not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED 2017)... HERE




Latest CWU video link Terry Pullinger : An important video update to all members from DGSP Terry Pullinger on our ongoing dispute with Royal Mail Group

07 Dec 2019, 20:23

UNION JACK wrote:When did the English become so weak,we should look at the French unions and learn a thing or 2 UNITY IS STRENGTH,what would the government do if the country downed tools i'd imagine we would get our own way.And why should we take notice of a corrupt legal system?

And legal system is corrupt because the cwu fuked up a simple ballot. Or is the whole legal system corrupt just asking..

Latest CWU video link Terry Pullinger : An important video update to all members from DGSP Terry Pullinger on our ongoing dispute with Royal Mail Group

08 Dec 2019, 09:22

An update from Terry - <angry/shouty mode on> blah blah blah blah blah blah blah.

Latest CWU video link Terry Pullinger : An important video update to all members from DGSP Terry Pullinger on our ongoing dispute with Royal Mail Group

08 Dec 2019, 12:59

Another update from Terry : "Oi, you cahnts!"

Latest CWU video link Terry Pullinger : An important video update to all members from DGSP Terry Pullinger on our ongoing dispute with Royal Mail Group

08 Dec 2019, 13:10

aiden01 wrote:
UNION JACK wrote:When did the English become so weak,we should look at the French unions and learn a thing or 2 UNITY IS STRENGTH,what would the government do if the country downed tools i'd imagine we would get our own way.And why should we take notice of a corrupt legal system?

And legal system is corrupt because the cwu fuked up a simple ballot. Or is the whole legal system corrupt just asking..

Pretty much most of the system to keep the working man in his place.

Latest CWU video link Terry Pullinger : An important video update to all members from DGSP Terry Pullinger on our ongoing dispute with Royal Mail Group

08 Dec 2019, 17:02

aiden01 wrote:..........
And legal system is corrupt because the cwu fuked up a simple ballot..........


Need to bring down your scheming management a peg or two? Workers revolting? Colleagues under increasing
pressure? Bullying and harassment rife? Are you Ronny Rosenthal in front of an open goal when it comes to
conducting a strike ballot? Ring 020 7387 4771 for advice.....................

Latest CWU video link Terry Pullinger : An important video update to all members from DGSP Terry Pullinger on our ongoing dispute with Royal Mail Group

08 Dec 2019, 18:10

yellowbelly wrote:
aiden01 wrote:..........
And legal system is corrupt because the cwu fuked up a simple ballot..........


Need to bring down your scheming management a peg or two? Workers revolting? Colleagues under increasing
pressure? Bullying and harassment rife? Are you Ronny Rosenthal in front of an open goal when it comes to
conducting a strike ballot? Ring 020 7387 4771 for advice.....................

And your point is??????

Latest CWU video link Terry Pullinger : An important video update to all members from DGSP Terry Pullinger on our ongoing dispute with Royal Mail Group

08 Dec 2019, 19:27

ssdd wrote:
UNION JACK wrote:When did the English become so weak


I dunno mate, I'm Scottish myself. But I agree with you about strength in unity.


aye and I'm Northern...so, not sure I can identify with 'weak', either...but I'll stand with anyone who'll stand by me! :coolr

Latest CWU video link Terry Pullinger : An important video update to all members from DGSP Terry Pullinger on our ongoing dispute with Royal Mail Group

08 Dec 2019, 21:01

aiden01 wrote:
yellowbelly wrote:
aiden01 wrote:..........
And legal system is corrupt because the cwu fuked up a simple ballot..........


Need to bring down your scheming management a peg or two? Workers revolting? Colleagues under increasing
pressure? Bullying and harassment rife? Are you Ronny Rosenthal in front of an open goal when it comes to
conducting a strike ballot? Ring 020 7387 4771 for advice.....................

And your point is??????


That CWU made a massive error on the back of a huge YES vote and should look to the RMT on how it should be done
within the existing laws - it's RMT's contact number. As you said - the CWU fuked up a simple ballot......

Latest CWU video link Terry Pullinger : An important video update to all members from DGSP Terry Pullinger on our ongoing dispute with Royal Mail Group

08 Dec 2019, 21:45

yellowbelly wrote:
aiden01 wrote:
yellowbelly wrote:
aiden01 wrote:..........
And legal system is corrupt because the cwu fuked up a simple ballot..........


Need to bring down your scheming management a peg or two? Workers revolting? Colleagues under increasing
pressure? Bullying and harassment rife? Are you Ronny Rosenthal in front of an open goal when it comes to
conducting a strike ballot? Ring 020 7387 4771 for advice.....................

And your point is??????


That CWU made a massive error on the back of a huge YES vote and should look to the RMT on how it should be done
within the existing laws - it's RMT's contact number. As you said - the CWU fuked up a simple ballot......

Thank you

Latest CWU video link Terry Pullinger : An important video update to all members from DGSP Terry Pullinger on our ongoing dispute with Royal Mail Group

08 Dec 2019, 21:58

yellowbelly wrote:
aiden01 wrote:
yellowbelly wrote:
aiden01 wrote:..........
And legal system is corrupt because the cwu fuked up a simple ballot..........


That CWU made a massive error on the back of a huge YES vote and should look to the RMT on how it should be done
within the existing laws - it's RMT's contact number. As you said - the CWU fuked up a simple ballot......


Yet Rico is costing the firm so far the best part of £56 million (from the shareholders divi), whilst the cwu/workers will continue to squeeze every penny out of the schwein, it's a fight that goes on! He is robbing the poorest paid workers to pay for his 5 year scheme and expects us to take it! 97.1% said no. THAT is still a fact. He has lost the complete faith from his workers in his plan. Methinks the bigger picture is that the workers are mobilised and ready to continue the good fight. unionised is our strength and only legal way forward. 5 year plans without consultation requires a long game strategy. our terms and conditions are precisely that: OURS. not yet theirs to dictate, whatever you may believe is around the corner..post-election, post-xmas, post brexit, post-USO etc. the workers and their union (who works for them) are properly 'up for it' now...and are a force to reckon with (albeit quiet for now). We may be licking our (self-inflicted?) wounds, but, so will they after their fine of £50million and public distrust in shoddy treatment of 97.1% staff. Hey, you can't dispute the figures. Whatever comes of the next few months will be a rollercoaster of a ride. Scream if you want to go FASTER!!! :coolr

Latest CWU video link Terry Pullinger : An important video update to all members from DGSP Terry Pullinger on our ongoing dispute with Royal Mail Group

08 Dec 2019, 23:08

UNION JACK wrote:When did the English become so weak,we should look at the French unions and learn a thing or 2 UNITY IS STRENGTH,what would the government do if the country downed tools i'd imagine we would get our own way.And why should we take notice of a corrupt legal system?

I don't think the English (we) are weak but we have always been a right wing country in our views helped on by the likes of the media (the daily mail/ the sun :arrrghhh ) we are dripped fed right wing propaganda especially since the Thatcher days we think because we have our own homes the new audi/BMW sitting on the drive we think we are better than we actually are :so there the fact is the banks own our houses and the finance companies own the car and all of us are only a few pay packets from financial shite! :cry

Latest CWU video link Terry Pullinger : An important video update to all members from DGSP Terry Pullinger on our ongoing dispute with Royal Mail Group

09 Dec 2019, 05:45

Post69 wrote:
UNION JACK wrote:When did the English become so weak,we should look at the French unions and learn a thing or 2 UNITY IS STRENGTH,what would the government do if the country downed tools i'd imagine we would get our own way.And why should we take notice of a corrupt legal system?

I don't think the English (we) are weak but we have always been a right wing country in our views helped on by the likes of the media (the daily mail/ the sun :arrrghhh ) we are dripped fed right wing propaganda especially since the Thatcher days we think because we have our own homes the new audi/BMW sitting on the drive we think we are better than we actually are :so there the fact is the banks own our houses and the finance companies own the car and all of us are only a few pay packets from financial shite! :cry

The banks don't own my house or car,live within your means ,thats why everyone are afraid of there bosses these days they've got into too much debt to have these nice things and are afraid to lose it all.Thats why capitalism works for the rich and not the poor they buy cash and the poor get saddled with debt. Dread to think what its like being afraid of your boss because you owe money,what a shite life,

Latest CWU video link Terry Pullinger : An important video update to all members from DGSP Terry Pullinger on our ongoing dispute with Royal Mail Group

09 Dec 2019, 20:59

UNION JACK wrote:
Post69 wrote:
UNION JACK wrote:When did the English become so weak,we should look at the French unions and learn a thing or 2 UNITY IS STRENGTH,what would the government do if the country downed tools i'd imagine we would get our own way.And why should we take notice of a corrupt legal system?

I don't think the English (we) are weak but we have always been a right wing country in our views helped on by the likes of the media (the daily mail/ the sun :arrrghhh ) we are dripped fed right wing propaganda especially since the Thatcher days we think because we have our own homes the new audi/BMW sitting on the drive we think we are better than we actually are :so there the fact is the banks own our houses and the finance companies own the car and all of us are only a few pay packets from financial shite! :cry

The banks don't own my house or car,live within your means ,thats why everyone are afraid of there bosses these days they've got into too much debt to have these nice things and are afraid to lose it all.Thats why capitalism works for the rich and not the poor they buy cash and the poor get saddled with debt. Dread to think what its like being afraid of your boss because you owe money,what a shite life,


Very simplistic view. Car I can go with, I have a 14 year old car because that is what I could outright at the time and it does the job, but how do you expect people to have bought a house solely from cash and not a mortgage with the current house prices? I lived in London and the prices were extortionate, moved to the midland to get on the property ladder but I’m still not going to be able to just buy it.

Latest CWU video link Terry Pullinger : An important video update to all members from DGSP Terry Pullinger on our ongoing dispute with Royal Mail Group

10 Dec 2019, 17:41

SpongeBobPants wrote:
UNION JACK wrote:
Post69 wrote:
UNION JACK wrote:When did the English become so weak,we should look at the French unions and learn a thing or 2 UNITY IS STRENGTH,what would the government do if the country downed tools i'd imagine we would get our own way.And why should we take notice of a corrupt legal system?

I don't think the English (we) are weak but we have always been a right wing country in our views helped on by the likes of the media (the daily mail/ the sun :arrrghhh ) we are dripped fed right wing propaganda especially since the Thatcher days we think because we have our own homes the new audi/BMW sitting on the drive we think we are better than we actually are :so there the fact is the banks own our houses and the finance companies own the car and all of us are only a few pay packets from financial shite! :cry

The banks don't own my house or car,live within your means ,thats why everyone are afraid of there bosses these days they've got into too much debt to have these nice things and are afraid to lose it all.Thats why capitalism works for the rich and not the poor they buy cash and the poor get saddled with debt. Dread to think what its like being afraid of your boss because you owe money,what a shite life,


Very simplistic view. Car I can go with, I have a 14 year old car because that is what I could outright at the time and it does the job, but how do you expect people to have bought a house solely from cash and not a mortgage with the current house prices? I lived in London and the prices were extortionate, moved to the midland to get on the property ladder but I’m still not going to be able to just buy it.


Nothing wrong with wanting or having an Audi or BMW sitting on the drive - IF YOU CAN AFFORD IT! Can't remember who said
it (might have been Churchill or then again it might have been Martin Lewis...Lol) but I remember the quote being something
along the lines of 'the only debt you should take on are for your education and your house' and Martin Lewis often comments
that people shouldn't look at a student loan as a debt for all sorts of reasons, the main one being that the majority of people
will probably never have to pay it back (see his website).

Latest CWU video link Terry Pullinger : An important video update to all members from DGSP Terry Pullinger on our ongoing dispute with Royal Mail Group

10 Dec 2019, 19:38

You do understand that without consumer debt you would probably be out of a job along with about 5-10 million others. You're the butcher preaching veganism.

Consumer debt is the oil that lubricates capitalism, Martin Lewis doesn't need debt, he's a millionaire. It's easy for him to talk s**t.

Previous page Next page


Page 2 of 3   1, 2, 3