not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED APR 2019)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : NEW CORONAVIRUS FORUM... HERE

Covid 19

14 Sep 2020, 21:18

Looks like we are hurtling towards a second way. What is Royal Mail's position with regards to self isolating or has nothing changed Do we still get full pay if we have to isolate due to a family member catching it or if I catch it

Covid 19

14 Sep 2020, 21:36

P739 wrote:Looks like we are hurtling towards a second wave.

Indeed.

Globally (and as of today), the number of coronavirus-related deaths is hurtling towards one million, and coronavirus cases towards thirty million. :sad:

CV19.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Covid 19

14 Sep 2020, 22:38

P739 wrote:Looks like we are hurtling towards a second way. What is Royal Mail's position with regards to self isolating or has nothing changed Do we still get full pay if we have to isolate due to a family member catching it or if I catch it

Im sure if you go sick genuinley or not you will soon find out.

Covid 19

15 Sep 2020, 06:36

P739 wrote:Looks like we are hurtling towards a second way. What is Royal Mail's position with regards to self isolating or has nothing changed Do we still get full pay if we have to isolate due to a family member catching it or if I catch it

You certainly don’t want to spread the virus ,Isolate ,get tested and wait for results.
Last edited by iHateD2Ds on 15 Sep 2020, 19:51, edited 2 times in total.

Covid 19

15 Sep 2020, 08:41

You are missing the point which is will I get paid if I have to isolate for what ever reason

Covid 19

15 Sep 2020, 11:14

P739 wrote:You are missing the point which is will I get paid if I have to isolate for what ever reason

Yes!

There has been no change in Coronavirus related sickness payments except for those who have been with us for less than 1 year.

See the stickies for the latest info.

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 1