ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
blowing whistle on dom's racism - y/n?
-
bustedflush
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 1493
- Joined: 16 Feb 2013, 11:19
- Gender: Male
Re: blowing whistle on dom's racism - y/n?
Hysterical. 'The good people of Brighton.' Shows how much you know, most are driven/bussed in and are the same rent-a-mob that travel to other towns to do the same when protesters with whom they disagree are due to march. I'm waiting to see them organize opposition to organized muslim grooming but I won't hold my breath. Obviously a few disgruntled football yobs are a far more serious issue in society.
-
Gwynedd
- Posts: 21
- Joined: 08 May 2014, 17:10
- Gender: Female
Re: blowing whistle on dom's racism - y/n?
rogerdawcy...
Did you ever report what you read on the managers FB page?
If so, what happened? If not, why not?
Gwyn
Did you ever report what you read on the managers FB page?
If so, what happened? If not, why not?
Gwyn
-
Postie45
- Posts: 2160
- Joined: 21 Aug 2012, 23:05
- Gender: Male
Re: blowing whistle on dom's racism - y/n?
irrelevantbustedflush wrote:I'm waiting to see them organize opposition to organized muslim grooming but I won't hold my breath.
adjective
1.
not relevant; not applicable or pertinent:
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72763
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: blowing whistle on dom's racism - y/n?
I think this deserves 2 memes


Joking aside can we get back on topic, this thread is no longer about Royal Mail, but worse, its getting too personal and bitchy. If we can't I'll have to lock it down.


Joking aside can we get back on topic, this thread is no longer about Royal Mail, but worse, its getting too personal and bitchy. If we can't I'll have to lock it down.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
fishtank
- Posts: 19732
- Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
- Gender: Male
Re: blowing whistle on dom's racism - y/n?
Most of this thread is an irrelevant attempt to introduce personal agendas and throw up a smokescreen around the basic question.Postie45 wrote:irrelevant
If you see something you genuinely believe is bullyimg and/or harassment should you report it?
The OP genuinely believes it is so to be honest it's a no-brainer. It isn't "grassing up" it's taking a stand against bullying and/or harassment The fact that it may be racially motivated shouldn't really matter, If it does you may need to examine your own motives.
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
-
Postie45
- Posts: 2160
- Joined: 21 Aug 2012, 23:05
- Gender: Male
Re: blowing whistle on dom's racism - y/n?
agreed, just didnt want to let it go unchallenged until someone put a stop to it.fishtank wrote:Most of this thread is an irrelevant attempt to introduce personal agendas and throw up a smokescreen around the basic question.Postie45 wrote:[irrelevant
.
-
spiderj
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 969
- Joined: 12 Apr 2013, 07:54
- Gender: Male
- Location: ctp
Re: blowing whistle on dom's racism - y/n?
Hear hearfishtank wrote:Most of this thread is an irrelevant attempt to introduce personal agendas and throw up a smokescreen around the basic question.Postie45 wrote:irrelevant
If you see something you genuinely believe is bullyimg and/or harassment should you report it?
The OP genuinely believes it is so to be honest it's a no-brainer. It isn't "grassing up" it's taking a stand against bullying and/or harassment The fact that it may be racially motivated shouldn't really matter, If it does you may need to examine your own motives.
I won
-
S6 Stroller
- Posts: 199
- Joined: 07 Sep 2009, 23:00
- Gender: Male
Re: blowing whistle on dom's racism - y/n?
Protesters? I thought 'March For England' was a jolly knees up by the sea by lovely patriotic folks celebrating being English. Where's the protest?bustedflush wrote:Hysterical. 'The good people of Brighton.' Shows how much you know, most are driven/bussed in and are the same rent-a-mob that travel to other towns to do the same when protesters with whom they disagree are due to march. I'm waiting to see them organize opposition to organized muslim grooming but I won't hold my breath. Obviously a few disgruntled football yobs are a far more serious issue in society.
-
Dumpys Rusty Nuts
- Posts: 180
- Joined: 15 May 2011, 21:50
- Gender: Male
Re: blowing whistle on dom's racism - y/n?
Did labour lie to the general public regarding their immigration policy?clashcityrocker wrote:Answer what?Dumpys Rusty Nuts wrote: You cannot answer.
Short of leaving the EU, there is nothing that any government can do about the free movement of people within the EU. (And that's a good thing as far as I am concerned)
And as your article explains. it doesn't really matter how many or how few enter the UK, there will always be drivel peddlers like yourself with their tired "swamped" rhetoric.
You just sick to the headlines (and the pictures) and leave the content to the grown ups.
Now did the OPG blow the whistle on the DOM?
Why are you so afraid to answer this question?
The question is not to childish is it?
-
fishtank
- Posts: 19732
- Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
- Gender: Male
Re: blowing whistle on dom's racism - y/n?
Yes it is.Dumpys Rusty Nuts wrote:The question is not to childish is it?
It's childish because it's as equally irrelevant on this thread as it has been on the countless other threads you've asked it on. Big deal, politicians in lie shocker, move on dumpy. Most people know Labour lied about a lot of things, they also know that the Tories, UKIP and even the cuddly Lib-Dems do the same, not many are as obsessed by it as you though.
good times, bad times you know I've had my share