not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED 2017)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : NEW CORONAVIRUS FORUM... HERE

What are the timescales for redundancies?

11 Jul 2020, 16:16

We are consulting with Unite/CMA over the proposal. We will take a phased approach to the redundancies, with the whole process complete by the end of the financial year in March 2021.

How will people leave the business?

Wherever possible, we will try to make changes by way of voluntary redundancy.

The redundancy terms we have in place at present provide up to one year’s pay, and we will maintain these for at least the coming year, although after that we will have to look at their affordability.

We are committed to conducting the consultation process carefully and sensitively, working closely with our people and their representatives.

We will provide those leaving the business with a package of support to help them transition to the next stage in their career, including life beyond Royal Mail.

Ambassador Programme Tour Three : Brief

11 Jul 2020, 18:14

oh dear :Boo hoo! , the company best be careful because if they ballot for i/a because of this offices will fall apart , :left:

12 Jul 2020, 21:19

worktotime wrote:oh dear :Boo hoo! , the company best be careful because if they ballot for i/a because of this offices will fall apart , :left:

It sounds like a problem for management

12 Jul 2020, 21:59

Dindin wrote:
worktotime wrote:oh dear :Boo hoo! , the company best be careful because if they ballot for i/a because of this offices will fall apart , :left:

It sounds like a problem for management

For a nice change :Very Happy

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 1