not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED 2017)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : NEW CORONAVIRUS FORUM... HERE

IMPORTANT ***Important Coronavirus Threads*** IMPORTANT

27 Jul 2020, 18:03

List of various Coronavirus related threads so we can just use the stickies for extremely important ones.
They are in no particular order. A lot are part of the Royal Mail Coronavirus document which is located at https://www.royalmailchat.co.uk/communi ... 71&t=94715

Please PM if any links suddenly do not work or the info in them has changed and I haven't updated them yet.

-----------------------------------------------------------

LTB 357/20 - Coronavirus COVID-19: Supporting Members Returning to Work

Royal Mail brief to managers : New ways of working in delivery, processing and distribution

How many confirmed cases are there in your area tool

Where access to toilet facilities is limited what should we do?

Customer Service Points – Temporary Change in Opening Hours

LTB 271/20 - RM/CWU Joint Statement - Phase 2 & 3 National Operational Requirements for the Covid-19 Doorstep Self-Test Kit Home Collection Service

Do we need to maintain re-delivery for parcels?

Half a million antiseptic wipes have been purchased : Disposable gloves are available to order also hand sanatiser and soap: Will Royal Mail be providing face masks? Updated 2 Apr

Asthma : We strongly recommend you follow this guidance if you are in one of the high-risk groups.

Coronavirus and pregnancy : Royal Mail guidance

Diabetes : If you have diabetes, you are at increased risk of severe illness from coronavirus

Does Coronavirus live on Paper?

An employee in my office wants to cancel their holiday and take it another time what should I do? Should be read with the below.

LTB 345/20 - Annual Leave : Joint statement between Royal Mail and the Communication Workers Union (CWU) on Annual Leave for the 2020/2021 leave year.

Is it safe to use shared water fountains and water dispensers at this time?

Delivering to schools now

A customer is blocking their letterbox (closing premises) until the threat is over. What is the guidance on delivering mail?

Will our canteens remain closed?

What’s happening with our on-site gyms?

A customer has asked a colleague in my office to have a temperature check before allowing them access to their delivery point, what is our business position on this request?

What help is there for parcels over 20kgs, we normally use a 2 person lift?

What happens with My Bundle+ flexible benefits if my finances are impacted by covid-19?

Vehicle breakdowns during Coronavirus

Can we request for our sorting frames to be moved?

What do we do with tissues that have unfortunately been disposed of in post boxes ?

New guidance around the use of private vehicles in delivery Should be read with the below.

LTB 160/20 - PRIVATE CARS ON DELIVERY DURING THE CORONAVIRUS PANDEMIC

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 1