ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Ips bonus

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
asimalone
Posts: 7
Joined: 13 Apr 2010, 14:03
Gender: Male

PBS Supplement

Post by asimalone »

What is PBS supplement and who suppose to recieve it?
User avatar
POSTMAN
SITE ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 32794
Joined: 07 Aug 2006, 03:19
Gender: Male

PBS Supplement

Post by POSTMAN »

It's a bonus scheme that some have had for so long they forget why the get it, I certainly have. :d'oh!
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72727
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

PBS Supplement

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

PBS (Productivity Bonus Scheme).
ICS (Interim Consolidated Scheme).


it was the supplement that was paid if you lost anything under PBS. I can't remember the exact details but some people were very slightly worse off under PBS, as opposed to ICS.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Martin Walsh
Posts: 4276
Joined: 19 Sep 2007, 20:12
Location: neverland

PBS Supplement

Post by Martin Walsh »

Prior to PBS was outstanding bonus money from wound up bonus schemes such as Delivery Remuneration.

Some of this money helped get others the full £100 Christmas Bonus and also paid for £5 of the £26 .28 pay rise in 2003.

Under BT2010 PBS and ICS become reserved rights payments to those offices who still had them and only staff employed prior to this receive them.
Potters111
Posts: 3
Joined: 20 Jan 2014, 15:42
Gender: Male

Ips bonus

Post by Potters111 »

Speaking to some of my colleagues in my office the other day and they mentioned they recive two bonuses per month an ips bonuses and one other. However I don't recieve this, I have worked at Royal for 5 years is this bonuses for people who have worked at rm longer than that?
User avatar
POSTMAN
SITE ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 32794
Joined: 07 Aug 2006, 03:19
Gender: Male

Ips bonus

Post by POSTMAN »

Potters111 wrote:Speaking to some of my colleagues in my office the other day and they mentioned they recive two bonuses per month an ips bonuses and one other. However I don't recieve this, I have worked at Royal for 5 years is this bonuses for people who have worked at rm longer than that?
Topics merged,look up.
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.