not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED APR 2019)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : NEW CORONAVIRUS FORUM... HERE

reballot Major update on our dispute with Royal Mail Group Video

18 Jan 2020, 06:55

parcel force should initiate their ballot dates to see what happens dont need to go through with it until we join in

reballot

18 Jan 2020, 07:29

RTP wrote:

That’s leadership,just ,what we need now let’s back him and get a massive yes vote

18 Jan 2020, 14:53

LouBarlow wrote:Word of the day - schizophrenic.

Given the current spotlight on mental health issues I find it astonishing that a leader of a supposedly progressive movement should bandy about such a term without the slightest knowledge of what he is talking about.
Schizophrenia is a serious mental health condition.
And before the wrath of the anti PC/Woke brigade comes down upon my head (again) consider how his speech would have been received if he had referred to RM negotiators as spastics or autistics.

Pullinger is an embarrassment.

18 Jan 2020, 16:43

clashcityrocker wrote:
LouBarlow wrote:Word of the day - schizophrenic.

Given the current spotlight on mental health issues I find it astonishing that a leader of a supposedly progressive movement should bandy about such a term without the slightest knowledge of what he is talking about.
Schizophrenia is a serious mental health condition.
And before the wrath of the anti PC/Woke brigade comes down upon my head (again) consider how his speech would have been received if he had referred to RM negotiators as spastics or autistics.

Pullinger is an embarrassment.

Like I said earlier, he could've chosen a better word, but I feel he's trying to convey the 'insanity' of the leadership, in that they're not willing, or unable, to see the 'true' reality that we, as workers, are experiencing.

An embarrassment to you, but a rock and a stumbling block to upper management for me. One thing about Terry that shines through is his passion, and he has my full support. Keep up the good work Terry. :thumbup PS Maybe have a wee think about word choices in further videos...

18 Jan 2020, 21:39

Schizophrenic = dual personality = deceiving = lying = Mistrust = Bad Management = poor industrial relations = more bad management on the shop floor = very bad shop floor relationship productivity by this time has slowed to an ebb yet the people at the top get a bonus for what?

18 Jan 2020, 22:30

Cant help feeling we've missed the boat when it comes to strikes. Cant see a Boris government ever allowing it to happen.

19 Jan 2020, 00:32

k979aaa wrote:Schizophrenic = dual personality = deceiving = lying = Mistrust = Bad Management = poor industrial relations = more bad management on the shop floor = very bad shop floor relationship productivity by this time has slowed to an ebb yet the people at the top get a bonus for what?

Sorry k9, schizophrenic/schizophrenia does NOT equal those things. That's undermining and almost discriminatory to people who live with the condition. Try researching a little about it. He would have been better using the word Psycopathic, as there are some in management that could easily fit that profile.

19 Jan 2020, 08:32

ssdd wrote: One thing about Terry that shines through is his passion..

Passion is no substitute for competence.

19 Jan 2020, 09:03

Are we really going to focus on one word the guy used,let's focus on the bigger picture lol seriously

19 Jan 2020, 10:04

postieblueshirt wrote:Are we really going to focus on one word the guy used,let's focus on the bigger picture lol seriously

All we have to discuss so far are words. When they become actions, then maybe we can move on. At this point, I have next to no confidence in our leaders, after the sham of the last vote process, and frankly the scandalous waste of our money that was appealing the decision in court.

19 Jan 2020, 11:56

LouBarlow wrote:
postieblueshirt wrote:Are we really going to focus on one word the guy used,let's focus on the bigger picture lol seriously

All we have to discuss so far are words. When they become actions, then maybe we can move on. At this point, I have next to no confidence in our leaders, after the sham of the last vote process, and frankly the scandalous waste of our money that was appealing the decision in court.

Could not agree more,there should have been a reballot straight after the first court case :cuppa

19 Jan 2020, 12:41

One question that's not been answered is "Does the entire mediation process need to be gone through again?". If it does and the CWU re-ballots first, then RM would just go to court and get an injunction invalidating the ballot

19 Jan 2020, 12:50

SpacePhoenix wrote:One question that's not been answered is "Does the entire mediation process need to be gone through again?". If it does and the CWU re-ballots first, then RM would just go to court and get an injunction invalidating the ballot

Was the answer contained in this update.

https://www.royalmailchat.co.uk/communi ... y&start=45

19 Jan 2020, 13:58

I would say we are still in the same industrial relations process so we have already had the mediation and do not need to do another one. We do have to make sure there is no intimidation of the workforce by union reps and all members are allowed to place their vote as they want to either way. A yes vote is the obvious answer though.
I have no problem with TPs choice of words but he maybe could have drawn attention to Ricky stating RM are 'entitled' to whatever they like with the business.
A big problem still with both RM & the CWU is they continue to put a small bit of information out and leave us in the dark. For example in the latest video TP mentions RM want to cut hours but he gives no number or percentages. Neither does he state reasons or any other details so it just becomes a threat against us. I presume he is referring to the new parcel strategy where one in six jobs will go or are RM asking for more hours from each office generally???? He needs to be more clear in what he is saying and not just be a tub thumper.

19 Jan 2020, 13:59

clashcityrocker wrote:
ssdd wrote: One thing about Terry that shines through is his passion..

Passion is no substitute for competence.

"Competence can be traded, skill sets can be outsourced, but professional integrity and passion can never be bought or sold"(Tabish Gauhar)

19 Jan 2020, 16:19

So the company has no money and its finished :hmmmm well cheer rico :Applause aslong as you got your hard earned cash out of us :thumbup but before you and your cronies skip off in the sunset with ya millions :wave (obviously you will have to return back to the UK to go infront of some sort of bullshit select committee to give some sort if bullshit excuse to why you have screwed a 500 year old uk business to the ground but they will just be angry and not a damn thing will be done) can you just confirm that 130,000 employees will have to start looking for alternative employment and massive parts of the country now won't get a vital postal service :thumbup but never mind you've done what you came to do :thumbup oh sorry you never actually made it your priority to come to the UK and wasn't the uk government going to keep an eye on you because they had concerns about you actually being able to run royal mail from another European country :hmmmm anyway enjoy ya millions (don't spend it all at once) I'm sure there's another important company you can screw to the ground for you to plonk ya fat arse at the top of! :wave

19 Jan 2020, 17:11

Can't see us striking now to be honest even if it's 'yes' vote. RM will go straight back to a Tory supporting judge and stop it.

19 Jan 2020, 18:17

Why don't CWU get this out to the public, find out what our MPs know, do general public know what is going on, do they realise they wont get post every day, they won't be able to post everywhere for one price. Tell people what it will be like, get them on our side

19 Jan 2020, 21:56

grchpo wrote:Why don't CWU get this out to the public, find out what our MPs know, do general public know what is going on, do they realise they wont get post every day, they won't be able to post everywhere for one price. Tell people what it will be like, get them on our side

Did they give two sh***s before we were privatised so why would they now. No it is our fight against a tax evader who is a psychopath and who's greed cannot even be held in a Swiss bank account!

20 Jan 2020, 10:18

k979aaa wrote:
grchpo wrote:Why don't CWU get this out to the public, find out what our MPs know, do general public know what is going on, do they realise they wont get post every day, they won't be able to post everywhere for one price. Tell people what it will be like, get them on our side

Did they give two sh***s before we were privatised so why would they now. No it is our fight against a tax evader who is a psychopath and who's greed cannot even be held in a Swiss bank account!

The public don't give a s**t if they did we wouldn't that bullshitting tosser in number 10 :arrrghhh unfortunately we are a nation of selfish consumers that only care if something gets in the way of our constant attitude of me me me!

Previous page Next page

Page 2 of 3   1, 2, 3