not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED APR 2019)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : NEW CORONAVIRUS FORUM... HERE

CWU appeal : Update : Appeal has been dismissed!

03 Dec 2019, 12:46

It's all gone rather quiet? What happened to all the "We rise again" BS? We kind of rose, got f****d and quietly left the building.

03 Dec 2019, 16:17

fair enough, the union hierarchy f****d up AGAIN, big style. cost us ANOTHER wasted ballot and what would've certainly won us this dispute at this time of year. question is though, are we still going to vote for strike action if/when they decide to ballot us again? I will.

03 Dec 2019, 17:53

I’m still not sure the union were up for us going out. The rhetoric recently has been all about bringing pressure on to Rico thus making his position untenable. I think with such a large mandate behind them the CWU were hoping the 97% would be enough to get the board back round the table and backing down. That didn’t work and I’m sure the court decision got TP etc out of a hole where they had no option but to call everyone out.Lets see what the future brings but I’m sure they’re hoping that Rico hangs himself by not fulfilling his promises to investors who in turn turf him out.

04 Dec 2019, 22:43

Clearly no one benefits from strike action. It may have been deliberate for the Union to mess up the ballot on purpose knowing full well that the Royal Mail will do what they did last time and go to the Courts. Then the CWU go for an appeal which they obviously know they are not going to win and sure enough it gets thrown out by the judge in minutes. Time delaying tactic or what??

So yes, the only reason I can give for the delays in re-balloting is the fact that the CWU don't want to destroy Royal Mail's operation; it just wants rid of Rico Back. Watching Terry's last video seems to prove that because it seems that Rico doesn't want the 4 pillars or the previous agreement; he wants to run the business his way.

CWU appeal

08 Dec 2019, 15:07

cpsteve wrote:Its not a waste of time if you believe like me it was the wrong decision, right now poll cards are being delivered by non RM companies and some are leaving them on the floor in flats rather then posting them in every door this makes it easy for people to double vote but the result will not be voided. I understand no complaint was made by anyone other then the RM and the use of the election as a reason was political and had nothing to do with our dispute.

Couldn't get double voting happen like that as each voter is ticked off a list on the day by the staff accepting the voters.
The main problems regarding voter fraud are to do with postal votes, proxy votes, multiple occupancy buildings, & political party volunteers & staff engaging in voter fraud.

CWU appeal

08 Dec 2019, 20:38

Celgar wrote:
cpsteve wrote:Its not a waste of time if you believe like me it was the wrong decision, right now poll cards are being delivered by non RM companies and some are leaving them on the floor in flats rather then posting them in every door this makes it easy for people to double vote but the result will not be voided. I understand no complaint was made by anyone other then the RM and the use of the election as a reason was political and had nothing to do with our dispute.

Couldn't get double voting happen like that as each voter is ticked off a list on the day by the staff accepting the voters.
The main problems regarding voter fraud are to do with postal votes, proxy votes, multiple occupancy buildings, & political party volunteers & staff engaging in voter fraud.

like in the 15 marginals where the tory scum went into old folks homes (dementia) and proxied the lot of em winning the 15 marginals by mere 1,500 votes secured in this most heinous method. purely corrupt scheming and not admirable, the feckin shysters... they fecked-over folks whom main assessment to be in a 'home' is q. do you know who the prime minister is?

but nowt shocks me from the shower who sold our nuclear power stations to china and declare that jc (winner of world peace prize) is a security threat!

Previous page Next page

Page 4 of 4   1, 2, 3, 4