not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED APR 2019)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : NEW CORONAVIRUS FORUM... HERE

Joint statement now let's get into the real negotiations

09 Aug 2020, 09:56

tractorboy2 wrote:The issues from the dispute should be resolved FIRST , as it's the only way to know RM have good intentions.

My thoughts exactly.

19 Aug 2020, 21:48

Martin Walsh wrote:The timescale of the end of July was always very optimistic remember there had to different joint statements on all the interim arrangements for the following

Delivery
International
Processing
Logistics
Area Distribution
Post Box Strategy
Machine moves including CSS , IMPS and ILSM

These have been very challenging especially as the mix of Mail since COVID has changed and that there are still one million delivery points failing each day and you have social distancing and one person in a van as well.

Additionally once above is agreed before they get released Royal Mail have to settle the 2020 pay deal.

We are close to securing the Joint Statements listed above.

The next phase will be the talks to resolve the issues from our dispute , to agree a lot parcel transformation plan and to discuss the sustainability of the USO.

Well martin almost 2 weeks since your last update when you said we are close to securing the joint statements how much longer are members going to have to wait :hmmmm

19 Aug 2020, 22:04

I guess as long as it needs to draft a statement saying, no voluntary redundancies or EVR as we had enough people leave anyway, and also no pay rise as we had 300 people apply for each one of the jobs we advertised on fixed term contracts, so you can take it or leave it, that in my opinion it pretty much where we are

30 Aug 2020, 16:40

feduppostie wrote:I guess as long as it needs to draft a statement saying, no voluntary redundancies or EVR as we had enough people leave anyway, and also no pay rise as we had 300 people apply for each one of the jobs we advertised on fixed term contracts, so you can take it or leave it, that in my opinion it pretty much where we are

Very negative even if they offer nothing you can always do the job properly it will cost them more in the long term in more staff to do the job, Or they can pay a modest sum and have a well motivated workforce carrots may work and a stick certainly does not anymore!

20 Sep 2020, 20:41

I was under the impression we would get some kind of detail on the more important changes rather than the minor changes eg small pay rises. We are still in the dark though with more and more rumours.
Will they tell us what changes there will be regarding days off and/or moving to a five day operation as this will have implications regarding booking annual leave which is supposed to be completed by the end of October each year.
(It usually isn't completed within that time frame of course.)

21 Sep 2020, 14:44

LTB 459/20 – JOINT STATEMENT – PAY AND SHORTER WORKING WEEK

21 Sep 2020, 16:34

I wonder what Terry thinks of rank and file committees?

Previous page Next page

Page 4 of 4   1, 2, 3, 4