not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED 2017)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : NEW CORONAVIRUS FORUM... HERE

Spare a thought for the NHS

25 Mar 2020, 22:45

Ok, we have massive concerns about our conditions. And we don't really do an essential job, not really, so we're right to fight our corner.

But spare a thought for those who DO have a vital job, sometimes in terrible conditions, and have no choice. The doctors, nurses, paramedics, cleaners, porters, drivers, technicians and everyone else saving lives in the NHS through this horror.

When this is done they should all be given a massive pay rise, a long holiday, and give the whole organisation the Victoria Cross.

From posties to the NHS, thank you.

25 Mar 2020, 22:55

Here, here! I'm sure God has a place in heaven for all the heroic and compassionate souls in our NHS.

25 Mar 2020, 23:00

ssdd wrote:Here, here! I'm sure God has a place in heaven for all the heroic and compassionate souls in our NHS.

I sure hope so. I also have total faith that they will be able to overcome and deliver and that is testament to how hard they already work. I hope the nation remembers.

26 Mar 2020, 15:46

sindba wrote:Ok, we have massive concerns about our conditions. And we don't really do an essential job, not really, so we're right to fight our corner.

But spare a thought for those who DO have a vital job, sometimes in terrible conditions, and have no choice. The doctors, nurses, paramedics, cleaners, porters, drivers, technicians and everyone else saving lives in the NHS through this horror.

When this is done they should all be given a massive pay rise, a long holiday, and give the whole organisation the Victoria Cross.

Absolutely, and this is precisely why we are all expressing our concerns about our conditions - because the heroes in the NHS will be the ones
trying to pick up the pieces if/when posties start contracting CV19 and/or spreading it around the community because of the failure of
CWU and RM to implement the control procedures that they say they are doing!!!!!!

26 Mar 2020, 17:23

yellowbelly wrote:
sindba wrote:Ok, we have massive concerns about our conditions. And we don't really do an essential job, not really, so we're right to fight our corner.

Absolutely, and this is precisely why we are all expressing our concerns about our conditions - because the heroes in the NHS will be the ones
trying to pick up the pieces if/when posties start contracting CV19 and/or spreading it around the community because of the failure of
CWU and RM to implement the control procedures that they say they are doing!!!!!!

Totally agree. I'm on my second week now due back on monday. Been speaking to my doctor today on the phone to give him a update. I'm still finding my breathing heavy and my oxygen levels are struggling too get above 90. Doctor told me too keep a eye on it and if it don't get any better will have too go doctors. They have already offered me a sick note for next week but will see how I go.

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 1