You could save a few Bob recycling that salt CKcrimson king wrote: ↑21 Jul 2022, 05:00
Really, really wishing I hadn't just salted my breakfast before reading this top tip from Plodder.![]()
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Can we share our chafing tips?
-
Dorset Plodder
- Posts: 4351
- Joined: 29 Apr 2009, 20:05
- Gender: Male
Re: Can we share our chafing tips?
Like all Wage Slaves, he had two crosses to bear: The people he worked for and the people he worked with! (Stephen Vizinczey.)
-
KernowDeth
- Posts: 33
- Joined: 29 Nov 2021, 22:26
- Gender: Male
Re: Can we share our chafing tips?
As crude as it sounds i use vaseline in the bum crack
-
par4mrl
- Posts: 89
- Joined: 21 Feb 2013, 22:34
- Gender: Male
Re: Can we share our chafing tips?
Betnovate around the anus as I suffer from eczema and bum area. Works a treat when I get sweaty