ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

What do YOU think about....?

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
pinstripe
Posts: 2474
Joined: 25 May 2007, 16:42
Gender: Male
Location: 2 left turns from reality

Re: What do YOU think about....?

Post by pinstripe »

Usually for the last hour or so I spend most of the time thinking, "Need a wee, need a wee, need a wee. Hurry up and answer the bl***y door, need a wee, need a wee!"
fishtank
Posts: 19732
Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
Gender: Male

Re: What do YOU think about....?

Post by fishtank »

pinstripe wrote:Usually for the last hour or so I spend most of the time thinking, "Need a wee, need a wee, need a wee. Hurry up and answer the bl***y door, need a wee, need a wee!"

Lucozade bottle in the back of the cdv will sort you out............maybe with a funnel for the girls. :whistle
But try not to leave the bottle in the van or your floater might get a nasty surprise. :whistle
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72773
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

Re: What do YOU think about....?

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

fishtank wrote:
pinstripe wrote:Usually for the last hour or so I spend most of the time thinking, "Need a wee, need a wee, need a wee. Hurry up and answer the bl***y door, need a wee, need a wee!"

Lucozade bottle in the back of the cdv will sort you out............maybe with a funnel for the girls. :whistle
But try not to leave the bottle in the van or your floater might get a nasty surprise. :whistle
Ladies Image http://www.shewee.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
dohnut
Posts: 658
Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:15
Gender: Male

Re: What do YOU think about....?

Post by dohnut »

TrueBlueTerrier wrote:
fishtank wrote:
pinstripe wrote:Usually for the last hour or so I spend most of the time thinking, "Need a wee, need a wee, need a wee. Hurry up and answer the bl***y door, need a wee, need a wee!"

Lucozade bottle in the back of the cdv will sort you out............maybe with a funnel for the girls. :whistle
But try not to leave the bottle in the van or your floater might get a nasty surprise. :whistle
Ladies Image http://www.shewee.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
:nana
DGP1
Posts: 15551
Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
Gender: Male
Location: Terminus

Re: What do YOU think about....?

Post by DGP1 »

Do you think they'll supply us with plastic bags for the 'other' business :shock: :nervous
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
dblad
Posts: 448
Joined: 20 Nov 2009, 18:26
Gender: Male

Re: What do YOU think about....?

Post by dblad »

stokes11eg wrote::
Sticking my feet up, and having a nice :cuppa
Sticking them where :shock:
Nobodyshero
Posts: 83
Joined: 16 Mar 2010, 13:44
Gender: Male

Re: What do YOU think about....?

Post by Nobodyshero »

Usually listen to my Ipod or dream about Leeds winning the champions league
Steviea34
Posts: 474
Joined: 10 Apr 2009, 10:44
Gender: Male

Re: What do YOU think about....?

Post by Steviea34 »

Nobodyshero wrote:Usually listen to my Ipod or dream about Leeds winning the champions league
Must be a really short dream mate :funneh :funneh
Nobodyshero
Posts: 83
Joined: 16 Mar 2010, 13:44
Gender: Male

Re: What do YOU think about....?

Post by Nobodyshero »

Steviea34 wrote:
Nobodyshero wrote:Usually listen to my Ipod or dream about Leeds winning the champions league
Must be a really short dream mate :funneh :funneh
:no no :no no :no no :no no :no no
Pegman
Posts: 373
Joined: 27 Aug 2009, 22:41
Gender: Male
Location: The Deep South

Re: What do YOU think about....?

Post by Pegman »

The woman at No 50, legs as long as wet week in Blackpool, and a nice pair of puppies too :whistle
http://www.onlyoneunited.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

100% United, 100% Unofficial
Judgee
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 2262
Joined: 23 Oct 2007, 15:18

Re: What do YOU think about....?

Post by Judgee »

Usually wander around thinking why the hell am I a postie what have I done to deserve this and am I being punished for being a bad person in a previous life... Adolf Hitler perhaps? :d'oh!
Union what Union? Do we have a union?
stokes11eg
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 3077
Joined: 20 Nov 2008, 12:51
Gender: Female

Re: What do YOU think about....?

Post by stokes11eg »

dblad wrote:
stokes11eg wrote::
Sticking my feet up, and having a nice :cuppa
Sticking them where :shock:
:shock: Now, that's a thought! :whistle
lew1275
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 30
Joined: 10 Sep 2008, 20:42
Gender: Male

Re: What do YOU think about....?

Post by lew1275 »

We've recently had posters put up warning us not to use personal music players but I say not a chance! Always have my iPod on or the radio in the van. Sometimes i'll have a break from music and just think about whatever pops into my mind at the time :nana
TeeferTiger
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 2783
Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
Gender: Female
Location: Welsh Wales

Re: What do YOU think about....?

Post by TeeferTiger »

I don't listen to my music on my phone :nervous and I don't switch off and go on auto pilot making the day go a little quicker...

I don't do any of that. Ahem.
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
smokerjim
Posts: 1921
Joined: 13 Jun 2007, 22:27
Gender: Male
Location: In a corner, thinking "I've picked a bad week to give up smoking..."

Re: What do YOU think about....?

Post by smokerjim »

I used to think about stuff like what I'd do if I hit the jacky on the lotto or Euro lotto, what cars I'd like to own, what bikes I'd like to own, where I'd live / what sort of house....but then came the day I thought about how I'd kill myself if I ever needed to.....after that ( and seeing my GP, etc ) I got hold of a MP3 player, so now I have either radio 4, or rock/ska/classical/whatever blasting into my head :dance
I don't suppose your mouth bleeds every 28 days, does it?

Mail delivery; those that can, do, those that can't, MANAGE!