not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED APR 2019)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : NEW CORONAVIRUS FORUM... HERE

Prediction

20 Nov 2019, 15:40

leolion855 wrote:Having watched the rm videos again i think ive worked out that the plan to grow gls is to nick the larger parcels off royal mail and introduce gls to the uk to do the lat deliverys, This is what the discreet van network will be, and as gls are part of rm group we will be given the chance to work for gls under gls terms which is the everyone who wants a job with rm will have one bit is.

Totally agree.
Add the Parcelforce tupe in to the mix - GLS for them too

Prediction

20 Nov 2019, 17:06

ennabee wrote:
Celgar wrote:I find it a little scary that so many posties are purely concerned with the SWW even in my DO where we are mostly full time with a few on four full days.

Im telling everyone who will listen it's about the possibility/ likelihood of a "Gig Economy" business and/or a two tier workforce. In our latest WTL video there was a "kind of" promise that existing workers would retain similar wages and conditions but no promise for new recruits doing the second delivery.

We already have a two tier workforce. Those offices with proper duties working their 38 hours every week and those offices with tiny duties, finishing early and ghosting.

Prediction

20 Nov 2019, 19:41

picture123 wrote:
ennabee wrote:
Celgar wrote:I find it a little scary that so many posties are purely concerned with the SWW even in my DO where we are mostly full time with a few on four full days.

Im telling everyone who will listen it's about the possibility/ likelihood of a "Gig Economy" business and/or a two tier workforce. In our latest WTL video there was a "kind of" promise that existing workers would retain similar wages and conditions but no promise for new recruits doing the second delivery.

We already have a two tier workforce. Those offices with proper duties working their 38 hours every week and those offices with tiny duties, finishing early and ghosting.
I guess there are two-tier Offices, also part time workers ATM (wrongly) only get paid for thier basic hours on holiday, but i was thinking more of wages and contracts, the new workers on 2nd Dels are going to be temporary is what I've heard. Anyone know different?

Previous page Next page

Page 2 of 2   1, 2