not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED 2017)... HERE

@royalmailnews : Fact Checker

09 Feb 2020, 14:37

09 Feb 2020, 14:43

What good is all this bullshit... when royal mail put its employees in hospital.. from their ridiculous and cruel work loads..

09 Feb 2020, 16:49

Are RM actually claiming that they dont use actors when you can look them up on t'internet and see their profiles along with pics ?

09 Feb 2020, 17:36

Getting ridiculous now, just get round the table with the union and sort it out.

09 Feb 2020, 20:57

Hmmm

You want an agreement but we already had one??
Does that mean the new agreement will not be as good as the previous one?

You want to give us a pay increase??
Yet you have already said that you've already given us a 10% pay increase - Does that infer that we will be getting 10% or less with plenty of strings attached?

You now want to talk but previously you were going through with executive action??
Why have you waited until the Royal Mail begins its second ballot for strike action?

Sorry, but I thoroughly distrust this Royal Mail. It keeps telling us that its shares have plummeted, that letters have dropped off the face of the earth, that parcels are more competitive than ever, but personally, I really hope that we go out on strike

It will be the only way that we will ever get the best deal from these clowns and the ringmaster that is Rico Back.

09 Feb 2020, 21:23

postslippete wrote:Hmmm

You want an agreement but we already had one??
Does that mean the new agreement will not be as good as the previous one?

You want to give us a pay increase??
Yet you have already said that you've already given us a 10% pay increase - Does that infer that we will be getting 10% or less with plenty of strings attached?

You now want to talk but previously you were going through with executive action??
Why have you waited until the Royal Mail begins its second ballot for strike action?

Sorry, but I thoroughly distrust this Royal Mail. It keeps telling us that its shares have plummeted, that letters have dropped off the face of the earth, that parcels are more competitive than ever, but personally, I really hope that we go out on strike

It will be the only way that we will ever get the best deal from these clowns and the ringmaster that is Rico Back.

Didnt know the royal mail was balloting for strike action :Very Happy

10 Feb 2020, 00:13

Donald J Trump and his corrosive politics have an avenue into the workplace in the UK this is a concerted attack upon the lives of the people of the free world and mark my words will indelibly leave it's mark on the working people of this nation and the world! Everyone thinks we are a free nation and the USA is free nation but the whole world is controlled by a dictatorship of many nations just because you vote does not make this or any land a democracy anymore than China or North Korea the control of the media and how it is presented and how the legislature is governed is paramount. The freedom of the people is at stake like in no time since World War Two with these words I do so hope our nation gain a moral if not a financial grip on this world once more!

10 Feb 2020, 17:23

aiden01 wrote:Didnt know the royal mail was balloting for strike action :Very Happy

I meant the CWU. Sorry, I forgot to re-read what I posted I vented my spleen straight away cause I'm angry with the way the company are behaving.

10 Feb 2020, 21:04

celtic1967 wrote:Are RM actually claiming that they dont use actors when you can look them up on t'internet and see their profiles along with pics ?

No, read the 1st one again, they are actually admitting it.

12 Feb 2020, 19:44

I'm not a fan of the SWW but I would like to know where RM get this figure of 100 million pounds cost per hour of SWW to the business. For example in our DO the first two hours of SWW moved the duty start time forward from 0600 to 0624 but the majority of the Posties are in and working before 0600 so there is no loss in hours worked. Therefore any economic cost falls on the posties and RM gets unpaid work. No cost to RM whatsoever.

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 1