not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED 2017)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : NEW CORONAVIRUS FORUM... HERE



Latest CWU video link Terry Pullinger : An important video update to all members from DGSP Terry Pullinger on our ongoing dispute with Royal Mail Group

03 Dec 2019, 20:55

Latest CWU video link Terry Pullinger

04 Dec 2019, 07:04

not happy were seeking more talks time for talks has passed
we must demand our 4 pillocks agreement be met or we walk simples

Latest CWU video link Terry Pullinger

04 Dec 2019, 09:46

hans solo wrote:not happy were seeking more talks time for talks has passed
we must demand our 4 pillocks agreement be met or we walk simples

Ok then you get your strike you've been outside standing next to ya brazier with your banner! Then what do you do because they (royal mail) will wear that strike and others as we have found out back and his cronies do punch very low! Im with Terry when he say "yes we will re-ballot" but that like we have now learned has to be 1000% water tight (so to speak) the investors have to know that we only want what was agreed 18 month ago and we can be a threat to there personnel investment a strike is short term and with these anti union laws a new approach is needed :hmmmm we work for a private company now so use that to our advantage!

Latest CWU video link Terry Pullinger

04 Dec 2019, 15:20

Post69 wrote:
hans solo wrote:not happy were seeking more talks time for talks has passed
we must demand our 4 pillocks agreement be met or we walk simples

Ok then you get your strike you've been outside standing next to ya brazier with your banner! Then what do you do because they (royal mail) will wear that strike and others as we have found out back and his cronies do punch very low! Im with Terry when he say "yes we will re-ballot" but that like we have now learned has to be 1000% water tight (so to speak) the investors have to know that we only want what was agreed 18 month ago and we can be a threat to there personnel investment a strike is short term and with these anti union laws a new approach is needed :hmmmm we work for a private company now so use that to our advantage!


Amd do you think investors care about what you want or rather how much money they are going to make from their investment?

Latest CWU video link Terry Pullinger

04 Dec 2019, 15:25

smok3y666 wrote:
Post69 wrote:
hans solo wrote:not happy were seeking more talks time for talks has passed
we must demand our 4 pillocks agreement be met or we walk simples

Ok then you get your strike you've been outside standing next to ya brazier with your banner! Then what do you do because they (royal mail) will wear that strike and others as we have found out back and his cronies do punch very low! Im with Terry when he say "yes we will re-ballot" but that like we have now learned has to be 1000% water tight (so to speak) the investors have to know that we only want what was agreed 18 month ago and we can be a threat to there personnel investment a strike is short term and with these anti union laws a new approach is needed :hmmmm we work for a private company now so use that to our advantage!


Amd do you think investors care about what you want or rather how much money they are going to make from their investment?

smell the coffee what did they do with the last agreement ffs

Latest CWU video link Terry Pullinger

04 Dec 2019, 17:43

just had to check i wasn't watching this on dave tv because it sure seemed like a repeat.
Terry I really like you but I'm afraid I've got bad news for you. Royal mail don't want to talk. if they did you would've already had a meeting with them.you keep inviting them to the table but its obvious they are not intrestedd. we are in dispute and yet all that's happening is christmas and election material is getting delivered and the bandwagon keeps on rolling.and as for writing letters to all the shareholders maybe you would be better sending a parcel then you might get a reply after all we keep getting told we are a parcel company. sometimes the old sayings are the best Action Speaks Louder Than Words

Latest CWU video link Terry Pullinger

04 Dec 2019, 22:31

Ok so its clear that Royal Mail don't want to engage in talks its just for show so lets reboot and get another strike ballot going.

Latest CWU video link Terry Pullinger : An important video update to all members from DGSP Terry Pullinger on our ongoing dispute with Royal Mail Group

05 Dec 2019, 18:49

Let’s get balloted and stop wasting time Terry January is still a good time to get onto the streets summer time won’t matter

Latest CWU video link Terry Pullinger : An important video update to all members from DGSP Terry Pullinger on our ongoing dispute with Royal Mail Group

05 Dec 2019, 21:54

bigal383 wrote:Let’s get balloted and stop wasting time Terry January is still a good time to get onto the streets summer time won’t matter

Just cant see a strike any time soon.

Latest CWU video link Terry Pullinger : An important video update to all members from DGSP Terry Pullinger on our ongoing dispute with Royal Mail Group

06 Dec 2019, 17:29

any I/A will cripple this company any time and mainly the top knobs , so sooner the better imo , as the managers and there weak union have already sold there souls to the devil , come on Terry lets get this show on the road , :thumbup

Latest CWU video link Terry Pullinger : An important video update to all members from DGSP Terry Pullinger on our ongoing dispute with Royal Mail Group

07 Dec 2019, 09:31

The union is resting on its laurels a little bit it would seem, a 97% yes vote was achieved and theyre isnt even a firm commitment to reballot??

I think a lot of it comes down to posturing and threats, us the workers are just the pawns in their big game.

I personally don't think the appetite for striking is there either, I think a lot of people rightly or wrongly will feel the pinch even after a few days without pay, and maybe the union know this, which weakens their position massively if a strike is called and people break it.

Latest CWU video link Terry Pullinger : An important video update to all members from DGSP Terry Pullinger on our ongoing dispute with Royal Mail Group

07 Dec 2019, 17:49

norm wrote:The union is resting on its laurels a little bit it would seem, a 97% yes vote was achieved and theyre isnt even a firm commitment to reballot??


In the last video Terry said we had to wait until we had received the written ruling from the High Court before there was even a question of re-balloting.

Of course no one really wants to strike, but it has to be viewed as something you are PREPARED to do if necessary. In the run up to the ballot I was putting money aside to cover the cost of any days lost. Even now with all the election material and overtime available anyone serious about backing the CWU would be setting some of that aside in case we do have tostrike. You speak for yourself if you say the appetite is not there.

Latest CWU video link Terry Pullinger : An important video update to all members from DGSP Terry Pullinger on our ongoing dispute with Royal Mail Group

07 Dec 2019, 18:07

When did the English become so weak,we should look at the French unions and learn a thing or 2 UNITY IS STRENGTH,what would the government do if the country downed tools i'd imagine we would get our own way.And why should we take notice of a corrupt legal system?

Latest CWU video link Terry Pullinger : An important video update to all members from DGSP Terry Pullinger on our ongoing dispute with Royal Mail Group

07 Dec 2019, 18:18

UNION JACK wrote:When did the English become so weak


I dunno mate, I'm Scottish myself. But I agree with you about strength in unity.

Latest CWU video link Terry Pullinger : An important video update to all members from DGSP Terry Pullinger on our ongoing dispute with Royal Mail Group

07 Dec 2019, 19:49

UNION JACK wrote:When did the English become so weak,we should look at the French unions and learn a thing or 2 UNITY IS STRENGTH,what would the government do if the country downed tools i'd imagine we would get our own way.And why should we take notice of a corrupt legal system?


French unions are unfortunately heading the same way as ours, morphing into pseudo businesses more interested in their own survival than furthering the rights of the members.

Sad... but true.

Latest CWU video link Terry Pullinger : An important video update to all members from DGSP Terry Pullinger on our ongoing dispute with Royal Mail Group

07 Dec 2019, 21:23

UNION JACK wrote:When did the English become so weak,we should look at the French unions and learn a thing or 2 UNITY IS STRENGTH,what would the government do if the country downed tools i'd imagine we would get our own way.And why should we take notice of a corrupt legal system?

And legal system is corrupt because the cwu fuked up a simple ballot. Or is the whole legal system corrupt just asking..

Latest CWU video link Terry Pullinger : An important video update to all members from DGSP Terry Pullinger on our ongoing dispute with Royal Mail Group

08 Dec 2019, 10:22

An update from Terry - <angry/shouty mode on> blah blah blah blah blah blah blah.

Latest CWU video link Terry Pullinger : An important video update to all members from DGSP Terry Pullinger on our ongoing dispute with Royal Mail Group

08 Dec 2019, 13:59

Another update from Terry : "Oi, you cahnts!"

Latest CWU video link Terry Pullinger : An important video update to all members from DGSP Terry Pullinger on our ongoing dispute with Royal Mail Group

08 Dec 2019, 14:10

aiden01 wrote:
UNION JACK wrote:When did the English become so weak,we should look at the French unions and learn a thing or 2 UNITY IS STRENGTH,what would the government do if the country downed tools i'd imagine we would get our own way.And why should we take notice of a corrupt legal system?

And legal system is corrupt because the cwu fuked up a simple ballot. Or is the whole legal system corrupt just asking..

Pretty much most of the system to keep the working man in his place.

Latest CWU video link Terry Pullinger : An important video update to all members from DGSP Terry Pullinger on our ongoing dispute with Royal Mail Group

08 Dec 2019, 18:02

aiden01 wrote:..........
And legal system is corrupt because the cwu fuked up a simple ballot..........


Need to bring down your scheming management a peg or two? Workers revolting? Colleagues under increasing
pressure? Bullying and harassment rife? Are you Ronny Rosenthal in front of an open goal when it comes to
conducting a strike ballot? Ring 020 7387 4771 for advice.....................

Previous page Next page


Page 1 of 2   1, 2