not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED 2017)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : NEW CORONAVIRUS FORUM... HERE

High court judgement download

10 Dec 2019, 21:35

Here is the full judgement and findings.

2150rmc.pdf
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

High court judgement

10 Dec 2019, 22:05

Nice one ninja! Been waiting for this. So it's official, the CWU cocked up :Boo hoo!
Well, just have to take it on the chin, learn and move on.

High court judgement

10 Dec 2019, 22:51

ssdd wrote:Nice one ninja! Been waiting for this. So it's official, the CWU cocked up :Boo hoo!

And pay the £40k

High court judgement

10 Dec 2019, 22:56

Grumpyoldmailman wrote:
ssdd wrote:Nice one ninja! Been waiting for this. So it's official, the CWU cocked up :Boo hoo!

And pay the £40k

Dont forget the £312.39, and not a penny less sir!

10 Dec 2019, 23:28

:cuppa

10 Dec 2019, 23:42

Well, let's hope we can get a re-ballot out now and do it right this time! This hasn't changed my support for our Union.

11 Dec 2019, 00:02

ssdd wrote:Well, let's hope we can get a re-ballot out now and do it right this time! This hasn't changed my support for our Union.

Be after the meeting on the 17th of December in Liverpool next week wonder if it will be another strategy and a multi part one with other ones to fallow?

11 Dec 2019, 14:51

k979aaa wrote:
ssdd wrote:Well, let's hope we can get a re-ballot out now and do it right this time! This hasn't changed my support for our Union.

Be after the meeting on the 17th of December in Liverpool next week wonder if it will be another strategy and a multi part one with other ones to fallow?

I hope that the meeting on 17th December will be the whole leadership announcing their resignations after their !!!! up.

We deserve better.

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 1