not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED 2017)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : NEW CORONAVIRUS FORUM... HERE



38 Degrees

17 Mar 2020, 19:07

Just a thought Guys.Any chance We can get a petition up with these? I’m sure We would get support from them in the current climate if We sell ourselves right.

38 Degrees

17 Mar 2020, 19:52

A bit more information would help.....

I can't be the only one confused.

38 Degrees

17 Mar 2020, 19:57

Celtic warrior wrote:A bit more information would help.....

I can't be the only one confused.

Made no sense to me either!

38 Degrees

17 Mar 2020, 20:02

Thermometers to test staff, to see if they are 38 degrees ??

38 Degrees

17 Mar 2020, 20:06

Sorry peeps.I assumed it was better known.It is a non profit organisation that campaigns for causes that the public feel are worthwhile. It has had quite an impact on some things.Its worth a google rather than Me ramble on.

38 Degrees

17 Mar 2020, 22:38

scoobydo79 wrote:Sorry peeps.I assumed it was better known.It is a non profit organisation that campaigns for causes that the public feel are worthwhile. It has had quite an impact on some things.Its worth a google rather than Me ramble on.


Petition to do what though......?

38 Degrees

18 Mar 2020, 08:16

yellowbelly wrote:
scoobydo79 wrote:Sorry peeps.I assumed it was better known.It is a non profit organisation that campaigns for causes that the public feel are worthwhile. It has had quite an impact on some things.Its worth a google rather than Me ramble on.


Petition to do what though......?

Maybe to prevent Rico from tampering with Royal Mail ? I would think the customers will be relying heavily on us now.

38 Degrees

18 Mar 2020, 08:31

scoobydo79 wrote: I would think the customers will be relying heavily on us now.

Given that the government is promoting home working wherever possible and a lot of offices have done that wherever possible, there is probably even less point in sending a letter than there was a week ago.
Anyone relying heavily on the post is in a bit of a difficult situation.

38 Degrees

18 Mar 2020, 08:36

If the idea is lots of self isolating people are going to write to each other and send cards then why don't RM reverse the price increases?

38 Degrees

18 Mar 2020, 10:14

clashcityrocker wrote:
scoobydo79 wrote: I would think the customers will be relying heavily on us now.

Given that the government is promoting home working wherever possible and a lot of offices have done that wherever possible, there is probably even less point in sending a letter than there was a week ago.
Anyone relying heavily on the post is in a bit of a difficult situation.

Ohh I’m not so sure.Many of the housebound will be elderly.Time to get the grandchildren to start writing that letter to Grandma and Grandad. Maybe a photo enclosed
?

Previous page Next page


Page 1 of 1