ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Overheard something I wasn't supposed to...

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
NWpostie
Posts: 3620
Joined: 04 Aug 2007, 17:32
Gender: Male
Location: Sector 001 Borg Collective, 6 o f 9

Re: Overheard something I wasn't supposed to...

Post by NWpostie »

Schiff wrote: ↑
20 Aug 2022, 13:07
NWpostie wrote: ↑
20 Aug 2022, 08:06
Skuse wrote: ↑
18 Aug 2022, 15:08
Don’t worry these Tory clowns won’t be in in 2024 and hopefully Labour will have a proper leader in place !!
Can't see it happening anytime soon, the party is divided, it's not a government in waiting that's for sure.
If Labour do get in it will be because they have successfully appeled to millions of people who voted Tory last time around. If that happens then it definitely won't be with a radical left wing manifesto.
The last time I can remember such a turnaround in Labour's fortune was Tony Blair's election landslide using a mix of Labour and Conservative policies
Six of Nine loves Seven of Nine, together in Electric Dreams.
Foxel
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 514
Joined: 04 Oct 2021, 21:20
Gender: Male

Re: Overheard something I wasn't supposed to...

Post by Foxel »

Starmer's problem is all the policies he needs now were in Corbyn's manifesto which he did more than help destroy. What they made sound looney and left was actually just err right on the money. As if we need France to lead the way, re-nationalising to protect public wellbeing from profit greedy CEO's. Labour need a new figurehead, I know too many traditional Labour voters who will never vote for him, and I don't trust him.
I'm turning purple!
jontickle
Posts: 31
Joined: 17 Dec 2009, 18:24
Gender: Male

Re: Overheard something I wasn't supposed to...

Post by jontickle »

Liz Truss is nothing more than a puppet for Rees-Mogg and his cronies and is already disliked by the general population. Quite a feat for someone not yet in the PM's chair. The only upside is that she will be the best thing that could happen for the Labour party.
cpsteve
Posts: 699
Joined: 20 Apr 2016, 15:46
Gender: Male

Re: Overheard something I wasn't supposed to...

Post by cpsteve »

Foxel wrote: ↑
20 Aug 2022, 23:11
Starmer's problem is all the policies he needs now were in Corbyn's manifesto which he did more than help destroy. What they made sound looney and left was actually just err right on the money. As if we need France to lead the way, re-nationalising to protect public wellbeing from profit greedy CEO's. Labour need a new figurehead, I know too many traditional Labour voters who will never vote for him, and I don't trust him.
Then they will get idiots like Boris if you support labour vote for labour thats what tory voters do and why we will get Truss and got Boris. Id like Starmer to start backing us unlike when labour just let us be privatised. Blair got in because he appealed to all and had no hangers on groups.
no1postie
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 129
Joined: 16 Jan 2011, 14:48
Gender: Male

Re: Overheard something I wasn't supposed to...

Post by no1postie »

all party leaders and underlings are in it for the money, (reese mog cant stay awake in the house of commons for more than five minutes, after sniffing the leather seats) they are all now, with respect to real bunnies, like rabbits in a hole, send in the ferrets and get wolfie smith.
SpacePhoenix
MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
Posts: 12194
Joined: 12 Nov 2008, 17:03
Gender: Male

Re: Overheard something I wasn't supposed to...

Post by SpacePhoenix »

Can any of the current political parties really be considered at the moment to be "electable"?
k979aaa
Posts: 12578
Joined: 03 Sep 2007, 19:14
Gender: Male
Location: THE NORTH

Re: Overheard something I wasn't supposed to...

Post by k979aaa »

no1postie wrote: ↑
28 Aug 2022, 15:50
all party leaders and underlings are in it for the money, (reese mog cant stay awake in the house of commons for more than five minutes, after sniffing the leather seats) they are all now, with respect to real bunnies, like rabbits in a hole, send in the ferrets and get wolfie smith.
It's the only place Jacob Reese Mogg can get any sleep and paid sleep at that free bar and his shoes shined a free meal and taxi and still not understand the workings of the place still at least he cannot procreate in the place!