not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED APR 2019)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : NEW CORONAVIRUS FORUM... HERE

Begging Letter From Rico Back

01 Mar 2020, 09:00

Everyone knows its a con to fast track his vision,he thinks he's in Europe where labours cheap.royalmail made profit in 2019 but ask Rico about future profits and were loss making but if we do what he wants we will make profit.How does he know we won't make profit as parcels are going up even without his plan.

01 Mar 2020, 10:55

I thought it was a good sensible letter

01 Mar 2020, 11:10

bunji wrote:I thought it was a good sensible letter

Thats good, but care to expand on why and particularly which parts stood out for you.

01 Mar 2020, 11:34

Insider trading has been illegal in the UK since 1980! but this is the strange thing Rico back made the biggest insider trading purchase in Europe in the last 12 months with RMG :hmmmm "allegedly" he's known in the European business world as mister greedy :roll: ..........says it all really!

01 Mar 2020, 12:08

Acca Dacca wrote:
Ive got 6 Million reasons why Rico might have more money to ''gamble'' with on shares than the average postman

I think you're right there AD ... He's not exactly putting his Mortgage on it is he? And I expect he's got a bit more insight into what's going to happen with the Business than the Average Postie. :cuppa

01 Mar 2020, 12:12

Post69 wrote:Insider trading has been illegal in the UK since 1980! but this is the strange thing Rico back made the biggest insider trading purchase in Europe in the last 12 months with RMG :hmmmm "allegedly" he's known in the European business world as mister greedy :roll: ..........says it all really!

It always amazes me how Greedy some of these people are ...... How much Money do you really NEED to be Happy? You can only live in one house, and drive one car at a time, AND you can't take it with you! :cuppa

01 Mar 2020, 13:31

aiden01 wrote::hmmmm
k979aaa wrote:
aiden01 wrote:
k979aaa wrote:
LaggyBand wrote:The main problem with the leaderships’ strategy on comms is they actually think all frontline staff are thick.

They must be thick, that’s why they’re frontline.

The tricks are built on that foundation.

It is a top down strategy built on the foundations of greed and avarice did you all know as the share price has been driven down "Rico Back the Chairman also called the CEO Chief Executive officer " Is not a worker he seeks confrontation by running down all our efforts and denigrating our terms and conditions. For he is buying shares at bargain bucket prices! The guy is not a CEO but a share grabbing tool and if we could all write to him he would not open the door pity he lives in Switzerland and is a non tax payer in this nation and has passed history with GLS you see it on the parcelfore vans these days still

You can also buy shares at bargain bucket prices if you are confident in the future of royal mail.

Yes insider trading is that legal as only one person knows our direction yet owns 5% of the company will not mention any names!

No idea wether its legal but just repeating your words hes buying them at bargain bucket prices so can you..

He has got hundreds of thousands of pounds, probably millions, to spare. The few we can
afford to buy is peanuts to him

01 Mar 2020, 14:26

Rico.. will want your blood and your soul.... for the ridiculous pay offer...

01 Mar 2020, 14:47

roadrunner bill wrote:Rico.. will want your blood and your soul.... for the ridiculous pay offer...

Let's just all forget about this silly pay offer. It's not even what our dispute is about...
But yeah, 'they' (not just Rico) want us all to work harder for less.

01 Mar 2020, 15:09

Dorset Plodder wrote:
Post69 wrote:Insider trading has been illegal in the UK since 1980! but this is the strange thing Rico back made the biggest insider trading purchase in Europe in the last 12 months with RMG :hmmmm "allegedly" he's known in the European business world as mister greedy :roll: ..........says it all really!

It always amazes me how Greedy some of these people are ...... How much Money do you really NEED to be Happy? You can only live in one house, and drive one car at a time, AND you can't take it with you! :cuppa

Yep can't disagree :Applause like 99.9% of posties up and down the UK we don't earn a lot so our needs are quite humble (like trying to save our jobs for instance ) I can only assume the more you have the more you want and if you have a narcissistic personality like this guy has then it must be the drug that fuels this type of personality :hmmmm but like you say ya can't take it with you but at least your going to have the best coffin in the graveyard :cuppa

01 Mar 2020, 17:30

send the letter back as refused, 110.000 being returned would piss them off

01 Mar 2020, 20:57

Smacks of desperation to me. Royal Mail desperately want to brainwash us into accepting their rather paltry offer. They did this the last time we had a dispute with Moya at the helm; they offered us a few crumbs and churned out as much publicity as to why it was such a good offer. Remember all them messages sent to our PDAs? Only when the CWU had a big YES vote to strike did RM come up with a better deal that was mutually agreed with the CWU.

I can see pretty much the same thing happening here. Royal Mail know that a strike would be far more damaging and far reaching now much more than it could ever be back in the days when we had a monopoly and provided a public service. And even if we don't get a mandate to strike, what about all those disillusioned postal workers that are being forced to work with Royal Mail's executive action constantly pulling the strings? Its certainly not a productive environment when people are not working together. When you've lost the dressing room and half the players don't really want to play for the team, you've got a problem on your hands.

01 Mar 2020, 21:50

TrueBlueTerrier wrote:

Thats good, but care to expand on why and particularly which parts stood out for you.

Things have got to change to compete, no one losing their job, bit of a pay rise, no zero hour contracts. I may be a bit naive but see how others have it- I may be wrong as I am quite new but have come from far worse

01 Mar 2020, 21:58

bunji wrote:
TrueBlueTerrier wrote:

Things have got to change to compete, no one losing their job, bit of a pay rise, no zero hour contracts. I may be a bit naive but see how others have it- I may be wrong as I am quite new but have come from far worse

to which you, and the whole workforce will be heading if you believe the 'cover' story.

01 Mar 2020, 23:13

bunji wrote:
TrueBlueTerrier wrote:

Try being in the job a bit longer then you may change your tune. But if you want the change then I doubt there will be a job for you

02 Mar 2020, 06:18

worktotime wrote:until they realise we arent all f***ing thick and everything doesnt revolve around a shite pay increase (unlike the golden carrot for the mangers) that has nothing to do with our dispute , 100% CWU.

I think you overestimate your colleagues. I've lost count of how many half-assed agreements we have voted for over the years, when a few quid has been dangled our way.

02 Mar 2020, 08:29

Cannot see how breaking down rounds and removing some big parcels will make the whole company's lives better.

Part timers at our place are already 0.5hrs minimum overtime a day. Wednesday it's like 2hrs. Many full timers due for retirement in few years so sorting won't be done. Rounds aren't prepped by any full timers. We have a good turnover of staff, and with bigger rounds this will only happen more.

I guess i'll be cutting off now. So they'll get less work out of me than now, good plan RM. And i'm not a salty worker, i prefer to complete my round, and help out. RM are delusional.

02 Mar 2020, 13:21

Just because someone has a different viewpoint or political position to you, it does not mean that they are a 'Manager' or a 'Union fanatic', any posts making such assumptions or generalisations will be pulled or amended and the poster warned. This also applies to posts that are not aimed at individuals but at groups.

02 Mar 2020, 13:26

bunji wrote:
TrueBlueTerrier wrote:

Yes, they do have to change, and Royal Mail and the Union came to a national agreement that outlined how changes would be made for the benefit of the Customers, Business and Employees.

Mr Back has decided, without consultation (as he should have per the agreement) to abandon the agreement totally and impose changes by executive action. Its either suicide of the business by management, gross incompetence, a failure to understand the company's culture, an attempt to de-unionise Royal Mail or a combination of them in some form.

02 Mar 2020, 20:03

LaggyBand wrote:The main problem with the leaderships’ strategy on comms is they actually think all frontline staff are thick.

They must be thick, that’s why they’re frontline.

The tricks are built on that foundation.

Maybe it's because they see people coming in an hr early and not taking breaks. Maybe that's why they think posties are thick. Ever thought about that aspect?

Previous page Next page

Page 2 of 3   1, 2, 3