not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED APR 2019)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : NEW CORONAVIRUS FORUM... HERE

strike dates

02 Nov 2019, 10:27

Was a Corbyn fan because his overall policies of fairness for all is better than Brown/Blair governments and subsequent Tory and/or ConDem coalition. However, it has now become insufferable with his dithering over many issues, his inability to fight back against many untruths and the nonsense backward politics of denationalisation of previous government industries especially the Royal Mail. Royal Mail does not need to be a public service at all - times have changed so much and the letter side and USO is not fit for purpose... Keeping the USO is costly and makes the company whether private or public not as profitable, flexible or adaptable. We have the NHS - far more important and Transport especially Trains and networks. So why bother talking rubbish about renationalising royal mail with all the cost that will be involved and the backward culture of some of our colleagues. Dabbling with private schools too is not important - not a vote winner at all - makes it look like politics of envy. The schools can be taxed or subsidies reduced or removed but people should able to spend their money to buy what they want. I am not voting this election! Bring back Ed Miliband - I miss his measured approach and policies; pity!

strike dates

02 Nov 2019, 15:19

LaggyBand wrote:With news that RM seem to be implementing their new parcel separation strategy without involving the union, what’s the feeling around full on one week strike on and after Black Friday?

Then the threat of another in December?

No threats my friend...legal promises to act collectively as management have broken our legal agreement and are NOT WILLING TO ANSWER THE CHARGES..."call it off with no preconditions" my arse. Reminds me of primary school fight my 2 bezziemates had: if you don't get off me and stop hitting me I'll batter you said the lad on the floor to the lad on top :coolr

Previous page Next page

Page 4 of 4   1, 2, 3, 4