not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED APR 2019)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : NEW CORONAVIRUS FORUM... HERE

Whats the f*** is going on ?

01 Oct 2020, 21:09

as the heading ,What the f**k is going on regarding this dispute ? as the company have dragged it out to get rid of our ballot and is it they plan to drag it out till xmas then f**k you ? and its also gone really quite from the CWU on this and to be honest our office rep is getting s**t everyday about whats going on and the staff have had enough with the lot of it and its getting worse and at boiling point and its not due to covid 19 , as the CWU are agreeing to trials and increasing workload on members which increase more pressure and the dims think they are untouchable and treat people like s**t , ie unpaid o/t , staff coming back after days off and leave to full frames as its not been delivered , do the CWU think this is right ? we have had 3 long term posties leave the job as they cant cope or is this the companys plan to f**k people off , is that what they class as natural wastage ? come on Terry there taking the PISS to get what they want , do summat before you lose members .

Whats the f**k is going on ?

01 Oct 2020, 21:23

worktotime wrote:as the heading ,What the f**k is going on regarding this dispute ? as the company have dragged it out to get rid of our ballot and is it they plan to drag it out till xmas then f**k you ? and its also gone really quite from the CWU on this and to be honest our office rep is getting s**t everyday about whats going on and the staff have had enough with the lot of it and its getting worse and at boiling point and its not due to covid 19 , as the CWU are agreeing to trials and increasing workload on members which increase more pressure and the dims think they are untouchable and treat people like s**t , ie unpaid o/t , staff coming back after days off and leave to full frames as its not been delivered , do the CWU think this is right ? we have had 3 long term posties leave the job as they cant cope or is this the companys plan to f**k people off , is that what they class as natural wastage ? come on Terry there taking the PISS to get what they want , do summat before you lose members .

Pullinger is a headline man , he states that we members are the union , well if that's the case then why did he ignore the members ballot for industrial action ? We didn't vote to have fake talks for weeks on end deciding on the best brand of choccy biscuits , he kept talking about a live ballot , members sticking together etc but he's just made us look a laughing stock . Pullinger is a disgrace and needs to go !

01 Oct 2020, 21:24

worktotime wrote:as the heading ,What the f**k is going on regarding this dispute ? as the company have dragged it out to get rid of our ballot and is it they plan to drag it out till xmas then f**k you ? and its also gone really quite from the CWU on this and to be honest our office rep is getting s**t everyday about whats going on and the staff have had enough with the lot of it and its getting worse and at boiling point and its not due to covid 19 , as the CWU are agreeing to trials and increasing workload on members which increase more pressure and the dims think they are untouchable and treat people like s**t , ie unpaid o/t , staff coming back after days off and leave to full frames as its not been delivered , do the CWU think this is right ? we have had 3 long term posties leave the job as they cant cope or is this the companys plan to f**k people off , is that what they class as natural wastage ? come on Terry there taking the PISS to get what they want , do summat before you lose members .

It is strange how an organisation called the communications union gives no communication whatsoever. The workload with parcels is becoming ridiculous, today me and my partner had to hand 3 large parcels back as the van was completely full. It’s only just turned October can you imagine the levels it’s going to reach come Christmas. And in a couple of weeks we start collection shite from people’s doors, thanks for agreeing that one behind our backs CWU.
Terry pullinger and Dave Ward should be dragged into a delivery office to witness what’s going on for themselves instead of doing Facebook videos from their bunkers. And if you really want to wind yourself up do a quick google search on the salary’s of those two. It’s unbelievable.

01 Oct 2020, 21:26

Why didn't they extend the ballot it's a f***ing disgrace one pissed off cwu member
And bet there is about 100,000 postie's feeling the same as me,no pay rise the list could go on.

Terry is getting used and a abused from RMG

01 Oct 2020, 21:28

toonshola wrote:

It is strange how an organisation called the communications union gives no communication whatsoever. The workload with parcels is becoming ridiculous, today me and my partner had to hand 3 large parcels back as the van was completely full. It’s only just turned October can you imagine the levels it’s going to reach come Christmas. And in a couple of weeks we start collection shite from people’s doors, thanks for agreeing that one behind our backs CWU.
Terry pullinger and Dave Ward should be dragged into a delivery office to witness what’s going on for themselves instead of doing Facebook videos from their bunkers. And if you really want to wind yourself up do a quick google search on the salary’s of those two. It’s unbelievable.

to right and the collections is a complete joke , there clueless what its like to work like we are and never mind covid 19, and yet the dims still want to collapse deliverys , f***ing unreal and his update was we know how much your under pressure and how hard your working and its going to get worse , but still f**k all . im not interested in a pay rise , all i want is a manageable daily workload , and the 1 hour im owed from the last agreement , oh and the culture in offices sorted out .
Last edited by worktotime on 01 Oct 2020, 21:35, edited 1 time in total.

01 Oct 2020, 21:33

Last edited by TheTrolleyMan on 02 Oct 2020, 05:13, edited 1 time in total.

01 Oct 2020, 21:35

Do you think I could go to a solicitor about being " miss sold Union representation " ?

01 Oct 2020, 21:37

TheTrolleyMan wrote:I can't wait to see Cwu Facebook twee site tomorrow , will it be rainbow shirts or polyester football shirts or retired members ? All while avoiding The elephant bin the room , ps Terry don't forget to update the website at 17.29 just as you leave the building

why dont they work Saturdays so when did that kick in 5 day a week ?

01 Oct 2020, 21:41

worktotime wrote:
TheTrolleyMan wrote:I can't wait to see Cwu Facebook twee site tomorrow , will it be rainbow shirts or polyester football shirts or retired members ? All while avoiding The elephant bin the room , ps Terry don't forget to update the website at 17.29 just as you leave the building

They should be working 7 days a week to sort this out. No days off until it’s done.

01 Oct 2020, 21:44

I don't think Pullinger /Ward realise we work Saturdays

01 Oct 2020, 21:44

worktotime wrote:

They should be working 7 days a week to sort this out. No days off until it’s done.

01 Oct 2020, 21:46

Got a 'free' cwu mask this morning. Nice. Value for money spending the subs.

01 Oct 2020, 21:58

Until the negotiated deal is deemed acceptable to be voted on i think its agreed that nothing is disclosed. Im sure their are some offices where things are horrendous, but mine has actually had hardly any Covid related sickness and things have been if anything easier than pre Covid. No lapsing, Fewer letter, so fewer calls, sure more packets but also more people are in so easier to get rid of, and signing for stuff yourself probably saves 20 minutes a day.

02 Oct 2020, 10:09

TheTrolleyMan wrote:I don't think Pullinger /Ward realise we work Saturdays

I think they do know we work on a Saturday :hmmmm

02 Oct 2020, 15:00

worktotime wrote: im not interested in a pay rise , .......all i want is the 1 hour im owed from the last agreement ,

The one hour you think you are owed is a pay rise.

02 Oct 2020, 16:03

How come the swear filter edits the title of the thread here but on the home page it doesn't?

02 Oct 2020, 16:07

clashcityrocker wrote:How come the swear filter edits the title of the thread here but on the home page it doesn't?

Edited

02 Oct 2020, 16:11

clashcityrocker wrote:
worktotime wrote: im not interested in a pay rise , .......all i want is the 1 hour im owed from the last agreement ,

The one hour you think you are owed is a pay rise.

yes from the last pay agreement , thats why we only got 2% as the hour off was part of it , but that hasnt nothing to do with what the cwu keep talking about this years pay deal .

02 Oct 2020, 16:14

The second hour off the working week was always subject to efficiency improvements.
They didn't materialise but 600 disagreements did.
Therefore the second hour didn't happen.

Which made no difference to our full time colleagues who generally didn't want the hour off if it meant working harder (or smarter as management like to say) but a huge difference to part time colleagues who missed out on a pay increase.

02 Oct 2020, 16:43

Terry Pullinger .... Be an honourable man and do the right thing .......RESIGN NOW

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 3   1, 2, 3