not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED 2017)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : NEW CORONAVIRUS FORUM... HERE

Holiday booked months ago

26 Jul 2020, 09:38

What would happen if you have to quarantine upon return to UK in regards to work

26 Jul 2020, 10:34

No pay for two weeks

26 Jul 2020, 10:58

They should use some of your future annual leave days ...

26 Jul 2020, 12:39

d) Travel

What is the current advice for returning travellers?
Please see Advice for returning travellers https://www.gov.uk/guidance/travel-advi ... oronavirus

What do we do if an employee has attended work after returning from a high risk affected areas?

If an employee has been advised to self-isolate for any reason, colleagues in the workplace should continue with business as usual and maintain good hand hygiene unless they are contacted by the NHS Test and Trace service and instructed to self-isolate themselves.

Should anyone have concerns they should visit the appropriate public health authority website:
• England: NHS 111 online
• Scotland: NHS Inform
• Wales: NHS Direct Wales
• Northern Ireland: Public Health Agency

2nd post PDF in the Global Announcement...
https://www.royalmailchat.co.uk/communi ... 71&t=94715

26 Jul 2020, 14:18

Foreign Secretary Dominic Raab said no worker following quarantine guidance should be penalised by employers - including being forced onto sick pay

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/world-5 ... type=share

26 Jul 2020, 14:47

Lol does this mean we call all book a cut price jolly to Spain knowing we can all have another two weeks off on return with pay... Whooohoooo heads off to the tinterweb

26 Jul 2020, 19:04

We had someone go on holiday to a country which was on the quarantine list , he knew full well it was , only informed DOM by text on the Monday of getting there that he would be quarantining on return. Dom said no pay then, he put in a grievance demanding holiday pay and won it !!!!!

27 Jul 2020, 13:08

Individuals will be expected to self-isolate in line with government advice.

We are awaiting guidance in regards to self-isolation for people returning to Spain and how we are going to treat the absence.

As soon as we have an update we’ll be in touch to advise on your questions below.

30 Jul 2020, 16:08

Holidays abroad are a gamble for your health at mo . Stay at home enjoy the uk , or you could be selfish and go for it

30 Jul 2020, 16:31

Only in certain hotspots are the odds a greater gamble with your health at the mo than actually holidaying in the UK. It seems to me a ridiculous situation that you have to isolate on arrival home from the Canaries when there is more chance of catching the virus going out for a jolly to a crowded bar or beer garden in the UK. So basically going out anywhere is a gamble but I'd fancy my chances more in Lanzarote than I would in London

30 Jul 2020, 22:06

RICARD020191962 wrote:Only in certain hotspots are the odds a greater gamble with your health at the mo than actually holidaying in the UK. It seems to me a ridiculous situation that you have to isolate on arrival home from the Canaries when there is more chance of catching the virus going out for a jolly to a crowded bar or beer garden in the UK. So basically going out anywhere is a gamble but I'd fancy my chances more in Lanzarote than I would in London

got back from menorca (6 cases on the island )this week we went before restrictions were in place it changed while we were there now have to isolate for 2 weeks
phoned in work told i wont be getting paid for 2 weeks
i could understand if you went after it had been announced
but it was out of my control
ive worked all the way through this pandemic weve got people at our office who have been off up to 3 times(2 weeks off and no comfirmed cases in our office
) and been paid
i'm ok as i'm not desperate for money but some people need it just dosn't seem right

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 1