not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED APR 2019)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : NEW CORONAVIRUS FORUM... HERE

Announcement Thursday ??

15 Sep 2020, 15:11

Anyone heard what this could be about. Rumours at ours it's to do with van sharing as managers have been asked how many masks they will need.

Announcement Thursday ??

15 Sep 2020, 15:21

An announcement of an announcement thread! :nana

Announcement Thursday ??

15 Sep 2020, 15:27

DICKIEG wrote:Anyone heard what this could be about. Rumours at ours it's to do with van sharing as managers have been asked how many masks they will need.

i wouldnt start a thread about a rumour, youll be called a liar and harassed for ever more!

Announcement Thursday ??

15 Sep 2020, 16:29

2yearpostie wrote:
DICKIEG wrote:Anyone heard what this could be about. Rumours at ours it's to do with van sharing as managers have been asked how many masks they will need.

i wouldnt start a thread about a rumour, youll be called a liar and harassed for ever more!

He made clear it was a rumour, the thread IIRC that you are referring to was also a rumour but the Op claimed it was fact because he overheard it.

Announcement Thursday ??

15 Sep 2020, 17:06

2yearpostie wrote:

No you're ok, we like the 'announcement about an announcement' threads on here.

Announcement Thursday ??

15 Sep 2020, 17:13

what has changed I think if it was to return back to 2 in van there would be hell on in a lot of offices I for one don't think it is safe enough at this current time with cases rising and winter on the way why heighten your risk of getting it and passing it on :arrrghhh

Announcement Thursday ??

15 Sep 2020, 17:42

TrueBlueTerrier wrote:
2yearpostie wrote:

He made clear it was a rumour, the thread IIRC that you are referring to was also a rumour but the Op claimed it was fact because he overheard it.

Sorry TBT

Announcement Thursday ??

15 Sep 2020, 18:19

My guess is that if van sharing returns soon, it'll probably around the time we receive our flu vaccination vouchers (later this month).

Just a guess. :wink:

Announcement Thursday ??

16 Sep 2020, 07:25

They can announce whatever they like but I won’t be getting in one.

Announcement Thursday ??

16 Sep 2020, 08:17

totally agree I will strongly resist to returning to 2 in a van even if it means using my own car till they sort a vaccine or cure

Announcement Thursday ??

16 Sep 2020, 08:39

It's going to be difficult to sell that it wasn't okay to van share in the summer when the cases were falling but it is when they're rising again and we're about to hit flu season.

In fact so difficult I'm going to call this out as highly unlikely to be true.

Announcement Thursday ??

16 Sep 2020, 09:48

There's no way that van sharing will return this side of New Years. The HSE would rip RM a new one if they tried to bring back van sharing

Announcement Thursday ??

16 Sep 2020, 15:17

Maybe it'll be a case of masks having to be worn while in the delivery office?

Announcement Thursday ??

16 Sep 2020, 15:44

If we go back to two in a van then what will Royal Mail trot out to show how good they are every time another office gets cases of the virus :hmmmm :hmmmm

Announcement Thursday ??

16 Sep 2020, 16:23

but but but driving instructors

Announcement Thursday ??

16 Sep 2020, 18:11

According to our Union rep, senior Union officials told him no chance of van sharing this side of Xmas

Announcement Thursday ??

17 Sep 2020, 19:14

Did I miss it?

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 1