not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED APR 2019)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : NEW CORONAVIRUS FORUM... HERE

Royal Mail rejects all demands for basic coronavirus safety measures, but CWU continues to block strike

07 Apr 2020, 10:59

I moved it - Because this is the coronavirus new section and it is about Coronavirus.

Royal Mail rejects all demands for basic coronavirus safety measures, but CWU continues to block strike

07 Apr 2020, 11:02

The dispute section is about the dispute we voted on, not every dispute.

It's traditional on RMC to have a separate section for each dispute we have - Just like the 2007, 2009/2010 dispute sections. It keeps everything organised.

07 Apr 2020, 11:09

Nice try but this article is intimately linked to all the other articles we have posted on the dispute. Coronavirus and the betrayal of the CWU are linked.

07 Apr 2020, 11:23

merson01 wrote:Nice try but this article is intimately linked to all the other articles we have posted on the dispute. Coronavirus and the betrayal of the CWU are linked.

Nice Try?

Sorry if I have offended you no offense was meant - I thought this was the most appropriate forum. It was as simple as that.

07 Apr 2020, 11:23

The article only mentions the coronavirus once in the article, the article consists of an attack on the CWU's complicity in betraying the strike. There are several articles in the dispute section that talks about coronavirus. An article entitled
Coronavirus Delays Royal Mail 'Journey 2024' Turnaround Plan has not been moved. Also, the post citing Terry Pullinger: Delivering for Those in Need is still in the dispute section why have they been kept in. I demand that you replace our article back in the dispute section where it belongs and stop this censorship.

07 Apr 2020, 11:26

merson01 wrote:The article only mentions the coronavirus once in the article, the article consists of an attack on the CWU's complicity in betraying the strike. There are several articles in the dispute section that talks about coronavirus. An article entitled
Coronavirus Delays Royal Mail 'Journey 2024' Turnaround Plan has not been moved. Also, the post citing Terry Pullinger: Delivering for Those in Need is still in the dispute section why have they been kept in. I demand that you replace our article back in the dispute section where it belongs and stop this censorship.

Right I will move it as you seem to have got a bit upset over it however 2 points.

1. Its not censorship if its still available.
2. If you think we have done something wrong approach us quietly and state your position and we will explain ours.

I am personally offended that you think I have done this for anything less than honest reasons, for claiming censorship and questioning my honesty.

07 Apr 2020, 11:35

Thank you for that, I did not intend to impune your motives, just little concerned because we have had problems with sites like credit who have censored our stuff, apologies for any misunderstanding
Last edited by merson01 on 07 Apr 2020, 17:53, edited 1 time in total.

07 Apr 2020, 13:32

merson01 wrote:This article has been removed from the dispute section and moved to Coronavirus news Why?.

Because it's predominantly about the lack of safety measures surrounding the coranavirus and outside the fact that it's just another example of the general ethos of the company that has nothing to do with the dispute.

It's an important point for the union and members to remember, we can only call industrial action on the grounds stated in the ballot paper.

Trying to tie the two issues together gives the business an easy out in court.

21 Apr 2020, 20:38

I have only just seen the new posts after I last posted in this topic so I will apologise now to Tebbs for this.
I would of also put the article in the Coronavirus forum and for the record no one 'demands' where each thread should go.
We will move threads to where we feel it is best suited.
We do not censor anything, even those sites/articles that bash our union.

And I am offended if anyone thinks my Admin has ulterior motives on this site.

22 Apr 2020, 10:29

Woody Guthrie wrote:
merson01 wrote:This article has been removed from the dispute section and moved to Coronavirus news Why?.

Because it's predominantly about the lack of safety measures surrounding the coranavirus and outside the fact that it's just another example of the general ethos of the company that has nothing to do with the dispute.

It's an important point for the union and members to remember, we can only call industrial action on the grounds stated in the ballot paper.

Trying to tie the two issues together gives the business an easy out in court.

Well said :thumbup people have to stop trying to murge any grievance they have with our current industrial dispute! It get a bit boring and tedious when you read "we should walk" on threads that have absolutely nothing to do with ths current dispute :arrrghhh this dictatorship are still actively looking at ways of removing the CWU and loose talk and kneejerk action is the fuel they need so don't feed them!

Previous page Next page

Page 2 of 2   1, 2