not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED APR 2019)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : NEW CORONAVIRUS FORUM... HERE

CWU : The High Court has ruled against us. Genuinely this is an utter outrage. 110,000 workers vs the establishment.

14 Nov 2019, 13:59

Tman wrote:
goldy wrote:One simple answer to all of this vote Labour and stop reading the sun.

Had Corbyn been in government at the present time how would/could he have stopped RM taking the CWU to court in an effort to stop or delay the strike? This FU is at the CWU's door and no-one else's.
If you believe that Corbyn would ever get an RM renationalisation bill through government, and if he did, that all our ills would be cured, then sadly I think you're in for a rude wake-up call.

Ok fine your choice keep voting Tory and see what happens we'll watch this space you have been warned.

CWU : The High Court has ruled against us. Genuinely this is an utter outrage. 110,000 workers vs the establishment.

14 Nov 2019, 15:12

aiden01 wrote:
UNION JACK wrote:
aiden01 wrote:
UNION JACK wrote:
aiden01 wrote:
UNION JACK wrote:
sardonicus wrote:The CWU should request its members refuse to do any overtime - either now and till xmas or maybe the week following black Friday/cyber Monday and other targeted weeks in the xmas build up, our D/O would grind to a halt lol

Also, we in our DO have already delivered election cards, they are addressed and we had 3 days to deliver across our walks, sat/mon and yesterday, tues, obviously not all have had them yet?

Do we have to deliver the no doubt to follow flyers if they are not addressed?

I will not do any extra days or any OT from Monday, hope more will follow, at least on selected weeks....

The CWU should not have to call to stop doing overtime if the 97% of people who voted yes had any self respect they would not be doing any as soon as they took us to court. I have already refrained from doing any and will not be doing any until a new agreement is reached.

Why should i stop doing ot i have plenty of self respect. but can honestly say any respect i had for cwu has gone. that is 2 great ballot results blown apart in court maybe time the hirearchy stepped aside. just my opinion.

CWU aside if anyone treats me like dirt like Royal Mail treats us i have enough self respect and dignity for myself to say no im not having it and dont help them in any way whatsoever ,come on mate grow a set and stop blaming others for your weakness.

Grow a set wtf im helping myself to earn a decent wage so please dont tell or advise me what to do. not a weak bone in my body i make all my own decisions.

Keep telling yourself that sunshine people like you will always value money before honour

Honour of what because the cwu f--ked up yet again. an why the childish sunshine remark :hmmmm

you still here must of touched a nerve.

14 Nov 2019, 15:16

the electoral reform society who conducted the ballot confirmed it was run in full accordance with the law. yet here we are in fighting amongst ourselves. ….the union f****d up/the judge was bent...idiots on FB and twitter caused this. we all need to reboot. dust ourselves down, and go again. lets not lose faith. the CWU has not.

14 Nov 2019, 15:24

:Applause :Applause :Applause Well said ,i still believe in the Union and its not their fault we have a corrupt company and judge,it just grinds my gears when i hear everyone moaning and dripping about the Union when we too have a responsibility to ourselves and fellow workers to do the right thing,it must start with us standing up for ourselves
daveyeff wrote:the electoral reform society who conducted the ballot confirmed it was run in full accordance with the law. yet here we are in fighting amongst ourselves. ….the union f****d up/the judge was bent...idiots on FB and twitter caused this. we all need to reboot. dust ourselves down, and go again. lets not lose faith. the CWU has not.

14 Nov 2019, 18:56

world class male wrote:.........
average holiday pay claims immediately restarted seeing as they are no longer otherwise engaged.....

They haven't stopped, you can still submit but instead of early conciliation they just go straight to a (group) employment
tribunal which is due to be heard in the New Year.

14 Nov 2019, 19:48

The best way to put RM under pressure is to cost them money. It’s when they feel the heat. When they can’t deliver the profit they promised. Take your time, fill your boots, claim every penny, extend...... a lot! Hit them the only place they feel it, in the bank balance.

14 Nov 2019, 21:10

UNION JACK wrote:
aiden01 wrote:
UNION JACK wrote:
aiden01 wrote:
UNION JACK wrote:
aiden01 wrote:
UNION JACK wrote:
sardonicus wrote:The CWU should request its members refuse to do any overtime - either now and till xmas or maybe the week following black Friday/cyber Monday and other targeted weeks in the xmas build up, our D/O would grind to a halt lol

Also, we in our DO have already delivered election cards, they are addressed and we had 3 days to deliver across our walks, sat/mon and yesterday, tues, obviously not all have had them yet?

Do we have to deliver the no doubt to follow flyers if they are not addressed?

I will not do any extra days or any OT from Monday, hope more will follow, at least on selected weeks....

The CWU should not have to call to stop doing overtime if the 97% of people who voted yes had any self respect they would not be doing any as soon as they took us to court. I have already refrained from doing any and will not be doing any until a new agreement is reached.

Why should i stop doing ot i have plenty of self respect. but can honestly say any respect i had for cwu has gone. that is 2 great ballot results blown apart in court maybe time the hirearchy stepped aside. just my opinion.

CWU aside if anyone treats me like dirt like Royal Mail treats us i have enough self respect and dignity for myself to say no im not having it and dont help them in any way whatsoever ,come on mate grow a set and stop blaming others for your weakness.

Grow a set wtf im helping myself to earn a decent wage so please dont tell or advise me what to do. not a weak bone in my body i make all my own decisions.

Keep telling yourself that sunshine people like you will always value money before honour

Honour of what because the cwu f--ked up yet again. an why the childish sunshine remark :hmmmm

you still here must of touched a nerve.

Not touched a nerve just hate childish comments. And certainly wont be put off this site because cwu messed up an you believe they didnt like i say its all about opinions.

14 Nov 2019, 21:48

If we dont have a union then what have we got , we keep going , they cant get anything through if 120,000 staff wont go along with there disgusting plans!

15 Nov 2019, 11:19

After a couple of days thinking about this I think the company have scored an own goal and possibly shot themselves in the foot with the way they've approached this and the court case.

Whether the union realise this and take full advantage of it is another story entirely.

As for us grunts on the frontline you all know what you have to do the question is are you going to do it?

15 Nov 2019, 18:22

revisionlover wrote:The best way to put RM under pressure is to cost them money. It’s when they feel the heat. When they can’t deliver the profit they promised. Take your time, fill your boots, claim every penny, extend...... a lot! Hit them the only place they feel it, in the bank balance.
Bang on. I started doing the job properly to RM specs about 6 months ago, using lwt, d2ds 1/6th everyday etc and I now take an extra 60 quid a week home because of the overtime it generates. Just think how much extra in wages it cost RM every week if everybody did the same.

Previous page Next page

Page 8 of 8   1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8