not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED APR 2019)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : NEW CORONAVIRUS FORUM... HERE

Rico back gone.. what next ?

26 May 2020, 17:48

Well.. with the departure of rico back..

Im a positive human being.. but i fear the worst to come..

Millionaires and billionaires will torture delivery.
For their own gain.. share holders.. money is their GOD..

Profit.. is all they think about..human sacrifice will be at the expense of money.. and profit.. so sad..... it doesn't need to be this way..

26 May 2020, 17:55

roadrunner bill wrote:Well.. with the departure of rico back..

Im a positive human being.. but i fear the worst to come..

Millionaires and billionaires will torture delivery.
For their own gain.. share holders.. money is their GOD..

Profit.. is all they think about..human sacrifice will be at the expense of money.. and profit.. so sad..... it doesn't need to be this way..

Your right, that czech billionaire is the next chap to try and rape us.

26 May 2020, 18:01

I plead to the GODS for help..

26 May 2020, 18:19

its gone awfully quiet from the CWU , and still no information on the 2 week review on the Saturday stressful way of working for us and the piss poor service for the customers which Rico just railroaded in and imo it should have been stopped from day 1 and do you think we will hear anything before the 13th June when this s**t is suppose to stop ? :left:

26 May 2020, 19:33

I fear the worse to come if saturday goes back to normal expect big job losses. If it stays then also expect job losses. We cannot win and the business is currently loss making as parcel increase is not offsetting letter decrease. I know businesses will go back soon but i fear the letter and d2d are well and truly in rapid decline. Rico has gone but the board remains and the next few weeks are going to be very interesting...

26 May 2020, 19:38

With businesses going back we can only hope that they will send more letters and marketing mail out. We call it junk mail but at the end of the day its keeping us in a job.

In the recessions of the past the ROYAL Mail always survived because letters were such a core method of communication. But now with emails and the cost of letters (50-70p) just for postage I can see us not surviving this recession. I think we are moving to a 5 day letter operation and that we need to accept this.

If we accept this, we can negotiate with Royal Mail that the reserves will not be made redundant but instead the job cuts will go through voluntary redundancies only. I think this is something the union and Royal Mail should agree to. As it is the fairest outcome for both sides.

26 May 2020, 20:01

Munchboii wrote:With businesses going back we can only hope that they will send more letters and marketing mail out. We call it junk mail but at the end of the day its keeping us in a job.

In the recessions of the past the ROYAL Mail always survived because letters were such a core method of communication. But now with emails and the cost of letters (50-70p) just for postage I can see us not surviving this recession. I think we are moving to a 5 day letter operation and that we need to accept this.

If we accept this, we can negotiate with Royal Mail that the reserves will not be made redundant but instead the job cuts will go through voluntary redundancies only. I think this is something the union and Royal Mail should agree to. As it is the fairest outcome for both sides.

Voluntary redundancies will cost big money. I doubt they will use that for the entire amount of people leaving if that's what does happen. Natural wastage through retirement etc will play a big role I would imagine. Its all very negative, wait and see before all panic starts.

27 May 2020, 20:35

hero22 wrote:
Munchboii wrote:With businesses going back we can only hope that they will send more letters and marketing mail out. We call it junk mail but at the end of the day its keeping us in a job.

Voluntary redundancies will cost big money. I doubt they will use that for the entire amount of people leaving if that's what does happen. Natural wastage through retirement etc will play a big role I would imagine. Its all very negative, wait and see before all panic starts.

Its voluntary redundancies / early retirements or we strike. The Union should quite easily be able to secure this.

A union shift to a managed 6 to 5 day week then ROYAL mail would be stupid not to agree because in the long run this will save millions

28 May 2020, 19:08

The work loads are crucifying me.. i dont know how long i can continue.. this torture.. before i die..

28 May 2020, 20:29

roadrunner bill wrote:The work loads are crucifying me.. i dont know how long i can continue.. this torture.. before i die..

Know the feeling but started just doing my hours and not giving a feck. So much better

29 May 2020, 18:52

:arrrghhh
Last edited by roadrunner bill on 30 May 2020, 05:08, edited 1 time in total.

30 May 2020, 01:57

roadrunner bill wrote:The board of directors as human beings..steal massive amounts of wealth from the company..

And its enployees suffer as a consequence...

You lot .. as so called directors have a lot to learn..

It's a Pyramid scheme those at the top always win while at the bottom pay the price!

31 May 2020, 11:12

k979aaa wrote:
roadrunner bill wrote:The board of directors as human beings..steal massive amounts of wealth from the company..

It's a Pyramid scheme those at the top always win while at the bottom pay the price!

I feel death is the only way free from this torture..

31 May 2020, 11:22

Last month BT served its first ever compulsory redundancy.
Last week BT announced it was unilaterally reviewing its redundancy terms.
What next for us?
I wonder.

31 May 2020, 14:14

roadrunner bill wrote:
k979aaa wrote:

If your feeling down mate please talk to someone. Work is definitely not worth getting stressed about.

31 May 2020, 16:45

Have none of you twigged on yet? It dont matter if Moya/Rico even Terry that is the CEO, all the stuff to get rid of our terms comes from the Board, Your Ricos and Moya are just puppets, the mouth piece, The board will not rest until profit has maximised no matter what it does to the workforce. In the Board's ideal world we would operate very similar to Hermes or Yodel, Maximum profit minimum accountability to the staff.

31 May 2020, 18:22

hero22 wrote:
roadrunner bill wrote:
k979aaa wrote:

If your feeling down mate please talk to someone. Work is definitely not worth getting stressed about.

Thank you.. but words dont take away the suffering.. royal mail killing me... death is the only way out...

Human sacrifice is.. for profit and wealth.. to those humans who live elite life styles.. and great wealth..

31 May 2020, 18:34

Seriously mate take a break/holiday/go off sick etc. Nothing in Royal mail is that important no-one is born into this job your life doesn't depend on it.
Look for some positive things to do in your spare time even if that just involves exercise DIY etc or even get a dog check out some nature or do some volunteer work life can get hard for everyone but don't let it grind you down especially money and work.....start with little things to cheer yourself up I personally are trying comedy TV and cake!
There are some really serious stuff to get stressed about the paperound is not one of them believe me!

01 Jun 2020, 23:29

roadrunner bill wrote:
hero22 wrote:
roadrunner bill wrote:
k979aaa wrote:

Thank you.. but words dont take away the suffering.. royal mail killing me... death is the only way out...

Human sacrifice is.. for profit and wealth.. to those humans who live elite life styles.. and great wealth..

If you can afford it take some sick time. Take a breather from it all and as the other guy said buy a cake and watch some comedy lol. Sounds simple but it helps me a lot :)
Its easier said than done I know but done worry about the wealth and profit , just do your hours and go home.

07 Jun 2020, 18:28

It must be getting ever tough at the top. Rico only last 2 years.

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 2   1, 2