not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED APR 2019)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : NEW CORONAVIRUS FORUM... HERE




UPDATE - HONOURING AND DEPLOYING THE FOUR PILLARS AND PAY AGREEMENT

26 Jul 2019, 14:37

UPDATE – HONOURING AND DEPLOYING THE FOUR PILLARS AND PAY AGREEMENT

26 Jul 2019, 20:52

Do you think I'm going on strike for this when old Joe goes home over an early every day?

UPDATE – HONOURING AND DEPLOYING THE FOUR PILLARS AND PAY AGREEMENT

27 Jul 2019, 12:04

Is he for real ?
They haven’t done a thing for the people being bullied and harassed .
The gravy train gang are only worrying about themselves now as the union are being bulldozed let’s face it
SORT THE BULLYING ! First and foremost
The agreement on culture change was ripped up a long time ago ,listen to your members
Get it stopped ,go to mediation ,stop them judging themselves in these b n h cases !
Do you think these offices are out on the streets on strike because of a mythical one hour less contract ,with the same amount of work being done .catch a grip of yourself

UPDATE – HONOURING AND DEPLOYING THE FOUR PILLARS AND PAY AGREEMENT

27 Jul 2019, 15:52

Get the ballot papers out!

UPDATE – HONOURING AND DEPLOYING THE FOUR PILLARS AND PAY AGREEMENT

27 Jul 2019, 16:20

wf wrote:Is he for real ?
They haven’t done a thing for the people being bullied and harassed .
The gravy train gang are only worrying about themselves now as the union are being bulldozed let’s face it
SORT THE BULLYING ! First and foremost
The agreement on culture change was ripped up a long time ago ,listen to your members
Get it stopped ,go to mediation ,stop them judging themselves in these b n h cases !
Do you think these offices are out on the streets on strike because of a mythical one hour less contract ,with the same amount of work being done .catch a grip of yourself


Well said mate well said.

UPDATE – HONOURING AND DEPLOYING THE FOUR PILLARS AND PAY AGREEMENT

27 Jul 2019, 16:30

Phantom wrote:Get the ballot papers out!

Why because old Joe makes two hours every day?

UPDATE – HONOURING AND DEPLOYING THE FOUR PILLARS AND PAY AGREEMENT

27 Jul 2019, 16:58

Terms and conditions of employment which we all have need to be amended for walking out doors for 5 to 6 or more hours in the heat of last Thursday will only end in the deaths of postal workers. Just because you cannot abide by your managers favouritism is not cause for us all not to get what was promised in the last pay deal and caving in on this pay deal will result in no pay increase for evermore for all of us. I know management sucks but to torpedo your own ship in spite is the highest form of lunacy just because of old joe?

UPDATE – HONOURING AND DEPLOYING THE FOUR PILLARS AND PAY AGREEMENT

28 Jul 2019, 00:28

Another hour off the working week sounds great but in my office we are still waiting to lose the 1st 2 hours from 40 hours to 38 hours,same workload but less time to do it, only a few would cut off but don't as we don't want any hassle any chance the cwu would help or don't we matter over in N/Ireland

UPDATE – HONOURING AND DEPLOYING THE FOUR PILLARS AND PAY AGREEMENT

28 Jul 2019, 05:35

It's important to make the job harder by losing the hour

UPDATE – HONOURING AND DEPLOYING THE FOUR PILLARS AND PAY AGREEMENT

28 Jul 2019, 08:41

arnold cheshire wrote:
Phantom wrote:Get the ballot papers out!

Why because old Joe makes two hours every day?


So what time are you finishing then? if you're going over then cut off and let old joe do your cut off.

UPDATE – HONOURING AND DEPLOYING THE FOUR PILLARS AND PAY AGREEMENT

28 Jul 2019, 09:21

Lets all just calm down a little.
Being pragmatic, your DOMs; whatever you may think of them are under intense pressure to make endless savings.
Ricky Greenback is an asset stripper and the real enemy here.
We have a solution. We work hard with our DOM's to establish good working practices.
The other enemy & It breaks my heart to say it is some of our members.
They take no interest whatsoever in doing the job properly and as a result they are hoisting their own pittard. .
Yes, industrial action is now virtually inevitable. A legally binding agreement has been breached.
I will wager that Greenback dosn't give a damn because he is betting on the inevitable mandate not being followed through.
It's all talk to him.
If we come to IA then our only chance is to unite & flight & many members have lost faith in the union and will do neither. They will just come into work. We need a new culture as reps and to f***ing up our game now!
We inspire our members.
We work with our DOMS
If we come to industrial action in Nov-Jan we have a united walkout & only then will this horrific culture of stress and bullying become resolved.
How does a rep up their game?
They tirelessly keep their members inspired and informed.
They go the extra mile and spend hours reading and understanding all agreements.
They adopt a constant positive attitude with management and members.
We need to eradicate the us and them culture.
It is counter-productive and it's not getting us anywhere!!!
We have to evolve and be cleverer than Ricky Greenback which we are all capable of doing.
Change the culture and we will get him to comply
Toil in the entrenched status quo and he will destroy us.
This really is the final battle.
The USO is up for review in 2022 so 3 years away.
If that goes then so do we & greenback gets his Amazon wet dream.
This will destroy many of our members liives.
We can defeat this current culture of bullying, stress and pessimism but only if we get every OPG in the country on our side.
As reps this is our call and the calling is now.
Convince your members that doing their job exactly as RM dictates is our greatest asset.
Don't let them play you!
Educate, unite and endure.
If we do this we will defeat Greenback.

UPDATE – HONOURING AND DEPLOYING THE FOUR PILLARS AND PAY AGREEMENT

28 Jul 2019, 09:27

lambert246 wrote:Lets all just calm down a little.
Being pragmatic, your DOMs; whatever you may think of them are under intense pressure to make endless savings.
Ricky Greenback is an asset stripper and the real enemy here.
We have a solution. We work hard with our DOM's to establish good working practices.
The other enemy & It breaks my heart to say it is some of our members.
They take no interest whatsoever in doing the job properly and as a result they are hoisting their own pittard. .
Yes, industrial action is now virtually inevitable. A legally binding agreement has been breached.
I will wager that Greenback dosn't give a damn because he is betting on the inevitable mandate not being followed through.
It's all talk to him.
If we come to IA then our only chance is to unite & flight & many members have lost faith in the union and will do neither. They will just come into work. We need a new culture as reps and to f***ing up our game now!
We inspire our members.
We work with our DOMS
If we come to industrial action in Nov-Jan we have a united walkout & only then will this horrific culture of stress and bullying become resolved.
How does a rep up their game?
They tirelessly keep their members inspired and informed.
They go the extra mile and spend hours reading and understanding all agreements.
They adopt a constant positive attitude with management and members.
We need to eradicate the us and them culture.
It is counter-productive and it's not getting us anywhere!!!
We have to evolve and be cleverer than Ricky Greenback which we are all capable of doing.
Change the culture and we will get him to comply
Toil in the entrenched status quo and he will destroy us.
This really is the final battle.
The USO is up for review in 2022 so 3 years away.
If that goes then so do we & greenback gets his Amazon wet dream.
This will destroy many of our members liives.
We can defeat this current culture of bullying, stress and pessimism but only if we get every OPG in the country on our side.
As reps this is our call and the calling is now.
Convince your members that doing their job exactly as RM dictates is our greatest asset.
Don't let them play you!
Educate, unite and endure.
If we do this we will defeat Greenback.


The uso review has been brought forward to 2020

UPDATE – HONOURING AND DEPLOYING THE FOUR PILLARS AND PAY AGREEMENT

28 Jul 2019, 09:51

And if your argument is " well management don't play a fair game then why should we"

I will tell you why because they are fxxking playing you with their own agendas.

We are conscientious and caring people. We would not be reps if we were not.
We don't get bonuses. We get sxxt from members and management and we take it on the chin.
To disrespect because you are being disrespected is again playing into their hands.
We are better than that. I am Fxxxxxg proud to represent my union and challenge management decisions on a weekly basis & protect my members & I have turned a belligerent and difficult DOM into a person I can work with.
We are all human beings at the end of the day, surviving the best we can.
Greenback may be an exception to this rule but unless your DOM or LM is a complete A hole which is rare, then get working with them and follow every procedure.
A common or garden DOM will not be well informed or bothered to check protocol. If you are then you already have the upper hand.
Respectfully run rings around them!
They will come round pretty quick!

UPDATE – HONOURING AND DEPLOYING THE FOUR PILLARS AND PAY AGREEMENT

28 Jul 2019, 09:55

@citypostie
Do you have a link you could share for that?
Thanks

UPDATE – HONOURING AND DEPLOYING THE FOUR PILLARS AND PAY AGREEMENT

28 Jul 2019, 10:07

https://www.ofcom.org.uk/consultations- ... an-2019-20

Found this but initial speed read cannot find review date, only that they are committed to maintaining USO

UPDATE – HONOURING AND DEPLOYING THE FOUR PILLARS AND PAY AGREEMENT

28 Jul 2019, 10:14

" 8. Sustaining the universal postal service.
We will ensure postal users have access to a sustainable and efficient service. "

I could interpret that in 2 ways.
1. We will protect the 6 day week USO
Or....
2. " efficient" we will possibly be cutting the 6 day USO down to a lower figure.

UPDATE – HONOURING AND DEPLOYING THE FOUR PILLARS AND PAY AGREEMENT

28 Jul 2019, 10:18

lambert246 wrote:https://www.ofcom.org.uk/consultations-and-statements/category-1/annual-plan-2019-20

Found this but initial speed read cannot find review date, only that they are committed to maintaining USO

Definitely up for review in 2020

UPDATE – HONOURING AND DEPLOYING THE FOUR PILLARS AND PAY AGREEMENT

28 Jul 2019, 10:26

Cost modelling:
A3.144- A3.148 if you want the RM info.

UPDATE – HONOURING AND DEPLOYING THE FOUR PILLARS AND PAY AGREEMENT

28 Jul 2019, 10:32

Ok thanks. A link would be handy as I cannot locate a review date in offcoms 2019/20 report where it would logically be.
I gotta skoot. If anyone could PM me or post to the bringing forward by 2 years I would appreciate.

UPDATE – HONOURING AND DEPLOYING THE FOUR PILLARS AND PAY AGREEMENT

28 Jul 2019, 12:32

lambert246 wrote:Ok thanks. A link would be handy as I cannot locate a review date in offcoms 2019/20 report where it would logically be.
I gotta skoot. If anyone could PM me or post to the bringing forward by 2 years I would appreciate.


What are OFCOM doing?
OFCOM have brought forward a review of Royal Mail services from 2022 to this year.
Annual Plan 2019/20

We will bring forward some of the work we had planned to undertake as part of our next
review of the regulation of Royal Mail which, as we set out in spring 2017,22 we intended to
undertake by 2022.
3.28 In the next financial year, in addition to our current work programme, we will:
• Carry out a review of Royal Mail’s efficiency. This work will give us more insights into
the likely future sustainability of the universal postal service. We intend to provide our
latest view on the sustainability of the universal postal service in Q3.

Edited from; Ofcom’s Annual Plan programme of work for 2019/20
In this link;
https://tamebay.com/2019/05/royal-mail- ... arter.html

Previous page Next page


Page 1 of 3   1, 2, 3