Getting paid to sit at home for two hours is throwing tax payers money down the drain. It's no wonder posties want RM to be nationalised again
First off, it was almost three hours not two. Secondly, I wasn't sitting at home - I had a nap so that dealt with fatigue.
When your primary resource is human endurance, is it really pissing anything away if employees save some energy one light Tuesday to have some more to give the following Wednesday? We've done things RM's way for a decade now and it's ran everyone into the ground and failures are rampant.
Getting paid to sit at home for two hours is throwing tax payers money down the drain. It's no wonder posties want RM to be nationalised again
I hope you have the same anger towards all those Royal Mail managers that had left the office to go home an hour before the posties had finished as well then.
In fact if you want to go through how tax payers money is getting thrown down the drain I am pretty sure posties finishing early would be bottom of the list for cost and importance.
Getting paid to sit at home for two hours is throwing tax payers money down the drain. It's no wonder posties want RM to be nationalised again
I hope you have the same anger towards all those Royal Mail managers that had left the office to go home an hour before the posties had finished as well then.
In fact if you want to go through how tax payers money is getting thrown down the drain I am pretty sure posties finishing early would be bottom of the list for cost and importance.
Once everyone has headed out on their walks, why do you need more than 1 manager in the office at that point?
Once everyone has headed out on their walks, why do you need more than 1 manager in the office at that point?
My PDA packed up so I nipped back to get a replacement, the office smelt like a fish & chip shop, Owd big lad, he had a massive doner kebab, the other three fish & chips
Once everyone has headed out on their walks, why do you need more than 1 manager in the office at that point?
My PDA packed up so I nipped back to get a replacement, the office smelt like a fish & chip shop, Owd big lad, he had a massive doner kebab, the other three fish & chips
Anyone having PDA issues on these Saturdays? Had an issue last week, then another issue today.... today the navigation would not load, just had the ring of death.
Getting paid to sit at home for two hours is throwing tax payers money down the drain. It's no wonder posties want RM to be nationalised again
I hope you have the same anger towards all those Royal Mail managers that had left the office to go home an hour before the posties had finished as well then.
In fact if you want to go through how tax payers money is getting thrown down the drain I am pretty sure posties finishing early would be bottom of the list for cost and importance.
Getting paid to sit at home for two hours is throwing tax payers money down the drain. It's no wonder posties want RM to be nationalised again
I hope you have the same anger towards all those Royal Mail managers that had left the office to go home an hour before the posties had finished as well then.
In fact if you want to go through how tax payers money is getting thrown down the drain I am pretty sure posties finishing early would be bottom of the list for cost and importance.
Yes, absolutely. It's fraud.
Managers are salaried so their hours aren't really fixed. I've seen them bugger off at 10AM on a Saturday and I've seen them still in the unit in December at tea time, when on both occassions the finish time was between 1410 and 1440 (oh, take me back).
Getting paid to sit at home for two hours is throwing tax payers money down the drain. It's no wonder posties want RM to be nationalised again
I hope you have the same anger towards all those Royal Mail managers that had left the office to go home an hour before the posties had finished as well then.
In fact if you want to go through how tax payers money is getting thrown down the drain I am pretty sure posties finishing early would be bottom of the list for cost and importance.
Yes, absolutely. It's fraud.
Managers are salaried so their hours aren't really fixed. I've seen them bugger off at 10AM on a Saturday and I've seen them still in the unit in December at tea time, when on both occassions the finish time was between 1410 and 1440 (oh, take me back).
Pretendy managers are still paid weekly because they are OPG aren’t they?
’You can't just ask customers what they want and then try to give that to them. By the time you get it built, they'll want something new.’