ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

A quick heads up about the rules as Royal Mail HQ are one here a lot.

Announcements from the Admin, please read if RED .
EASIEST WAY TO SEE THE LATEST ON THE FORUM PLEASE CLICK ...ACTIVE TOPICS
POSTMAN
SITE ADMINISTRATOR

A quick heads up about the rules as Royal Mail HQ are one here a lot.

Post by POSTMAN »

RULES wrote:KNOWN PERSONALITIES WITHIN ROYAL MAIL AND THE CWU
It is fair to say that those in the 'top jobs' come in for a lot of criticism on this forum, please post constructive criticism and nothing else. Any libellous or slanderous posts will be deleted or amended, in no way should these personalities have any abuse aimed at them, period.
They seem to be extra active on here now.

Things like that can only help our colleagues across the business, so let's do 'OUR' best to do that in a proactive and professional way while sticking to the rules and at the same time hopefully sticking it to problems we face on a daily basis.

Will and can things change with them being on here, let's discuss it here...
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=101991

Or in the other threads today ( 3Dec) there are a few of them.
I Wrote
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.

POSTMAN
SITE ADMINISTRATOR

Re: A quick heads up about the rules as Royal Mail HQ are one here a lot.

Post by POSTMAN »

BUMP
I Wrote
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.