ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Wear and Tear and claims against RM

Forum for our ex Royal Mail Group colleagues.This is an open forum.
calpsy
EX ROYAL MAIL

Wear and Tear and claims against RM

Post by calpsy »

OK so nearer the latter days of me at RM there was lots of people talking about suing RM and claiming against injuries and wear and tear on their knees etc.

Did any of this actually happen or was it just all talk ?

Sugar
EX ROYAL MAIL

Re: Wear and Tear and claims against RM

Post by Sugar »

calpsy wrote:
02 Sep 2021, 17:18
OK so nearer the latter days of me at RM there was lots of people talking about suing RM and claiming against injuries and wear and tear on their knees etc.

Did any of this actually happen or was it just all talk ?
Not that I can remember though it's something the union should have been all over a long time ago because I knew a lot of OPG's that suffered especially when we went up to 3.5+ hour deliveries after rm dropped second deliveries with the single daily delivery revisions and then van share. Surprised no win for fee solicitors have never jumped on that band wagon.
POSTMAN
SITE ADMINISTRATOR

Post by POSTMAN »

calpsy! long time no tell off :Very Happy How's tricks matey.

Royal Mail will hold all the cards in a lawsuit, posters, WTLL, signing on sheets with bag weights, 318's, WPCs, and general bollox, not to mention the business going to trolleys ect.

One win would bring the business crashing down, can't see it happening tbh.
I Wrote
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
calpsy
EX ROYAL MAIL

Post by calpsy »

Hey Postie :crazy:

Yeah didnt think anything would come of all the talk. And yes just ONE claim would bring the whole place crashing to the ground.