ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Colleague spitting on my car in car park everyday!
-
postieblueshirt
- Posts: 1241
- Joined: 01 Oct 2019, 22:05
- Gender: Male
Re: Colleague spitting on my car in car park everyday!
Take a pi$$ on his car.you bet your ass I would...
-
sixfoottwo
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 569
- Joined: 11 May 2017, 15:15
- Gender: Male
Re: Colleague spitting on my car in car park everyday!
Leave a sh!t on his car.
-
jagger
- Posts: 182
- Joined: 23 Sep 2008, 13:24
- Gender: Male
Re: Colleague spitting on my car in car park everyday!
It’s a tough one. Depends on your/his personality. The size of the office. Is he in with the gaffers? Do you or don’t you have video evidence? Are you in the union? Has he got a reason (obviously not justified, but in his head)?
You seem to think reporting it would not be the best course of action, when in almost all situations it would be.
I feel for you, but we need more information before giving you advice.
You seem to think reporting it would not be the best course of action, when in almost all situations it would be.
I feel for you, but we need more information before giving you advice.
-
abuch1980
- Posts: 226
- Joined: 13 Dec 2011, 12:30
- Gender: Male
Re: Colleague spitting on my car in car park everyday!
Fairly small office around 20 of us. I do have video evidence because been happening a while. He is not in with the gaffer because the gaffer is new and he isn't part of the union but I am.
-
enzio1272
- Posts: 93
- Joined: 24 Apr 2018, 16:24
- Gender: Male
Re: Colleague spitting on my car in car park everyday!
Is there more to this than you are saying ?
Have you had a run in with him at work or outside ?
Not condoning the behaviour but in the person’s head do they justify it because of something that’s happened
Have you had a run in with him at work or outside ?
Not condoning the behaviour but in the person’s head do they justify it because of something that’s happened
-
rambo1
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 3266
- Joined: 12 Jun 2013, 20:00
- Gender: Male
Re: Colleague spitting on my car in car park everyday!
If your dom does nothing take it higher. I'm sure they are just looking for people like this to sack and get the numbers down. No sympathy, this filthy individual needs to go.abuch1980 wrote: ↑31 Mar 2023, 15:50There not gonna stop been doing it a while I just haven't had time to get a recording, I reported it but not sure anything will get done about it.Boltonian-White wrote: ↑31 Mar 2023, 14:05Ask him/ her / them to stop? Ask them nicely. Then not so nicely. Weird that you filmed them do it and then came on a forum to ask advice.
Wow.
-
abuch1980
- Posts: 226
- Joined: 13 Dec 2011, 12:30
- Gender: Male
Re: Colleague spitting on my car in car park everyday!
-
abuch1980
- Posts: 226
- Joined: 13 Dec 2011, 12:30
- Gender: Male
Re: Colleague spitting on my car in car park everyday!
No run ins ... infact they don't even speak to me weirdly since I began in the office over 5 years ago. Silent bullying.
-
jagger
- Posts: 182
- Joined: 23 Sep 2008, 13:24
- Gender: Male
Re: Colleague spitting on my car in car park everyday!
In that case I would say go straight to manager.
-
daveyeff
- Posts: 4699
- Joined: 12 Mar 2010, 19:38
- Gender: Male
Re: Colleague spitting on my car in car park everyday!
-
enskied
- Posts: 1877
- Joined: 16 Aug 2013, 17:14
- Gender: Male
Re: Colleague spitting on my car in car park everyday!
Send your video evidence to the manager.
Or to HR. Ask them to act upon it.
It isn't acceptable behaviour.
You haven't nicked his /her parking space.?
Just do something pro active about it.
Or to HR. Ask them to act upon it.
It isn't acceptable behaviour.
You haven't nicked his /her parking space.?
Just do something pro active about it.
-
Rumple
- Posts: 429
- Joined: 20 Nov 2013, 10:45
- Gender: Male
Re: Colleague spitting on my car in car park everyday!
Click bait. You know what to do:
-
Acca Dacca
- Posts: 3225
- Joined: 16 Aug 2009, 17:13
- Gender: Male
Re: Colleague spitting on my car in car park everyday!
This
Theres nothing that any one of us could suggest that wouldnt have already been considered if this was true
If you tolerate this, then your paid break will be next
-
30+YEARMAN
- Posts: 253
- Joined: 25 Nov 2010, 17:46
- Gender: Male
Re: Colleague spitting on my car in car park everyday!
Has anyone else seen him do it would they be prepared to be a witness,I’m assuming its a guy.
-
ThatsNotPlumb
- Posts: 165
- Joined: 08 Feb 2012, 22:33
- Gender: Male
Re: Colleague spitting on my car in car park everyday!
Shouldn't have even needed to ask, you should have reported him immediately & especially now if you've got a recording of him doing it.
If there is any "backlash" as in if anyone in the office tries to defend the tramp's actions, well I wouldn't even be polite about it, I'd tell them to f**k off & go f**k themselves.
There is no justification at all for it at all & should be sacked, no way for a supposed adult to behave.
You've more patience than most even typing this out, about 99% of other people would have blown a gasket, I know I would have.
If there is any "backlash" as in if anyone in the office tries to defend the tramp's actions, well I wouldn't even be polite about it, I'd tell them to f**k off & go f**k themselves.
There is no justification at all for it at all & should be sacked, no way for a supposed adult to behave.
You've more patience than most even typing this out, about 99% of other people would have blown a gasket, I know I would have.