maybe you should go green on yourself.
Perhaps this colour is better -
Last edited by TrueBlueTerrier on 22 May 2010, 16:49, edited 1 time in total.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.