not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED APR 2019)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : NEW CORONAVIRUS FORUM... HERE

35 hour Tuesday to Saturday

07 Sep 2020, 17:45

daveyeff wrote:was heavy today. first Monday in a while. for our office anyway.
Yeah, we had a fair bit on our plate today, too. But I still managed to smash out all my door-to-doors today. That leaves the rest of the week without any ink on my fingers to moan about. :nana

Ink.jpg

Don't we just hate having ink on our fingers from handling those door-to-doors? And when we stop to scratch our nose or rub our chin with inky fingers...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

12 Sep 2020, 18:19

2yearpostie wrote:We all know whats coming, 3 days for letters 7 for parcels/specials.

plus at least 1 in 6 will not be working for us anymore so you get 18% more work and a rotating working week with a Saturday and a Sunday nice well done chaps!

12 Sep 2020, 19:05

We all know whats coming, 3 days for letters 7 for parcels/specials. asked union rep if he had heard anything ,said exactly that .

12 Sep 2020, 20:00

It's not going to 3 days they've already ruled that out in their statement to market. Some of these reps talk utter shite.

It would be too big a jump in one go but I think 5 days is pretty much nailed on and who knows what the future might bring?

12 Sep 2020, 23:14

it wont be 3 days but it might be in 5 years :sad:

12 Sep 2020, 23:32

I was told a few months ago that Mondays are going from a good source and that we will also do parcels and Specials seven days a week. As for the 20000 job losses, well I know a lot of people who would walk tomorrow if the money was right.

13 Sep 2020, 13:28

No one likes Saturdays do they?.

14 Sep 2020, 17:50

Rommagic wrote:No one likes Saturdays do they?.

I guess most people would be happy to work Monday to Friday.

Personally my wife works every Saturday and Sunday so I prefer to have a day off during the week so we actually get some time together.

Ideally when whatever changes happen finally happen there will be a range of duty patterns to suit everyone. Although I guess that will be more likely at LAT offices than non LAT offices.

Previous page Next page

Page 4 of 4   1, 2, 3, 4