not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED APR 2019)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : NEW CORONAVIRUS FORUM... HERE

LTB 686/19 – Royal Mail Dispute Leverage Campaign - Letter to all Royal Mail Group Corporate Shareholders

01 Dec 2019, 09:54

britwrit wrote:
postslippete wrote:I didn't think a strike would happen before xmas. I don't quite understand why the Union is dithering about another strike ballot. Maybe they are waiting to see if the results of the general election first??

A Labour-led coalition government would give us a lot more leverage. But we can cross our fingers and leave cookies out for Santa while re-balloting.

When i last looked, some polls were pointing towards there being another hung parliament

LTB 686/19 – Royal Mail Dispute Leverage Campaign - Letter to all Royal Mail Group Corporate Shareholders

01 Dec 2019, 14:03

Binsey wrote:Well Parcelforce can legally proceed.
What's happening here? Considering there future is in immediate danger.

There may only be one company delivering mail but there's many who deliver parcels. No-one cares what the colour of the van is that delivers their on-line orders and there are plenty of alternatives.
Would anyone really expect them to continue strike action prior to Christmas if RM staff aren't involved too?

01 Dec 2019, 16:54

Tman wrote:
Binsey wrote:Well Parcelforce can legally proceed.
What's happening here? Considering there future is in immediate danger.

There may only be one company delivering mail but there's many who deliver parcels. No-one cares what the colour of the van is that delivers their on-line orders and there are plenty of alternatives.
Would anyone really expect them to continue strike action prior to Christmas if RM staff aren't involved too?

And all the company would do is direct all the parcelforce over to us..

Previous page Next page

Page 2 of 2   1, 2