not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED APR 2019)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : NEW CORONAVIRUS FORUM... HERE




I defy our members not to watch this and be desperate to get home today and vote YES

04 Mar 2020, 15:38

I defy our members not to watch this and be desperate to get home today and vote YES

04 Mar 2020, 15:54

More empty rhetoric.

There are plenty reasons to go home and vote Yes but none of them show face in this video. It's an insult to our intelligence to think that you can drum up votes just by shouting denied a few times in what they probably think is a slick video.

I defy our members not to watch this and be desperate to get home today and vote YES

04 Mar 2020, 16:22

Great video..... unity and strength..
Greed , power, wealth is of the 7 deadly sins.. evil will never prevail. Over good and the just..

I defy our members not to watch this and be desperate to get home today and vote YES

04 Mar 2020, 16:37

Woody Guthrie wrote:More empty rhetoric.

There are plenty reasons to go home and vote Yes but none of them show face in this video. It's an insult to our intelligence to think that you can drum up votes just by shouting denied a few times in what they probably think is a slick video.


It is what it is, a basic rallying cry, call to arms etc, the complex natue of all of the key issues has already been covered in great detail over the last few weeks/months. Perfectly acceptable punchy message this vid imo.
Last edited by Gasman11 on 04 Mar 2020, 16:41, edited 1 time in total.

I defy our members not to watch this and be desperate to get home today and vote YES

04 Mar 2020, 16:39

But the video does not say why we should vote yes.

I defy our members not to watch this and be desperate to get home today and vote YES

04 Mar 2020, 16:42

1_sUw0RXupt6EYRM80aR-QGA.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

I defy our members not to watch this and be desperate to get home today and vote YES

04 Mar 2020, 17:30

ssdd wrote:
1_sUw0RXupt6EYRM80aR-QGA.png




:thumbup :thumbup

I defy our members not to watch this and be desperate to get home today and vote YES

04 Mar 2020, 19:16

The board are evil human beings. Money and greed will be their down fall... just like all the dictators of the world... past and present..

I defy our members not to watch this and be desperate to get home today and vote YES

04 Mar 2020, 19:35

roadrunner bill wrote:The board are evil human beings. Money and greed will be their down fall... just like all the dictators of the world... past and present..


That's why it's so important that we all take a stand TOGETHER and not let them rape this company, and our lives.

But it's much bigger than you, I, or even the company. RM is the biggest employer in the UK, and the CWU the biggest Union. The outcomes of this dispute will have far reaching effects for the whole of society.

I defy our members not to watch this and be desperate to get home today and vote YES

04 Mar 2020, 21:24

TrueBlueTerrier wrote:

Over 550 views on here an only a few replies hardly inspiring :hmmmm

I defy our members not to watch this and be desperate to get home today and vote YES

04 Mar 2020, 21:25

ssdd wrote:
roadrunner bill wrote:The board are evil human beings. Money and greed will be their down fall... just like all the dictators of the world... past and present..


That's why it's so important that we all take a stand TOGETHER and not let them rape this company, and our lives.

But it's much bigger than you, I, or even the company. RM is the biggest employer in the UK, and the CWU the biggest Union. The outcomes of this dispute will have far reaching effects for the whole of society.

Never known a postal dispute have far reaching effects for the whole of society

I defy our members not to watch this and be desperate to get home today and vote YES

04 Mar 2020, 21:35

aiden01 wrote:
ssdd wrote:
roadrunner bill wrote:The board are evil human beings. Money and greed will be their down fall... just like all the dictators of the world... past and present..


That's why it's so important that we all take a stand TOGETHER and not let them rape this company, and our lives.

But it's much bigger than you, I, or even the company. RM is the biggest employer in the UK, and the CWU the biggest Union. The outcomes of this dispute will have far reaching effects for the whole of society.

Never known a postal dispute have far reaching effects for the whole of society


Well this is not like any other dispute now is it. We, and the whole country stand to lose what little power we have to effect change in the workplace. Given the size of RM and CWU we have a large voice, not just for ourselves, but others also.

I defy our members not to watch this and be desperate to get home today and vote YES

04 Mar 2020, 23:27

ssdd wrote:
aiden01 wrote:
ssdd wrote:
roadrunner bill wrote:The board are evil human beings. Money and greed will be their down fall... just like all the dictators of the world... past and present..


That's why it's so important that we all take a stand TOGETHER and not let them rape this company, and our lives.

But it's much bigger than you, I, or even the company. RM is the biggest employer in the UK, and the CWU the biggest Union. The outcomes of this dispute will have far reaching effects for the whole of society.

Never known a postal dispute have far reaching effects for the whole of society


Well this is not like any other dispute now is it. We, and the whole country stand to lose what little power we have to effect change in the workplace. Given the size of RM and CWU we have a large voice, not just for ourselves, but others also.

As for rm being biggest employer in uk does nhs civil service etc not count.. we have a voice for ourselves i dont personally buy all this nonsense wee all stick together. In our last local walkout we were out for over 2 weeks only mc an 1 large del office in ni backed each other none of the rest give a flying f--k.

I defy our members not to watch this and be desperate to get home today and vote YES

04 Mar 2020, 23:48

[/quote]
Over 550 views on here an only a few replies hardly inspiring :hmmmm[/quote]

Ever heard of radio silence ;)

I defy our members not to watch this and be desperate to get home today and vote YES

05 Mar 2020, 00:09

aiden01 wrote:
ssdd wrote:
aiden01 wrote:
ssdd wrote:
roadrunner bill wrote:The board are evil human beings. Money and greed will be their down fall... just like all the dictators of the world... past and present..


That's why it's so important that we all take a stand TOGETHER and not let them rape this company, and our lives.

But it's much bigger than you, I, or even the company. RM is the biggest employer in the UK, and the CWU the biggest Union. The outcomes of this dispute will have far reaching effects for the whole of society.

Never known a postal dispute have far reaching effects for the whole of society


Well this is not like any other dispute now is it. We, and the whole country stand to lose what little power we have to effect change in the workplace. Given the size of RM and CWU we have a large voice, not just for ourselves, but others also.

As for rm being biggest employer in uk does nhs civil service etc not count.. we have a voice for ourselves i dont personally buy all this nonsense wee all stick together. In our last local walkout we were out for over 2 weeks only mc an 1 large del office in ni backed each other none of the rest give a flying f--k.


Well I should re-phrase and say RM is one of the biggest employers in the UK in the private sector. But it certainly has the biggest strength of Union of ANY other employer.
The issues you had would have been down to a local issue raised as a local ballot. This is what RM are obviously trying to do with their executive action in selected locations.
But it's the national ballot that counts at the moment and where we must stick together to dispute the overarching issues that affect us at local and national level.

I defy our members not to watch this and be desperate to get home today and vote YES

05 Mar 2020, 00:23

It's all about the parcels, baby!

I defy our members not to watch this and be desperate to get home today and vote YES

05 Mar 2020, 01:01

PostmanBitesDog wrote:It's all about the parcels, baby!



Usual browbeating and scaremongering tactics from RM. They're purveying a false offer and totally undermining our Union by not addressing the issues of the Dispute. Should be ashamed of themselves really.

I defy our members not to watch this and be desperate to get home today and vote YES

05 Mar 2020, 07:23

Woody Guthrie wrote:More empty rhetoric.

There are plenty reasons to go home and vote Yes but none of them show face in this video. It's an insult to our intelligence to think that you can drum up votes just by shouting denied a few times in what they probably think is a slick video.

Ffs get on board will you we don’t need this type of negativity

I defy our members not to watch this and be desperate to get home today and vote YES

05 Mar 2020, 08:33

I can only repeat as stated in the four pillars agreement;
"With effect from the 2nd October 2017 for weekly paid employees (1 October 2017 for monthly paid) an increase of 5% on basic pay rates or salary, basic pay supplements, skills and unsocial hours allowances, London weighting and Scottish Distant Islands allowance, overtime and scheduled attendance rates."


Corporate Responsibility Report 2018–19

13bn LETTERS
1.3bn UKPIL PARCELS
634m GLS PARCELS

I defy our members not to watch this and be desperate to get home today and vote YES

05 Mar 2020, 08:40

ssdd wrote:
aiden01 wrote:
ssdd wrote:
aiden01 wrote:
ssdd wrote:
roadrunner bill wrote:The board are evil human beings. Money and greed will be their down fall... just like all the dictators of the world... past and present..


That's why it's so important that we all take a stand TOGETHER and not let them rape this company, and our lives.

But it's much bigger than you, I, or even the company. RM is the biggest employer in the UK, and the CWU the biggest Union. The outcomes of this dispute will have far reaching effects for the whole of society.

Never known a postal dispute have far reaching effects for the whole of society


Well this is not like any other dispute now is it. We, and the whole country stand to lose what little power we have to effect change in the workplace. Given the size of RM and CWU we have a large voice, not just for ourselves, but others also.

As for rm being biggest employer in uk does nhs civil service etc not count.. we have a voice for ourselves i dont personally buy all this nonsense wee all stick together. In our last local walkout we were out for over 2 weeks only mc an 1 large del office in ni backed each other none of the rest give a flying f--k.


Well I should re-phrase and say RM is one of the biggest employers in the UK in the private sector. But it certainly has the biggest strength of Union of ANY other employer.
The issues you had would have been down to a local issue raised as a local ballot. This is what RM are obviously trying to do with their executive action in selected locations.
But it's the national ballot that counts at the moment and where we must stick together to dispute the overarching issues that affect us at local and national level.


Don't think you can say strongest union. Railways by a country mile! When they have a dispute they end up with better conditions not worse but just not as worse as it could have been

Previous page Next page


Page 1 of 2   1, 2