ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
HATE HATE HATE...
-
Pat Ostman
- Posts: 2797
- Joined: 17 Sep 2008, 21:53
- Gender: Male
- Location: In the Line Managers office being screwed over.
Re: HATE HATE HATE...
Had to deliver my DOM's wageslip a few times. Of course I would never open it
But I can say it bloody well weighed a lot!
Run, rabbit run. Dig that hole, forget the sun.
And when at last the work is done. Don't sit down, it's time to dig another one
And when at last the work is done. Don't sit down, it's time to dig another one
-
WHITEANT
- Posts: 312
- Joined: 17 May 2009, 23:02
- Gender: Male
Re: HATE HATE HATE...
Come on boys all these posts are wrong , surely the mail is down 10%
:lfo
-
BELIAL
- Posts: 6758
- Joined: 15 Jun 2007, 17:33
- Gender: Female
- Location: Nowhere
Re: HATE HATE HATE...
DSA mail
I can stomach being ripped off all day by one bunch of parasites. That ain't enough for those greedy sods ,now I'm sucked dry by ten of them at once
Bye
-
smokerjim
- Posts: 1921
- Joined: 13 Jun 2007, 22:27
- Gender: Male
- Location: In a corner, thinking "I've picked a bad week to give up smoking..."
Re: HATE HATE HATE...
Any MS3 ( as customers tell me "straight in the bin" ) & especially any DSA that a few years ago would have been MS3 ( straight in the bin & we're not even getting all the money for it either! )
I don't suppose your mouth bleeds every 28 days, does it?
Mail delivery; those that can, do, those that can't, MANAGE!
Mail delivery; those that can, do, those that can't, MANAGE!
-
Richie89
- Posts: 151
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 23:10
- Gender: Male
Re: HATE HATE HATE...
Damart is it? Really thick catalogues full of cheap tat.
National trust.
Screwfix catalogues.
Obviously d2ds.
DSA packets
National trust.
Screwfix catalogues.
Obviously d2ds.
DSA packets
-
Mossman73
- Posts: 24
- Joined: 04 Sep 2009, 19:45
- Gender: Male
Re: HATE HATE HATE...
One word...."SCREWFIX"
-
crazytaxifife
- Posts: 49
- Joined: 31 Oct 2009, 21:05
- Gender: Female
Re: HATE HATE HATE...
Lightbulbs!! :lfo
-
ruralpost
- Posts: 39
- Joined: 08 Oct 2009, 20:58
- Gender: Female
Re: HATE HATE HATE...
Poorly addressed BT phone bills....had whole village worth addressed to 1 street,sent whole lot back-address incomplete! 
-
chunk
- Posts: 957
- Joined: 29 Jul 2009, 20:21
- Gender: Male
Re: HATE HATE HATE...
D2d's printed on paper so thin you got to bend em in half twice to get it passed a draft excluder.
I'm a postman-and i know where you live.....
-
sareknees
- Posts: 105
- Joined: 15 Sep 2008, 20:09
- Gender: Female
- Location: At the front door to The Priory
Re: HATE HATE HATE...
strike breakers :cfo numpties that come in early :mfo Executive action 
-
stokes11eg
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 3077
- Joined: 20 Nov 2008, 12:51
- Gender: Female
Re: HATE HATE HATE...
-
kanuuuuuu
- Posts: 266
- Joined: 20 Sep 2007, 15:01
Re: HATE HATE HATE...
I dont mind the clubcards too much really, I mean at least theyre standard letter sized - no problem.
The things that annoy me are the screwfix and those elderly SAGA magazines (or should I call them telephone books?)
The things that annoy me are the screwfix and those elderly SAGA magazines (or should I call them telephone books?)
-
dejavu
- Posts: 193
- Joined: 28 Sep 2009, 16:05
- Gender: Male
Re: HATE HATE HATE...
Test letters that are incomplete address or address does not exist make me laugh

-
anTi
- Posts: 380
- Joined: 19 Oct 2009, 15:54
- Gender: Male
Re: HATE HATE HATE...
Oh i almost forgot.
VIRGIN b'stard media letters.
I must have delivered 4 to every bloody house. When will they get the message not everyone wants your f**cking broadband!
They are totally relentless with this!!!!
VIRGIN b'stard media letters.
I must have delivered 4 to every bloody house. When will they get the message not everyone wants your f**cking broadband!
They are totally relentless with this!!!!
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72773
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: HATE HATE HATE...
Me I hate Nothing 

All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.