not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED APR 2019)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : NEW CORONAVIRUS FORUM... HERE

RMtv : CI walk through

23 Feb 2020, 12:15

What a complete waste of time and money.These two spivs should be told to disappear up their own pipeline. :evil/mad :crazy:

23 Feb 2020, 14:01

We know what CI stands for and the second word is idiots.

23 Feb 2020, 15:17

6 minutes of talking without actually saying anything. Impressive. :arrrghhh

23 Feb 2020, 15:31

These people come to fix your leaky roof spend three days talking about it one hour fixing it two days analysing how the best way to save money is and the roof still f***ing leaks sack the bastards!

23 Feb 2020, 16:54

Its a parody video surely???

23 Feb 2020, 18:34

Well if this is supposed to inspire confidence then....lol.

23 Feb 2020, 18:37

You could come to my office when it rains it leaks onto the frames we need sealers.cold n wet in a Victorian building does this business have future anymore seriously.

23 Feb 2020, 18:44

This is where your lapsing saving go to that and Rico's shares FUCKEM!

23 Feb 2020, 19:04

I've only watched about 3 of these things :thumbdown they just making me get angrier........now bloody dare they be so patronising after giving f#$king management a 6.7% pay rise and £1000 pound bonus........sorry but I've never in the 35 years in the job have I been so bloody angry and as for unite (the managers union) give all the sound bites with solidarity with the CWU!........yeah right spineless! :evil/mad

24 Feb 2020, 23:35

They have made a relatively straightforward job into a science now

25 Feb 2020, 20:36

We don't need two guys who put their white shirts in the washing machine with a red sock. It's not rocket science - we deliver the mail and the jobs done. We don't need WCM, CI or any of these other abbreviations. We are the best no question. I regularly see parcels left on the wrong doorsteps delivered by the other courier firms some far away from where they should have been delivered.

Previous page Next page

Page 2 of 2   1, 2