not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED APR 2019)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : NEW CORONAVIRUS FORUM... HERE

LTB 575/19 - Average Pay on Leave : 'Case Management Order' has been introduced by the President of ET's which will transfer all existing and new cases to the Tribunal Centre in Bristol

15 May 2020, 21:00

CarlWain wrote:Hi all, I`m new to the forums.

Been trying to get info out of my local CWU rep on this issue but hardly ever see him and he has`nt responded to 2 emails. Just this minute sent him another one but maybe some of you would be able to offer advice. I`m on 28,20 hours but have been effectively working full time since signing for a walk 15 months ago. Does each individual have to open an ET claim or can it be done for a number of people? Is there a step by step guide somewhere?

If you scroll down where you posted(stickies) you will find holiday flow chart this is the link;
http://www.cwu.org/wp-content/uploads/2 ... -Chart.pdf

However if you scroll down to TOPICS on this subject you will find the latest update.
It states;
England and Wales
For all claimants who have already lodged claims in this multiple, additional claims of for subsequent periods of underpaid holiday pay are to be added by way of automatic amendment without the need to submit individual applications to amend.
In respect of claims not yet lodged, once lodged, the same principle shall apply until determination of the multiple, i.e. that any additional subsequent periods of alleged underpaid holiday pay shall be added automatically without the need for further application to amend.

Also this info from January.
https://www.cwu.org/ltb/ltb-034-20-aver ... liday-pay/

LTB 575/19 - Average Pay on Leave : 'Case Management Order' has been introduced by the President of ET's which will transfer all existing and new cases to the Tribunal Centre in Bristol

03 Jun 2020, 18:58

Anyone know what on earth is happening with this?
I first applied direct to ACAS in July last year.
Am aware this was passed for hearing in Bristol, I emailed a previous contact a few weeks ago and no reply.
Any news anyone??

03 Jun 2020, 19:11

Probably on hold until at least the lockdown is completely ended

04 Jun 2020, 10:41

Dexydog wrote:Anyone know what on earth is happening with this?
I first applied direct to ACAS in July last year.
Am aware this was passed for hearing in Bristol, I emailed a previous contact a few weeks ago and no reply.
Any news anyone??

SpacePhoenix wrote:Probably on hold until at least the lockdown is completely ended

See LTB 243/20 on this board below: https://www.royalmailchat.co.uk/communi ... 43#p900621

04 Jun 2020, 12:05

Thanks Yellowbelly, hadn't seen that.
Pretty shocking it's all taking so long.
My claim to ACAS was last summer; looking at that bulletin it will be 2021 before we can think about monies owed.

04 Jun 2020, 13:02

https://www.royalmailchat.co.uk/communi ... 15&t=96260

06 Oct 2020, 13:56

Preliminary hearing was yesterday in Bristol.
Anyone have any info?

07 Oct 2020, 19:00

Dexydog wrote:Preliminary hearing was yesterday in Bristol.
Anyone have any info?

Seems union can’t even be arsed to update us let alone get our money owed

08 Oct 2020, 09:11

MinTee wrote:
Dexydog wrote:Preliminary hearing was yesterday in Bristol.
Anyone have any info?

Seems union can’t even be arsed to update us let alone get our money owed

EMail CWU HQ for an update

Previous page Next page

Page 3 of 3   1, 2, 3