not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED 2017)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : NEW CORONAVIRUS FORUM... HERE

the potential strikes

17 Mar 2020, 17:59

ssdd wrote:Just watched the video on the ballot turnout. They're basically trying to call for a truce with RM, which is the best move. It just depends on RM now. He did say IA is not off the cards if RM continue with EA.(I hate abbreviations sometimes). Let's hope RM see sense...

I doubt it. They have strung TP and us along meanwhile doing what they want.Im sure that will continue

the potential strikes

17 Mar 2020, 18:01

Expecting RM to stop using executive action is a bit like expecting the union to stop going to disagreement.
Why would they?

the potential strikes

17 Mar 2020, 18:38

i for 1 am pleased with the announcement, not because i don't want to fight for our rights, and i didn't know about the loopholes that could be used posted earlier,
the country/planet is in a mess and we need to look at the bigger picture right now, people are dying out there and we've a lunatic in charge of both the country & company that doesn't give a to55 about the average working man/woman, but we would be painted in a much darker picture than those 2 if we down-tooled now,
the cwu can use this rightly or wrongly so to paint us in a new light,
if common sense prevails even RM should ask for the USO to be relaxed, how hard can that be at this time?
thus take pressure off their need to try and get everything out in 1 day, which not even we can blame them for this virus and it'll probably get a lot worse before it starts to get better
but my worry there is it may shape their longer vision

the potential strikes

17 Mar 2020, 18:48

scoobydo79 wrote:
ssdd wrote:Just watched the video on the ballot turnout. They're basically trying to call for a truce with RM, which is the best move. It just depends on RM now. He did say IA is not off the cards if RM continue with EA.(I hate abbreviations sometimes). Let's hope RM see sense...

I doubt it. They have strung TP and us along meanwhile doing what they want.Im sure that will continue

I have my doubts as well scooby, but now the eyes are on RM! It's not going to reflect well on them if they don't agree to a truce, given the situation...

the potential strikes

17 Mar 2020, 18:53

world class male wrote:i for 1 am pleased with the announcement, not because i don't want to fight for our rights, and i didn't know about the loopholes that could be used posted earlier,
the country/planet is in a mess and we need to look at the bigger picture right now, people are dying out there and we've a lunatic in charge of both the country & company that doesn't give a to55 about the average working man/woman, but we would be painted in a much darker picture than those 2 if we down-tooled now,
the cwu can use this rightly or wrongly so to paint us in a new light,
if common sense prevails even RM should ask for the USO to be relaxed, how hard can that be at this time?
thus take pressure off their need to try and get everything out in 1 day, which not even we can blame them for this virus and it'll probably get a lot worse before it starts to get better
but my worry there is it may shape their longer vision

I'm concerned about that too. Sneaking in these changes, citing operational needs due to coronavirus, which then become the norm.

Previous page Next page

Page 2 of 2   1, 2