ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Daily Update of Royal Mail Coronavirus Impact.

Coronavirus news articles only.This is an open forum.
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Re: Daily Update of Royal Mail Coronavirus Impact.

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

Friday 29 January 2021

Deliveries and collections are taking place in almost all parts of the UK today. However, deliveries may be disrupted in some areas due to resourcing issues in a number of our delivery offices. Please see the 'Royal Mail Deliveries' section below. We’re working hard to deliver as comprehensive a service as possible to all our customers during these challenging times.

Every single parcel and letter is important to us. Despite our best efforts and significant investment in extra resource, some customers may experience slightly longer delivery timescales than our usual service standards. This is due to the exceptionally high volumes of mail posted during this further lockdown period, alongside necessary coronavirus-related measures we have put in place in local mail centres and delivery offices to keep our people and customers safe. In such cases, we always work hard to get back to providing our usual level of service as quickly as we can.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Royal Mail Distribution and Processing Report

Royal Mail Distribution
Royal Mail operates an overnight air, rail and road network to move letters and parcels between our distribution hubs, mail processing centres and delivery offices around the UK. Any logistical delays detailed below will also be reflected in the Mail Centre report.

Air
Our air network operated to schedule last night.

Rail
Our rail network operated to schedule last night.

Road
Our road network operated to schedule last night.

Mail Centres
The mail centres below have reported not all mail was processed to schedule last night, and as a result may arrive later than expected:

Inverness Mail Centre: Some mail posted in other parts of the UK yesterday for delivery today in the HS, IV and KW postcode areas.

Royal Mail Deliveries

Due to resourcing issues and associated self-isolation, deliveries in the following areas are likely to be disrupted this week. We're sorry for any inconvenience and thank you for your understanding. Please be assured we’re working hard to deliver as comprehensive a service as possible.

If you need to collect an item for which we've left a 'Something for you' card from one of these offices, please check royalmail.com/services-near-you for details of our revised Customer Service Point opening hours. If we’ve not left a ‘Something for you card’, and you do not have alternative arrangements in place, we’re sorry that your mail will not be available for collection.

Barking (IG11)
Burslem (ST6)
Caernarfon DO (LL54, LL55)
Caterham DO (CR3, CR6)
Chatham (ME4, ME5)
Chingford DO (E4)
Chippenham DO (SN13-SN15)
Croydon (CR0, CR9)
Debden (IG7-IG10)
Enfield DO (EN1-3)
Erdington DO (B24)
Grays DO (RM16-RM20)
Ilford (IG1-IG6)
Kirkby (L32, L33)
Maida Hill DO (W9)
Ormskirk (L39, L40)
South Croydon DO (CR0, CR2)
Upper Holloway (N7)
Upton DO (CH30, CH49)
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support
Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
"Employers are always seeking more productivity from workers, without considering the human factor, the worker's age, the weather conditions and the intense heat. We need to intervene before it's too late, reducing working hours and the load carried by workers, because it's impossible to sustain the rhythm they're forced to work at for many years."

TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Saturday 30 and Sunday 31 January 2021

Weekend delivery and collection services are expected to take place on Saturday 30 January. Deliveries may also be made in some areas on Sunday as we work hard to get all mail to you. There are no collections on Sunday 31 January. Deliveries may be disrupted in some areas due to resourcing issues in a small number of our delivery offices. Please see the 'Royal Mail Deliveries' section below.

We’re working hard to deliver as comprehensive a service as possible to all our customers during these challenging times.

Every single parcel and letter is important to us. Despite our best efforts and significant investment in extra resource, some customers may experience slightly longer delivery timescales than our usual service standards. This is due to the exceptionally high volumes of mail posted during this further lockdown period, alongside necessary coronavirus-related measures we have put in place in local mail centres and delivery offices to keep our people and customers safe. In such cases, we always work hard to get back to providing our usual level of service as quickly as we can.

Most of our Customer Service Points are open Saturday and Sunday for you to collect urgent items for which we’ve left a ‘Something for you’ card – please visit Services Near you Opens in new window for their opening times.
Royal Mail Deliveries

Due to resourcing issues and associated self-isolation, deliveries in the following areas are likely to be disrupted this week. We're sorry for any inconvenience and thank you for your understanding. Please be assured we’re working hard to deliver as comprehensive a service as possible.

If you need to collect an item for which we've left a 'Something for you' card from one of these offices, please check royalmail.com/services-near-you for details of our revised Customer Service Point opening hours. If we’ve not left a ‘Something for you card’, and you do not have alternative arrangements in place, we’re sorry that your mail will not be available for collection.

Barking (IG11)
Burslem (ST6)
Caterham DO (CR3, CR6)
Chatham (ME4, ME5)
Chingford DO (E4)
Croydon (CR0, CR9)
Debden (IG7-IG10)
Enfield DO (EN1-3)
Erdington DO (B24)
Grays DO (RM16-RM20)
Harwich DO (CO12)
Ilford (IG1-IG6)
Maida Hill DO (W9)
Tamworth DO (B77-B79)
Upper Holloway (N7)
Upton DO (CH30, CH49)
"Employers are always seeking more productivity from workers, without considering the human factor, the worker's age, the weather conditions and the intense heat. We need to intervene before it's too late, reducing working hours and the load carried by workers, because it's impossible to sustain the rhythm they're forced to work at for many years."
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Monday 1 February 2021

Deliveries and collections are taking place in almost all parts of the UK today. However, deliveries may be disrupted in some areas due to resourcing issues in a number of our delivery offices. Please see the 'Royal Mail Deliveries' section below. We’re working hard to deliver as comprehensive a service as possible to all our customers during these challenging times.

Royal Mail Distribution
Royal Mail operates an overnight air, rail and road network to move letters and parcels between our distribution hubs, mail processing centres and delivery offices around the UK. Any logistical delays detailed below will also be reflected in the Mail Centre report.

Air

Rail

Road

Mail Centres
There were no significant processing delays at our mail centres over the weekend.
Royal Mail Deliveries

Barking (IG11)
Burslem (ST6)
Caterham DO (CR3, CR6)
Chatham (ME4, ME5)
Chingford DO (E4)
Croydon (CR0, CR9)
Debden (IG7-IG10)
Enfield DO (EN1-3)
Erdington DO (B24)
Grays DO (RM16-RM20)
Harwich DO (CO12)
Ilford (IG1-IG6)
Maida Hill DO (W9)
Tamworth DO (B77-B79)
Upper Holloway (N7)
Upton DO (CH30, CH49)
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Wednesday 3 February 2021

Deliveries and collections are taking place across most of the UK today, though some disruption may be experienced in areas affected by snow and ice. We’re out delivering and collecting wherever it’s safe and possible to do so. Additionally, deliveries may also be disrupted in some areas due to resourcing issues in a number of our delivery offices. Please see the 'Royal Mail Deliveries' section below. We’re working hard to deliver as comprehensive a service as possible to all our customers during these challenging times.

Royal Mail Distribution

Air

Rail

Road

Mail Centres
The mail centres below have reported not all mail was processed to schedule last night, and as a result may arrive later than expected:

Swindon Mail Centre: Some mail posted in the OX, RG and SN postcode areas yesterday, due for delivery today to addresses across the rest of the UK. Some mail posted in other parts of the UK yesterday, due for delivery today in the OX, RG and SN postcode areas.
Chelmsford Mail Centre: Some mail posted in other parts of the UK yesterday, due for delivery today in the CM, CO and, SS postcode areas.
Exeter Mail Centre: Some mail posted in other parts of the UK yesterday, due for delivery today in the EX and TQ postcode areas.

Royal Mail Deliveries

Barking (IG11)
Burslem (ST6)
Croydon (CR0, CR9)
Debden (IG7-IG10)
Enfield DO (EN1-3)
Erdington DO (B24)
Grays DO (RM16-RM20)
Harwich DO (CO12)
Tamworth DO (B77-B79)
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Thursday 4 February 2021

Deliveries and collections are taking place across most of the UK today, though some disruption may be experienced in areas affected by snow and ice. We’re out delivering and collecting wherever it’s safe and possible to do so. Additionally, deliveries may also be disrupted in some areas due to resourcing issues in a number of our delivery offices. Please see the 'Royal Mail Deliveries' section below. We’re working hard to deliver as comprehensive a service as possible to all our customers during these challenging times.

Royal Mail Distribution

Air

Rail

Road
Our road network operated to schedule last night, with one exception. Mail leaving our North West Distribution Centre, was delayed departing for Chester. As a result, some mail posted in the North West of England yesterday, due for delivery today in the CH, LL and SY postcode areas, may arrive later than planned.

Mail Centres

Chester Mail Centre: Some mail posted in other parts of the UK yesterday, due for delivery today in the CH, LL and SY postcode areas.
Southampton Mail Centre: Some mail posted in other parts of the UK yesterday, due for delivery today in the PO, SO and SP postcode areas.

Royal Mail Deliveries

Barking (IG11)
Burslem (ST6)
Croydon (CR0, CR9)
Debden (IG7-IG10)
Derby (DE1, DE3, DE21 to DE24, DE72 to DE74 and DE99)
Enfield DO (EN1-3)
Erdington DO (B24)
Grays DO (RM16-RM20)
Harwich DO (CO12)
Tamworth DO (B77-B79)
Wootton Bassett DO (SN4 and SN16)
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Friday 5 February 2021

Royal Mail Distribution

Air

Rail
Our rail network operated to schedule last night, with one exception: A train travelling from the Warrington Rail Terminal, was delayed arriving at our Scottish Distribution Centre due to technical issues. As a result, some mail posted in the North England and North Wales yesterday, due to arrive in parts of Scotland today, may arrive later than expected.

Road

Mail Centres
The mail centre below has reported not all mail was processed to schedule last night, and as a result may arrive later than expected:

Medway Mail Centre: Some mail posted in the CT, DA, ME and TN postcode areas yesterday, due for delivery today in other parts of the UK.

Royal Mail Deliveries

Barking (IG11)
Burslem (ST6)
Croydon (CR0, CR9)
Debden (IG7-IG10)
Enfield DO (EN1-3)
Erdington DO (B24)
Grays DO (RM16-RM20)
Harwich DO (CO12)
St. Albans (AL1-AL5)
Tamworth DO (B77-B79)
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Saturday 6 and Sunday 7 February 2021
Weekend delivery and collection services are expected to take place on Saturday 6 February. Deliveries may also be made in some areas on Sunday 7 February as we work hard to get all mail to you. There are no collections on Sunday 7 February. Deliveries may be disrupted in some areas due to resourcing issues in a small number of our delivery offices. Please see the 'Royal Mail Deliveries' section below.

We’re working hard to deliver as comprehensive a service as possible to all our customers during these challenging times.

Most of our Customer Service Points are open Saturday and Sunday for you to collect urgent items for which we’ve left a ‘Something for you’ card – please visit Services Near you Opens in new window for their opening times.

Royal Mail Deliveries

Barking (IG11)
Burslem (ST6)
Croydon (CR0, CR9)
Debden (IG7-IG10)
Enfield DO (EN1-3)
Grays DO (RM16-RM20)
Harwich DO (CO12)
St. Albans (AL1-AL5)
Tamworth DO (B77-B79)
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Monday 8 February 2021

We're out delivering and collecting wherever it's safe and possible to do so today. We’re sorry that some addresses may experience disruption as a result of snow and ice, particularly in parts of Norfolk, Suffolk, Essex and Kent.

Deliveries may also be disrupted in some areas due to resourcing issues in a number of our delivery offices. Please see the 'Royal Mail Deliveries' section below. We’re working hard to deliver as comprehensive a service as possible to all our customers during these challenging times.

Royal Mail Distribution

Air
Our air network operated normally over the weekend. However, Stornaway Airport is currently closed due to snow, leading to the delay of this morning's flight from Inverness.

Rail
Our rail network operated normally over the weekend.

Road
Our road network operated normally over the weekend.

Mail Centres
The mail centre below has reported not all mail was processed to schedule last night, and as a result may arrive later than expected:

Norwich Mail Centre: Some mail posted across the UK over the weekend, due for delivery today to addresses in the NR postcode area.

Royal Mail Deliveries

Barking (IG11)
Croydon (CR0, CR9)
Debden (IG7-IG10)
Enfield DO (EN1-3)
Grays DO (RM16-RM20)
Harwich DO (CO12)
St. Albans (AL1-AL5)
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Tuesday 9 February 2021

We're out delivering and collecting wherever it's safe and possible to do so today. We’re sorry that some addresses may experience disruption as a result of snow and ice, particularly in parts of Norfolk, Suffolk, Essex and Kent.

Deliveries may also be disrupted in some areas due to resourcing issues in a number of our delivery offices. Please see the 'Royal Mail Deliveries' section below. We’re working hard to deliver as comprehensive a service as possible to all our customers during these challenging times.

Royal Mail Distribution

Air
Due to freezing conditions and aircraft requiring de-icing, flights from Edinburgh to East Midlands and Stansted were delayed last night, missing some onward connections. As a result, some mail posted on Monday in Central and Southern Scotland, due for delivery today to addresses in the North, Midlands, East and South East of England may arrive later than expected.

Rail
Our rail network operated normally on Monday night.

Road
Our road network operated normally on Monday night with some delays due to adverse weather. This will be reflected in the Mail Centre report below.

Mail Centres

Chelmsford Mail Centre: Some mail posted across the UK on Monday, due for delivery today to addresses in the CM, CO, IP and SS postcode areas.
Gatwick Mail Centre: Some mail posted on Monday in the BN and RH postcode areas, due for delivery today to addresses across the rest of the UK.
Glasgow Mail Centre: Some mail posted across the UK on Monday, due for delivery today to addresses in the G, KA, ML and PA postcode areas.
Greenford Mail Centre: Some mail posted on Monday in the HA, NW, SL, UB, W2-14 postcode areas and BFPO, due for delivery today to addresses across the rest of the UK.
Northern Ireland Mail Centre: Some mail posted across the UK on Monday, due for delivery today to addresses in the BT postcode area.
Preston Mail Centre: Some mail posted across the UK on Monday, due for delivery today to addresses in the BB, FY, LA and PR postcode areas. Also, some mail posted in these postcode areas on Monday, due for delivery today to addresses across the rest of the UK.
Swindon Mail Centre: Some mail posted on Monday in the OX, RG and SN postcode areas, due for delivery today to addresses across the rest of the UK.

Royal Mail Deliveries

Barking (IG11)
Croydon (CR0, CR9)
Debden (IG7-IG10)
Enfield DO (EN1-3)
Grays DO (RM16-RM20)
Harwich DO (CO12)
St. Albans (AL1-AL5)
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

https://personal.help.royalmail.com/app ... ice-update

Wednesday 10 February 2021

We're out delivering and collecting wherever it's safe and possible to do so today. We’re sorry that some addresses may experience disruption as a result of snow and ice, particularly in parts of Scotland, Norfolk, Suffolk, Essex and Kent.

Royal Mail Distribution

Royal Mail operates an overnight air, rail and road network to move letters and parcels between our distribution hubs, mail processing centres and delivery offices around the UK. Any logistical delays detailed below will also be reflected in the mail centre processing report.

Air
Several flights were delayed on Tuesday night due to aircraft requiring de-icing, and runways needing to be cleared of snow and ice. Onward road services were held to await arrival of the aircraft, but this caused late arrivals at the respective mail centres. This will be reflected in the mail centre processing report below.

Rail
Our rail network operated normally on Tuesday night.

Road
Our road network operated normally on Tuesday night, but snow and ice in some parts of the UK has caused some disruption. Late arriving mail into our mail centres due to road conditions, will be reflected in the mail centre processing report below.

Mail Centres
The mail centres below have reported not all mail was processed to schedule last night (see above), and as a result may be delivered later than expected:

Bristol Mail Centre: Some mail posted across the UK on Tuesday, due for delivery today to addresses in the BA, BS, GL and TA postcode areas.

Chelmsford Mail Centre: Some mail posted across the UK on Tuesday, due for delivery today to addresses in the CM, CO, IP and SS postcode areas.

Edinburgh Mail Centre: Some mail posted across the UK on Tuesday, due for delivery today to addresses in the DD, EH, FK, KY, PH and TD postcode areas.

Glasgow Mail Centre: Some mail posted across the UK on Tuesday, due for delivery today to addresses in the G, KA, ML and PA postcode areas.

Home Counties North Mail Centre: Some mail posted across the UK on Tuesday, due for delivery today to addresses in the AL, EN, HP, LU, SG and WD postcode areas.

Inverness Mail Centre: Some mail posted across the UK on Tuesday, due for delivery today to addresses in the HS, IV and KW postcode areas.

Northern Ireland Mail Centre: Some mail posted across the UK on Tuesday, due for delivery today to addresses in the BT postcode area.

Southampton Mail Centre: Some mail posted across the UK on Tuesday, due for delivery today to addresses in the PO, SO and SP postcode areas.

South Midland Mail Centre: Some mail posted across the UK on Tuesday, due for delivery today to addresses in the CV, LE, MK and NN postcode areas.

Swindon Mail Centre: Some mail posted across the UK on Tuesday, due for delivery today to addresses in the OX, RG and SN postcode areas.

Royal Mail Deliveries

Croydon (CR0, CR9)
Enfield DO (EN1-3)
Grays DO (RM16-RM20)
Harwich DO (CO12)
St. Albans (AL1-AL5)
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Thursday 11 February 2021
General Overview

We're delivering and collecting wherever it's safe and possible to do so today. We’re sorry that some addresses may experience disruption as a result of snow and ice, particularly in parts of: Scotland, Norfolk, Suffolk, Essex and Kent.

Deliveries may also be disrupted in other areas due to resourcing issues at some of our delivery offices. Please see the ‘Deliveries today' section below.

More information is available in our Related help links to the right of this page. You can also sign up here Opens in new window to receive information by email if your postcode area is affected.

Movement of mail through our network

Royal Mail operates an overnight air, rail and road network to move letters and parcels between our distribution hubs, mail processing centres and delivery offices around the UK. Here we let you know about any significant issues in our overnight logistical operation.

Air
Our air services operated normally on Wednesday night. However, due to the aircraft requiring de-icing, the flight from Edinburgh to East Midlands was delayed on arrival. As a result, a small number of letters and parcels posted on Wednesday in Central and Southern Scotland, due for delivery today to addresses in the North, Midlands and South West of England, and Wales may arrive later than expected.

Rail
Our rail services operated normally on Wednesday night.

Road
Our road services operated normally on Wednesday night.

Mail Centres
The mail centres below have reported not all mail was processed to schedule last night (see above), and as a result may be delivered later than expected:

Chelmsford Mail Centre: Some mail posted across the UK on Wednesday, due for delivery today to addresses in the CM, CO, IP and SS postcode areas.
Edinburgh Mail Centre: Some mail posted across the UK on Wednesday, due for delivery today to addresses in the DD, EH, FK, KY, PH and TD postcode areas.
Glasgow Mail Centre: Some mail posted across the UK on Wednesday, due for delivery today to addresses in the G, KA, ML and PA postcode areas.
Inverness Mail Centre: Some mail posted across the UK on Wednesday, due for delivery today to addresses in the HS, IV and KW postcode areas.
London Central Mail Centre: Some mail posted in the EC, N, W1 and WC postcode areas on Wednesday, due for delivery today to addresses across the rest of the UK.
Northern Ireland Mail Centre: Some mail posted across the UK on Wednesday, due for delivery today to addresses in the BT postcode area.

Deliveries today

Due to resourcing issues, associated self-isolation and safety measures, deliveries in the following areas are likely to be disrupted this week.

In those areas that are temporarily affected by very high levels of absence, customers can expect deliveries at least every other day. It will only be in extreme cases when this may not be possible, but these are the exception and are listed below.

We're sorry for any inconvenience and thank you for your understanding. We’re working hard to deliver as comprehensive a service as possible with the resource available to support these offices. And we’re ensuring we prioritise delivery of vaccination letters.

Croydon (CR0, CR9)
Enfield DO (EN1-3)
Grays DO (RM16-RM20)
Harwich DO (CO12)
St. Albans (AL1-AL5)

TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Friday 12 February 2021
General Overview
We're delivering and collecting wherever it's safe and possible to do so today. We’re sorry that some addresses may experience disruption as a result of snow and ice, particularly in parts of: Scotland, Norfolk, Suffolk, Essex and Kent.

Deliveries may also be disrupted in other areas due to resourcing issues at some of our delivery offices. Please see the ‘Deliveries today' section below.

More information is available in our Related help links to the right of this page. You can also sign up here Opens in new window to receive information by email if your postcode area is affected.

Royal Mail operates an overnight air, rail and road network to move letters and parcels between our distribution hubs, mail processing centres and delivery offices around the UK. Here we let you know about any significant issues in our overnight logistical operation.

Air
Our air services operated normally on Thursday night. However, due to the temporary overnight closure of Aberdeen Airport due to freezing conditions, the flight from East Midlands was significantly delayed. As a result, a small number of letters and parcels posted on Thursday in the North, Midlands and South West regions of England, and Wales, due for delivery today to addresses in the North East of Scotland, Orkney and Shetland, may arrive later than expected.

Rail
Our rail services operated normally on Thursday night.

Road
Our road services operated normally on Thursday night.

Mail Centres
The mail centres below have reported not all mail was processed to schedule last night, and as a result may be delivered later than expected:

Birmingham Mail Centre: Some mail posted on Thursday in the B, HR and WR postcode areas, due for delivery today to addresses across the rest of the UK.

Edinburgh Mail Centre: Some mail posted across the UK on Thursday, due for delivery today to addresses in the DD, EH, FK, KY, PH and TD postcode areas.

Inverness Mail Centre: Some mail posted across the UK on Thursday, due for delivery today to addresses in the HS, IV and KW postcode areas.

Southampton Central Mail Centre: Some mail posted across the UK on Thursday, due for delivery today to addresses in the PO, SO and SP postcode areas.

Deliveries today
Due to resourcing issues, associated self-isolation and safety measures, deliveries in the following areas are likely to be disrupted this week.

In those areas that are temporarily affected by very high levels of absence, customers can expect deliveries at least every other day. It will only be in extreme cases when this may not be possible, but these are the exception and are listed below.

We're sorry for any inconvenience and thank you for your understanding. We’re working hard to deliver as comprehensive a service as possible with the resource available to support these offices. And we’re ensuring we prioritise delivery of vaccination letters.

Croydon (CR0, CR9)
Grays DO (RM16-RM20)
Harwich DO (CO12)
St. Albans (AL1-AL5)
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Monday 15 February 2021
General Overview
We're delivering and collecting wherever it's safe and possible to do so today. We’re sorry that some addresses in Scotland may experience disruption as a result of snow and ice.

ROYAL MAIL NETWORK START

Air
Our air services generally operated to schedule over the weekend with only the following incident reported. On Friday morning the flight from Aberdeen to Shetland was delayed taking off due to de-icing, and not all mail was able to travel on the flight due to it raeaching full capacity. This mail was sent on via the ferry service. As a result, a small amount of mail due for delivery on Friday in Shetland may arrive behind schedule.

Rail
Our rail services operated normally over the weekend.

Road
Our road services operated normally over the weekend.

Mail Centres
The mail centre below reported not all mail was processed to schedule on Friday night, and as a result may be delivered later than expected:

Southampton Central Mail Centre: Some mail posted across the UK on Friday, due for delivery on Saturday to addresses in the PO, SO and SP postcode areas.
Deliveries today

Croydon (CR0, CR9)
Grays DO (RM16-RM20)
Harwich DO (CO12)
St. Albans (AL1-AL5)

Changes to Special Delivery Guaranteed
During the Coronavirus pandemic we’ve needed to make temporary changes to the guaranteed times for our Special Delivery Guaranteed by 9am and 1pm services. Our current guarantees are:

Our guaranteed delivery for Special Delivery Guaranteed by 9am the next working day is by 11.00am the next working day*
Our guaranteed delivery for Special Delivery Guaranteed by 1pm the next working day is by 4.00pm the next working day*
This includes items where a Saturday guarantee has been purchased.
*existing postcode exceptions apply

Find out more about previous Special Delivery Guaranteed changes.
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Tuesday 16 February 2021

General Overview

We're delivering and collecting wherever it's safe and possible to do so today. We’re sorry that some addresses in Scotland may experience disruption as a result of snow and ice.

Air
Not all mail was able to connect with the flight from East Midlands to Exeter last night due to a late arriving vehicle. This mail was sent on via the road network and as a result, some mail posted yesterday in other parts of the UK yesterday for delivery today in the far South West of England may arrive later than planned.

Rail
Our rail services operated normally over the last 24 hours.

Road
Our road services operated normally over the last 24 hours.

Mail Centres
The mail centres below reported not all mail was processed to schedule last night, and as a result may be delivered later than expected:

Preston Mail Centre: Some mail posted in the BB, FY, LA and PR postcode areas yesterday for delivery today in other parts of the UK.
Southampton Central Mail Centre: Some mail posted in other parts of the UK yesterday for delivery today in the PO, SO and SP postcode areas.
Deliveries today

Croydon (CR0, CR9)
Grays DO (RM16-RM20)
Harwich DO (CO12)
St. Albans (AL1-AL5)

TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Service Update

Thursday 18 February 2021

General Overview

We're delivering and collecting mail in all parts of the UK today. However, deliveries may be disrupted in some areas due to resourcing issues at some of our delivery offices. Please see the ‘Deliveries today' section below.

Air
Yesterday afternoon's flight from East Midlands to Guernsey was cancelled due to technical issues with the aircraft. As a result, a small amount of mail due for delivery this morning, is likely to arrive somewhat behind schedule.

In addition the flight from East Midlands to Jersey was also cancelled yesterday morning following technical difficulties with the aircraft. This mail is now scheduled to arrive in Jersey on this morning's flight.

Rail
Our rail services operated normally over the last 24 hours.

Road
Our road services operated normally over the last 24 hours.

Mail Centres
The mail centres below reported not all mail was processed to schedule last night, and as a result may be delivered later than expected:

Medway Mail Centre: Some mail posted in other parts of the UK yesterday for delivery today in the CT, DA, ME and TN postcode areas.
Southampton Central Mail Centre: Some mail posted in other parts of the UK yesterday for delivery today in the PO, SO and SP postcode areas.

Deliveries today

Croydon (CR0, CR9)
Grays DO (RM16-RM20)
Harwich DO (CO12)
Orton Southgate DO (PE2, PE7-PE9)
Southend on Sea (SSO, SS1-SS4)
St. Albans (AL1-AL5)