ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Why The Breakfast Club?

Forum for our ex Royal Mail Group colleagues.This is an open forum.
POSTMAN
SITE ADMINISTRATOR

Why The Breakfast Club?

Post by POSTMAN »

Bit of a crude joke that has done the rounds for a number of years in various guises, it's been mentioned on here a few times in threads or news items where someone has retired or left the job for whatever reason, so I thought it would be apt as a forum title.

Breakfast.jpg
It was the posties last day on the job after 35 years of carrying the post through all kinds of weather.

When he arrived at the first house on his route, he was greeted by the whole family there, who all hugged and congratulated him and sent him on his way with a gift cheque for £500.

At the second house they presented him fine Cuban cigars in an 18-carat gold box.

The folks at the third house handed him a case of 30-year old Scotch whisky.

At the fourth house he was met at the door by a dumb blonde in her lingerie. She took him by the arm and led him up the stairs to the bedroom where she gave him the best seeing to he had ever experienced.

When he was truly spent, they went downstairs, where the blonde fixed him a giant breakfast:
eggs, tomatoes, ham, sausage, and freshly-squeezed orange juice. When he was finished she poured him a cup of steaming coffee.

As she was pouring, he noticed a Five Pound note sticking out from under the cup's bottom edge. "All this was just too wonderful for words," he said, "but what's the fiver for?"

"Well," said the dumb blonde, "last night, I told my husband that today would be your last day, and that we should do something special for you.

He said, "f**k him.. Give him a fiver."

"................... the breakfast was my idea."
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I Wrote
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.

baldrick
EX ROYAL MAIL

Re: Why The Breakfast Club?

Post by baldrick »

Thanks POSTMAN. I didn't get any of those when I left, though I did get f**ked by RM for many years.