spoodoo wrote:DOm has informed us if we leave any mail ie cut off due to beein past youre time we will be collected from our delivery and taken back to office to work to our time every day . Firstly where is the swings n roundabouts thing there? They are due me hours so if ive something planned outside r mail hours ive gotta be bullied into doin overtime every day ? Secondly theres only bout 4 of us in an office of near 150 who actually do the job right start at our time no cars etc,because were doing it properly like that, its showing that we are not getting out on time. WE are looking the bad guys cause were no coming in early ,the place would be shafted if we all sarted at our normal times. So from now on i cant plan anything outside of my r mail hours in case were over ! Why the fk do we put up with this .
I`m no expert but unless hes bringing the rest of the workforce back to work their time i`d say you have a case of victimisation on your hands? Does`nt sound fair to me. Oh yeah, in my time delivered to quite alot of famous faces, Timothy Dalton, Daley Thompson, Vanessa Redgrave, Richard Briers, Toyah, Phillip Schofield, Sarah Greene, Moira Stewart, Midge Ure, John Thaw, theirs plenty more too.
Edward Hunter wrote: Oh yeah, in my time delivered to quite alot of famous faces, Timothy Dalton, Daley Thompson, Vanessa Redgrave, Richard Briers, Toyah, Phillip Schofield, Sarah Greene, Moira Stewart, Midge Ure, John Thaw, theirs plenty more too.
Thign here pleathe, Hope she kept the Thunder to a minimum.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts. Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility. If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Edward Hunter wrote: Oh yeah, in my time delivered to quite alot of famous faces, Timothy Dalton, Daley Thompson, Vanessa Redgrave, Richard Briers, Toyah, Phillip Schofield, Sarah Greene, Moira Stewart, Midge Ure, John Thaw, theirs plenty more too.
Thign here pleathe, Hope she kept the Thunder to a minimum.
You know what Teebs? It's a mystery why you thought that impression was any good
I don't suppose your mouth bleeds every 28 days, does it?
Mail delivery; those that can, do, those that can't, MANAGE!
Edward Hunter wrote: Oh yeah, in my time delivered to quite alot of famous faces, Timothy Dalton, Daley Thompson, Vanessa Redgrave, Richard Briers, Toyah, Phillip Schofield, Sarah Greene, Moira Stewart, Midge Ure, John Thaw, theirs plenty more too.
Thign here pleathe, Hope she kept the Thunder to a minimum.
You know what Teebs? It's a mystery why you thought that impression was any good
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts. Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility. If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Listen to the words and it could be a song about Lapsing (with a few changes - over to the Dodgy Claimers)
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts. Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility. If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
i was watching the t.v. program about record producer george martin last night and i thought how nice it would be to deliver mail to a person who is famous and you have a lot of respect for,the delivery i do at the moment there,s not a single person of fame or interest,in fact over 21yrs delivering in the CV area their hasnt been anyone to mention. have you got anyone of interest or fame on your delivery,let us know. cheers
bedrock wrote:i was watching the t.v. program about record producer george martin last night and i thought how nice it would be to deliver mail to a person who is famous and you have a lot of respect for,the delivery i do at the moment there,s not a single person of fame or interest,in fact over 21yrs delivering in the CV area their hasnt been anyone to mention. have you got anyone of interest or fame on your delivery,let us know. cheers
Actually we have an old thread from when RMC started at (POSTMAN:Topics merged) some interesting and funny posts on it as well.
10 Pages long though so you may be gone for some time.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts. Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility. If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
bedrock wrote:i was watching the t.v. program about record producer george martin last night and i thought how nice it would be to deliver mail to a person who is famous and you have a lot of respect for,the delivery i do at the moment there,s not a single person of fame or interest,in fact over 21yrs delivering in the CV area their hasnt been anyone to mention. have you got anyone of interest or fame on your delivery,let us know. cheers
I deliver many, many packets to gap-toothed, scraggle-bearded dole-scrounging serial rapist man, but I'm guessing he's not the type you're after.
Nothing from me, but a colleague used to deliver to Jeff Beck ( for the young 'uns http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeff_Beck" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ), and says that he is genuinely nice bloke and is down to earth "...oh, and by the way, did I ever tell you I used to deliver to Jeff Beck "
In another lifetime as a despatch courier, I had a packet for Sophie Ellis Bextor ( about 9 months after Groovejet )....but she wasn't in, so I had to post it - that's as close as I've got to a famous autograph on the job.
I don't suppose your mouth bleeds every 28 days, does it?
Mail delivery; those that can, do, those that can't, MANAGE!