not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED APR 2019)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : NEW CORONAVIRUS FORUM... HERE

Strike action

28 Aug 2019, 16:21

superdazzy wrote:
citypostie wrote:
worktotime wrote:I have a few questions down to the 4 pillars for you to answer , 1 , has the culture ie b&h from management changed in your office ? , and 2, have pda actuals been used to even workload out and the even dutys up ? and these are the 2 points that don't inc jobs losses and are you happy to be treated like this ? lets stick together and support the cwu 100%. and get rid of the parasites lining there own pockets on the hard work of the staff.

1. No b&h from any mangers in my office and to be fair I've never seen any in the 25 years I've worked at royal mail in the offices I've worked

2. Nope and they won't because they know the data is pointless because everyone works at different speeds and have different private agendas. The rounds in my office are about equal in reality but the PDA actuals would say there's an hour+ difference between some. Which there isn't.

PDA actuals will only be any good for revisions if they ever use it to track the speed of work against an outdoor performance standard. Coming to an office near you soon probably, good luck to ones shouting for the actuals to be used because it won't be pretty

I spy a Dim!!!

What because I haven't personally seen all this bullying that goes on all time or because I think the PDA actuals data is a load of rubbish? I thought the managers loved the PDA actuals and are going to be the answer to all the problems in the business

Strike action

29 Aug 2019, 15:35

:arrrghhh :arrrghhh

12 years I have been posting on this site and yet people still ignore the rules and claim a point of view they disagree with must be a manger.

So what, even if they were a manager their point of view is still valid and worth discussing.

Dismissing a point of view because you think they may be a manager is a very weak way of debating and reflects poorly on people who use it to dismiss a point.

Much better to take on that point and present your own counterpoints and arguments in support of your position and against theirs.

Finally, just think if someone dismissed a post on here because it was posted by a Postie, people who would be claiming its B&H, well why isn't it when its done against someone who you think is a manager.

Strike action

30 Aug 2019, 21:39

TrueBlueTerrier wrote::arrrghhh :arrrghhh

12 years I have been posting on this site and yet people still ignore the rules and claim a point of view they disagree with must be a manger.

So what, even if they were a manager their point of view is still valid and worth discussing.

Dismissing a point of view because you think they may be a manager is a very weak way of debating and reflects poorly on people who use it to dismiss a point.

Much better to take on that point and present your own counterpoints and arguments in support of your position and against theirs.

Finally, just think if someone dismissed a post on here because it was posted by a Postie, people who would be claiming its B&H, well why isn't it when its done against someone who you think is a manager.

My apologies if I caused offence asking if the poster was a manger. It was half tongue in cheek, however most would agree that their office walks are nowhere near equal and if you haven't been witness to some level of b&h then you must walk around with all your senses covered. In my experience only a bully doesn't recognise that they are actually bullying someone and they usually , again in my experience, tend to be managers.

Strike action

30 Aug 2019, 22:07

rambo1 wrote:
TrueBlueTerrier wrote::arrrghhh :arrrghhh

My apologies if I caused offence asking if the poster was a manger. It was half tongue in cheek, however most would agree that their office walks are nowhere near equal and if you haven't been witness to some level of b&h then you must walk around with all your senses covered. In my experience only a bully doesn't recognise that they are actually bullying someone and they usually , again in my experience, tend to be managers.

So you're now in a round about way trying to say I must be a bully then if I've never seen mangers treating people like crap? I've seen managers giving people a hard time but the people in question would do anything to be awkward so they get what they deserve in my mind

Strike action

31 Aug 2019, 01:32

Anyway all have witnessed these unspeakable things but nothing is done be it at the top of union or shop floor or boardroom or cosy management hug room whilst these things still go on the four pillars are undermined and until we support them then will our resolve to make this place a fair and pleasant land for all workers in Royalmail. We have a voice and yet we should use it before the dark forces from the capitalistic forces far from shores in the Swiss alps become a deafening cry in all our ears with the propaganda onslaught and WTL becoming a byword of indoctrination as is was not before since the last dispute only three years ago. And since which they have abrogated agreements made to stop the strikes and build a better future for all, Alas with the new chairman Mr Back his business model is seek and destroy as he did with GLS in Europe nothing has changed except he has accumulated vast amounts of shares with his golden hello good bye agreements conflict of interest you bet this guy is rubbing his hands for a strike, But don't forget we win a better deal 9 times out of ten so bring it on MR BACK unions are not your thing unity is an anathema to egotistical dictators from central Europe!

Strike action

01 Sep 2019, 16:28

The RM negotiators must have told the CWU the specifics of all the changes they want to make. The largest change is arguably the new parcel strategy which pretty much turns the business on its head. Just that alone probably sets us on a course for a two tier workforce with the current posties being slowly phased out. If the CWU think securing a pay rise via the SWW is going to be seen as any kind of victory in this dispute they have to think again.
The RM thought the 2.6% pay rise for managers was going to bring them on side. I don't know any details of their dispute but I have been told by our DOM they are not happy for other reasons and a bit of extra money hasn't fixed their dispute.
We shouldn't and will not be placated with a few more quid either. Stick it where the sun doesn't shine!

Strike action

01 Sep 2019, 18:42

Celgar wrote:The RM negotiators must have told the CWU the specifics of all the changes they want to make. The largest change is arguably the new parcel strategy which pretty much turns the business on its head. Just that alone probably sets us on a course for a two tier workforce with the current posties being slowly phased out. If the CWU think securing a pay rise via the SWW is going to be seen as any kind of victory in this dispute they have to think again.
The RM thought the 2.6% pay rise for managers was going to bring them on side. I don't know any details of their dispute but I have been told by our DOM they are not happy for other reasons and a bit of extra money hasn't fixed their dispute.
We shouldn't and will not be placated with a few more quid either. Stick it where the sun doesn't shine!
DOMs and Lino's surely must realise that they are potentially in the same boat as us when it comes to future job losses etc. Less OPG's means dont need as many managers.

Strike action

01 Sep 2019, 18:57

Celgar wrote:The RM negotiators must have told the CWU the specifics of all the changes they want to make. The largest change is arguably the new parcel strategy which pretty much turns the business on its head. Just that alone probably sets us on a course for a two tier workforce with the current posties being slowly phased out. If the CWU think securing a pay rise via the SWW is going to be seen as any kind of victory in this dispute they have to think again.

Have spoken to a fair few managers an they are all voting no to there shite pay rise an loss of there bonus..

Previous page Next page

Page 2 of 2   1, 2