not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED 2017)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : NEW CORONAVIRUS FORUM... HERE

Ambassador Programme Tour Three : Brief

11 Jul 2020, 16:25

Worth a read tbh

3 :funneh don’t let individuals dominate :left:

Ambassador Briefing (rmc) pack_updated 1 July-1.pdf
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

11 Jul 2020, 16:40

Given the choice I won't bother going to it. The first one we never ever got any feedback whatsoever from it, only thing it was any good for was time off the floor

11 Jul 2020, 17:51

bullshit alert , :left:

12 Jul 2020, 16:27

An absolute waste of time, there is no information contained in this document, no detail of how anyone's job would change and what you'll be doing differently compared to now.
It does however repeat a lot (ie: losing £1 million a day), so therefore the psychology behind it from RM's point of view is more crucial to them.

12 Jul 2020, 17:47

Has any office that's had a visit under this program ever had even the slightest amount of feedback from it?

12 Jul 2020, 17:55

There was a briefing 2 days ago from an area manager in my office, but if anyone asked questions or made points they were classed as trouble makers

12 Jul 2020, 18:56

Interesting that they are saying that VR terms will remain as they are for the next year but beyond that they will be looking at affordability. I know they are just talking about managerial grades right now but I don’t think it bodes well for any OPG hanging on hoping for a chance for a decent pay off in the next couple of years.

12 Jul 2020, 20:12

So which poor f***ers are going to be trotted round trying to sell this steaming pile of s**t as sugar?
Can't wait.

12 Jul 2020, 20:18

• What is it that you are worried about?

Royal Mail and the CWU falling out with each other. Or should that be Royal Mail having another meltdown like before.

• How have things worked during COVID-19? How did the changes we made impact you?

A nightmare. I did one round one day and the next day got stuffed with the other one that's got 2 days worth of mail. It never got completed and it took the managers at least 8 weeks to get it properly staffed.

• What do you want customers to say about us?

That we are the best and most trusted mail carrier. During lockdown I've had people saying that there still is a lot of uncertainty with Royal Mail regarding the regular service that we provide. The public have been getting different posties delivering some days at 9am, some days at 7pm and on other days no post at all.

• What do you think would be the best way to deliver parcels in this unit?

Considering the increasing number of bigger parcels that struggle to fit in a small van that also contains pouches of mail and other small parcels, we would be better off having regular packet drivers.

• What would make you more excited to come to work?

Fairer workloads. I'm not against regular office revisions to balance outdoor spans because quite often new builds and housing estates get built. But its also the indoor work plan. Sometimes, you get one guy who is tasked to fully prep 2 duties whilst another only has to prep their own - in the same amount of time!! And its like what the f+++k

12 Jul 2020, 22:17

Fairer workloads, now there's a can of worms.
I'm going to have a good old rant about this when the AmbASSador washes up at our office.
Should be good for pissing off the vast majority of people on all sides.

13 Jul 2020, 10:29

As long as he brings the Ferrerro Roche he's welcome anytime

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 1