ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Mail delivery services in Bridlington hit by Covid outbreak amongst postal workers

Coronavirus news articles only.This is an open forum.
POSTMAN
SITE ADMINISTRATOR

Mail delivery services in Bridlington hit by Covid outbreak amongst postal workers

Post by POSTMAN »

https://www.yorkshirepost.co.uk/news/pe ... rs-3454650

Bridlington residents may have noticed some disruption to the usual Royal Mail deliveries over the past two weeks.

This is because the service has been severely hit by sickness absences due to a Covid outbreak.

The outbreak meant that more than 30 out of around 50 postmen and women were off work at the same time.

A Royal Mail spokesperson said: “In the Bridlington area, we are experiencing disruption to service due to significant Covid related and other sickness absences.

“Due to the exceptionally high numbers of staff absent, we have been rotating deliveries in the area so that our customers receive their mail as frequently as possible.

“We apologise to customers for any inconvenience they have experienced. We expect our levels of service will begin returning to normal from the
I Wrote
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.

oypostie

Re: Mail delivery services in Bridlington hit by Covid outbreak amongst postal workers

Post by oypostie »

or is it another failed revision :hmmmm :hmmmm