And a can of coke only costs a penny ''perspectives'' wise up royal fail does not pay a good wage just borders on the lowest possibile they can get away with. As for being worked like donkeys yes i'd have to agree they would work you till you drop now wether thats because of the dum doms actions or who knows it might come from that fool higgy but if you let them they will indeed work your ass offsteven100 wrote:No we don't get worked like donkeys, you also get a half decent wage and are able to be some luxuries, not like the people they in these clips
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ygNOKdqMuQ" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
The people are lucky if they get £1 a day.
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Work us like donkeys
-
axeman
- Posts: 1733
- Joined: 12 Jun 2007, 17:57
Re: Work us like donkeys
-
krussel
- Posts: 5300
- Joined: 26 Jan 2009, 18:03
- Gender: Male
- Location: Out on the streets.
Re: Work us like donkeys
When I say I like the picture I am not laughing at the cruelty being inflected upon the donkey, far from it, but at the stupidity of the cart owner for so drastically overloading it.
Which some days does feel like Royal Mail all over.
Which some days does feel like Royal Mail all over.
Rows of houses all bearing down on me........I can feel their blue hands touching me.......All these things in all positions.........All these things will one day take control..........
-
mule
- Posts: 11
- Joined: 09 Jul 2009, 15:52
- Gender: Male
- Location: Scotland
Re: Work us like donkeys
I'm still trying to figure out if I'm a good mule, or a badass 
-
dados
- Posts: 399
- Joined: 04 Sep 2009, 16:33
- Gender: Male
- Location: leading the 5th column
Re: Work us like donkeys
I'd say we're more like mushrooms............................... 
Art as expression
Not as market campaigns
Will still capture our imaginations
Not as market campaigns
Will still capture our imaginations
-
NWpostie
- Posts: 3623
- Joined: 04 Aug 2007, 17:32
- Gender: Male
- Location: Sector 001 Borg Collective, 6 o f 9
Re: Work us like donkeys
Kangaroodvbuk55 wrote:There you go! Just fodder to some folk. We are far too squemish about eating animals. I've eaten all sorts of things - Kangaroo once - bit gamey for my liking but hey foods food, just steam for the engine.clashcityrocker wrote:I used to know a bloke who used donkeys for carrying luggage through the Pyrenees. You trekked, the donkey took your stuff.dvbuk55 wrote:Hey, it's just a donkey, how many of them would there be if they couldn't pull a cart and carry kids at the seaside - I can say one thing for sure, if they were good eating there'd be fields full of 'em.
He said the family ate donkey, it was no different to eating horse.
Buffalo
Crocodile
Dog
Guinea Pig
Raw Fish
Rabbit
Venison
Wild Boar
Very interesting eat
not had Horse or Donkeys yet lol
Six of Nine loves Seven of Nine, together in Electric Dreams.
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72773
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: Work us like donkeys
Had horse - in a restaurant bit gristly not really bred to eatNWpostie wrote:Kangaroodvbuk55 wrote:There you go! Just fodder to some folk. We are far too squemish about eating animals. I've eaten all sorts of things - Kangaroo once - bit gamey for my liking but hey foods food, just steam for the engine.clashcityrocker wrote:I used to know a bloke who used donkeys for carrying luggage through the Pyrenees. You trekked, the donkey took your stuff.dvbuk55 wrote:Hey, it's just a donkey, how many of them would there be if they couldn't pull a cart and carry kids at the seaside - I can say one thing for sure, if they were good eating there'd be fields full of 'em.
He said the family ate donkey, it was no different to eating horse.
Buffalo
Crocodile
Dog
Guinea Pig
Raw Fish
Rabbit
Venison
Wild Boar
Very interesting eat
not had Horse or Donkeys yet lol
Also Fish Eyes
Snake
Locust
Spider
Grub Worm (not my fave)
Maggots
Monkey
(I hated jungle survival courses)
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
mclovin
- Posts: 1106
- Joined: 11 Feb 2009, 18:39
- Gender: Male
Re: Work us like donkeys
Goat is one of, if not the, best meat I have ever tasted.